over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma peptides vs research sites

hb2014

Registered
I have a friend who went to the anti aging clinic here in town and was put on sermorelin. He said it was great.
After he finished it he went to a peptide site and did the ipamorine once then the cdj no dac. He said there was no comparison. He then tried ipamorelin and also felt no difference.

Anyone here ever try pharma peps? Similar experiences?
Not sure what site he used.... I'm curious to know if this is like GH pharma vs generic....

I have a friend who went to the anti aging clinic here in town and was put on sermorelin. He said it was great.
After he finished it he went to a peptide site and did the ipamorine once then the cdj no dac. He said there was no comparison. He then tried ipamorelin and also felt no difference.

Anyone here ever try pharma peps? Similar experiences?
Not sure what site he used.... I'm curious to know if this is like GH pharma vs generic....

I hate to break it to you but clinics get their peptides from the same places research sites do. It all depends on your source and whether or not they are legit. There are only so many places synthesizing peptides. We actually supply some clinics.

Last edited:
I hate to break it to you but clinics get their peptides from the same places research sites do. It all depends on your source and whether or not they are legit. There are only so many places synthesizing peptides. We actually supply some clinics.

That's good to know. I have used research igf-1 and loved it.
I'm actually glad to hear that JJ since that's the site I used :)
He went to a site I have never heard of. So I don't know if it was bad, or just him. I was just asking cause we were just talking and I brought it up what I just started. He doesn't have much experience either. Maybe the sermorelin was better suited for him?
I don't have any experience with the gh peps yet.
Being I just started mine, It hasn't been long enough to tell. Other than my appetite. I have noticed I'm hungrier today.

That's good to know. I have used research igf-1 and loved it.
I'm actually glad to hear that JJ since that's the site I used :)
He went to a site I have never heard of. So I don't know if it was bad, or just him. I was just asking cause we were just talking and I brought it up what I just started. He doesn't have much experience either. Maybe the sermorelin was better suited for him?
I don't have any experience with the gh peps yet.
Being I just started mine, It hasn't been long enough to tell. Other than my appetite. I have noticed I'm hungrier today.

Unfortunately, sermorelin is one of the few GH peptides antiaging clinics can sell. Sermorelin only has a 10 minute half life making it very weak a very weak GHRH. Mod grf(1-29)aka cjc no DAC has a 30 minute half life making it a much better GHRH. Stacking cjc no DAC with a GHRP like ghrp2, Hexarelin, and ipamorelin greatly increases HGH output due to synergy among stacking a GHRH with a GHRP.
If you get him on 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC 3, times a day it will really impress him. Not to mention, those clinics charge an arm and a leg.

It's ridiculous
It was like a grand for sermorein (10 wks worth)

It's ridiculous

That's crazy!!! Ouch!!!
The HGH release from 100mcg GHRP2 plus 100mcg cjc without DAC is I would guess 20 times greater. You can get a month's worth of GHRP2 and cjc without DAC, using it 3 times a day, for around $65 after discount.

It's ridiculous

Exactly.

Sorry to tell you but fuck your friend was ripped off so bad. Tell him to try cjc- no dac and ghrp-2 or cjc with dac and ipamorelin. There are so many possibilities that will give better results for a fraction of the price. Tesamorelin is another GHRH worth looking into too.

I did notice a hot flash on my midday and bed doses yesterday.
Then just a little drowsy for about 15 min.
Got some mk-677 coming. Going to add that at night.
Then when GH arrives, I should have a good stack

Talked to friend yesterday that is using superiors sermorelin at 250 bed time only. He goes to same doc but decided to not pay that crazy price. But he is dosing it like the RX says.
He said he is sleeping like a baby.

Exactly.

Sorry to tell you but fuck your friend was ripped off so bad. Tell him to try cjc- no dac and ghrp-2 or cjc with dac and ipamorelin. There are so many possibilities that will give better results for a fraction of the price. Tesamorelin is another GHRH worth looking into too.

Tesamorelin is a gh releaser? Isn't this the stuff they give to aids patients and it dramatically reduces visceral belly fat? Sounds like it, I had looked into it for just that purpose but the high dose needed and risk of cancer turned me off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Tesamorelin is a gh releaser? Isn't this the stuff they give to aids patients and it dramatically reduces visceral belly fat? Sounds like it, I had looked into it for just that purpose but the high dose needed and risk of cancer turned me off.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yes that is the one. It's the last pep I used (with ipam). It's a GHRH like cjc-dac and sermorelin etc. It's supposedly the best GHRH for fatloss and has been shown to reduce visceral fat. But I think even if that is true the difference will be minimal compared to similar peptides. It is also fairly expensive at effective doses so there are better options out there. But definitely worth a try at 1mg pre bed.

Talked to friend yesterday that is using superiors sermorelin at 250 bed time only. He goes to same doc but decided to not pay that crazy price. But he is dosing it like the RX says.
He said he is sleeping like a baby.

That's great to know. I have only ever tried 1 vial of sermorelin to try it out and I felt amazing on it. I used it pre bed and the sleep was incredible. On paper it is basically crap but again I definitely enjoyed that 1 vial and would use it again. Although I wouldn't use it as my main peptide in a cycle as I think there are many others far superior.

That's great to know. I have only ever tried 1 vial of sermorelin to try it out and I felt amazing on it. I used it pre bed and the sleep was incredible. On paper it is basically crap but again I definitely enjoyed that 1 vial and would use it again. Although I wouldn't use it as my main peptide in a cycle as I think there are many others far superior.

That answers a lot. Because I know a few that just loved the sleep on the rx sermorelin. And 1 on superiors sermorelin saying the same thing. But me and a few guys haven't felt that at all on the cjc-1295 no dac.
It was messing with my head. Because I've always slept like a baby on humatrope. It was actually one my favorite things about it. I just felt so refreshed upon waking up.

Maybe some peptides have the sleep effect more than others?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131