over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharma Test

Fiendish

Banned
"OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT MADE IN AN "UNDERGROUND LAB." THEY ARE MADE IN PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITY BY MACHINES."

?

Before I even think about buying, can someone tell me what this means.
This doesn't mean human grade or an actual pharma CO. Right?
I just found out that Geneza pharma is UG not not Human grade. In GP's case, how can you say you're a pharma company if you're not? Good or bad, not sure anyone should call themselves a pharma CO. If they're not. Stealth, oxide, etc... Im sure they have good conditions to make products but they never say they sell pharma grade products.

As far as pharma Test, I'm not saying they're claiming to be an actual human grade pharma CO. but better to know its made in better conditions I guess. But, are the actual products still made from Raws from china like most of this ug stuff?

Maybe this breaking a rule by asking so much, but I think we all deserve to know who we're buying from, and what we're getting exactly.

Last edited:
was hoping someone would have something to say. Better if pharmatest guys say something

I'm not touching this topic ;)

I will say that your thinking is sound.

Im not looking for negative feedback on any of the names I mentioned, not the purpose of this thread. Just wanna know if Pharma grade as they say means human grade or is just powder mixed in pharma lab. There is a difference.

Soon, I will be moving from pharma dvds to sponsor dvd's. Not answerin your question, though I will let you know the comparison of the two.

PHARMA TEST

"OUR PRODUCTS ARE NOT MADE IN AN "UNDERGROUND LAB." THEY ARE MADE IN PHARMACEUTICAL FACILITY BY MACHINES."

?

Before I even think about buying, can someone tell me what this means.
This doesn't mean human grade or an actual pharma CO. Right?
I just found out that Geneza pharma is UG not not Human grade. In GP's case, how can you say you're a pharma company if you're not? Good or bad, not sure anyone should call themselves a pharma CO. If they're not. Stealth, oxide, etc... Im sure they have good conditions to make products but they never say they sell pharma grade products.

As far as pharma Test, I'm not saying they're claiming to be an actual human grade pharma CO. but better to know its made in better conditions I guess. But, are the actual products still made from Raws from china like most of this ug stuff?

Maybe this breaking a rule by asking so much, but I think we all deserve to know who we're buying from, and what we're getting exactly.
If you are thinking about viewing these guys DVDs dont waste your time there quality dosen't live up to there name or there statement

Just because someone puts Pharma next to their product does not mean that it's human grade.

Everyone will claim to produce their products in sterile environments, even if they are made in their bathrooms. It's all about business and selling a product.

Unless they are GMP certified, they're just another UGL.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws