over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaceutical Grade Orals

But now if I take the same dose it has nowhere near the same effect because I am older and have used them so many times.

I know what you mean Elvia. Nothing like having virgin receptors and that first REAL cycle. Wish my body still responded that way. Probably good for my liver it doesn't.

I'm old enough to have used both real Searl Anavar and Syntex Anadrol-50.
It didn't take much back then, of course I was a teenager at the time. Nothing really compares to those days regarding orals. As others have said anasci's your best bet in knowing who to trust.

Also used both of these when I was younger. I remember a very productive cycle where I used 1/4 of an A-50 daily for 8 weeks. I don't think the compounds were any stronger back then than today but i do know one thing for certain. We took our cycles very seriously.
Every variable outside of the drug intake was fine tuned and maximized. You didn't miss meals, workouts, or sleep when you were on. The world around would literally stop when guys were on cycle. To me that is the difference between now and then.

I've made the same points Elvia brings up so many times over the years, arguing with guys who insist the drugs were so much better in 1980 or whatever. First, pick up your old photoalbums. Us, and the guys we thought were so jacked up will look like shit or like soft naturals to our jaundiced, desensitized eyes.

Second, you think a 20-30 years older body will respond the same to that Dianabol or Anadrol after you've done 5000 injections of test, tren, mast, deca and a dozen other injectables?

Fuck, put on Pumping Iron, the guys on there will look pathetic compared to what we see today, as far as development. In fact, the will look worse than all the "naturals" today. So much for that magic French Para, Euro "the rolls royce of steroids" Primo, Ciba Dbol and Syntex Anadrol Lol.

I used pharma grade Anavar for 3 mths at 50mg day to help recover from shoulder surgery. Showed my Doc a study on its effectiveness for post surgery recovery and he didn't hesitate to give me a 3 mth script. Pricey though at $630 for 60 caps compounded at 25mgs per cap.

Also read a study on how Anavar is being used in cirrhosis of the liver and other liver abnormalities and I'll be dammed that my liver function readings came back in normal range after 3 mths of Anavar use at 50mgs a day( and they have NEVER been in normal range in over 20 yrs of regular testing every 6 mths!).....and I never use orals! Go figure!

Didn't train upper body at all while recovering from surgery first 3 mths....but did work out legs with 30-50 reps sets of light light weight and my legs got noticeably bigger!

I used pharma grade Anavar for 3 mths at 50mg day to help recover from shoulder surgery. Showed my Doc a study on its effectiveness for post surgery recovery and he didn't hesitate to give me a 3 mth script. Pricey though at $630 for 60 caps compounded at 25mgs per cap.

Also read a study on how Anavar is being used in cirrhosis of the liver and other liver abnormalities and I'll be dammed that my liver function readings came back in normal range after 3 mths of Anavar use at 50mgs a day( and they have NEVER been in normal range in over 20 yrs of regular testing every 6 mths!).....and I never use orals! Go figure!

even at that dose no increase in ggt?
i made the same experience after 10 weeks on 10mg (first bw, next will come @ tuesday, 20weeks mark), but ive thought that at 30++mg you will see increases in ggt and worsening of ldl/hdl

I still have a few boxes of Syntex A-50 I picked up in Spain from 1992. I still use it very rarely and even though expired, get a good kick from it. I also have a few original Parabolin from France back from the same time and probably a couple other things from back in the day. I have all my empties I have kept over my 30+ years of gear use, I think I will open a AAS museum someday..LOL.

You have to post some pictures would be a great thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws