over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaceutical Grade Orals

GDADDYG8

Registered
Anyone have experience with pharmaceutical grade anavar or anadrol. I have heard REAL anavar dosed at 10 mg per tab is so strong and makes you hard as nails from the guys back in the day when it was easily accessible. Makes you wonder why you need to run 50-100 mg to feel anything. Same with DBOL. CEBA pink 10 mg tabs use to be strong as hell. No way you could run over 50 mg of that per day.

Anyone have any experience with the real stuff recently?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anapolon and iran hormone anadrol are the only ones ive gotten my hands on from a pharmacy in turkey. didnt make me feel as shit as UGL anadrol but still didnt feel fantatsic. done with all oral except anavar unless they are injectables

Anyone have experience with pharmaceutical grade anavar or anadrol. I have heard REAL anavar dosed at 10 mg per tab is so strong and makes you hard as nails from the guys back in the day when it was easily accessible. Makes you wonder why you need to run 50-100 mg to feel anything. Same with DBOL. CEBA pink 10 mg tabs use to be strong as hell. No way you could run over 50 mg of that per day.

im running 10mg anavar since 5 months.
it is ugl stuff but i trust it since its the ugl from a friend. might be a bit underdosed but it is anavar, thats a fact
--> it wont make you rock hard or strong as hell but it def gives a nice lil boost without making you feel like crap or wrecking your bloodwork

If you see 10 mg anavar less than $1 per pill it’s probably fake, underdosed, something else, or a mixture of both. Truth is it’s very expensive to make.

I’ll see all the time price for 10 mg anavar is like $0.50-$1 per pill. Then 25 or 50 mg anavar like $1-2 per pill. No way it’s dosed correctly.

If you see 10 mg anavar less than $1 per pill it’s probably fake, underdosed, something else, or a mixture of both. Truth is it’s very expensive to make.

I’ll see all the time price for 10 mg anavar is like $0.50-$1 per pill. Then 25 or 50 mg anavar like $1-2 per pill. No way it’s dosed correctly.

You are talking nonsense. It's expensive to make compared to other aas but when you buy huge quantities it's not that expensive. If an UG sells it relatively cheap it does not make it fake. Yes phram grade is expensive but they overcharge for everything so sure if you have cheap pharm grade avar online it is probably fake. Many UG's also charge high due to risk and rightfully so. We can't post prices on here but avar is my fav oral to use and well it's not expensive on the list I use but I will leave it at that.

I have used many pharm grade products and they are no different to a good UG. 10mg of real avar will give results to anyone who is sensitive to hormones but if you have a 250 lbs guy used to taking huge doses it won't do much. Drugs haven't suddenly just all become fake it's just there is a culture to use as much as possible. There are loads of great brands and loads of crap ones.

It's also nonsense that you get to 50mg dbol and no one can take that much as it's too strong. Some can't take that much due to side effects (bp, nosebleeds, painful pumps etc) but others can pop 200mg dbol like candy and live through the side effects. I have seen that many times in real life and you wonder how they can do it.

anapolon and iran hormone anadrol are the only ones ive gotten my hands on from a pharmacy in turkey. didnt make me feel as shit as UGL anadrol but still didnt feel fantatsic. done with all oral except anavar unless they are injectables

Lot's of fakes in Turkish pharmacies but mainly in the tourist areas. I have bought the same adrol from a pharmacy in Izmir Turkey. I bought a few items from there. Balkan adrol blows that out of the water. Probably used about 5 pharm grade brands of adrol maybe 10+ times in total. UG brands I couldn't say but quite a lot.

I loved Androlic from BD in Thailand which is not pharm grade. I would say that is the best adrol I have used. Although it was early on so my response was much more intense. I could use them now nearly a decade on and much heavier with multiple adrol cycles under my belt and I bet my reaction would be completely different. I would still like to try them out again though. Genotec and Balkan are my other favs.

May I add I didn't mean to be rude but this stuff gets annoying. I know you posted similar the other day as well. Guys are always chasing the magical drugs and whilst some can be fantastic it's not like they think. They believe if they had the avar from years back they would transform and need 10mg only and how 100mg these days doesn't compare. 10mg of real avar is 10mg of avar regardless what decade you take it in. It's just today as a culture guys use more even if it's not needed.

You also talk in absolutes and it doesn't work that way as everyone is different. Just because someone can take 100mg dbol it does not make it fake cos you couldn't handle 50mg. Check out the anasci forum were they are testing many brands of aas from various sponsors on this and their board. Maybe it will open your eyes to what exactly is being sold these days. There is good and bad in everything.

I know there's testing done saying what people are using is real but I can only report what I experienced. The old spa 2.5 mg var tabs were far more effective than any var I've used since. I've given up on var just because I got tired of needing a lot more to get even part of the response I got from the spas. I don't know why that was and I'm not shitting on ugl's, they make a lot of quality products but var to me is just one that never matched that same level. Never tried the cebas to say, wish i had. I've had lots of pharma drol and ugl drol and both weren't for me, so no difference to me there.

I’ve used USA pharma grade halotestin. Had to stop after 10 days due to lower back pain which i believe was my kidneys. Same thing happened to the guy who gave me them. That’s was from 3 10mg tabs per day. I’ve also had pharma primobolan. Was a weak drug in general.

Read the testing thread at anasci.org
There are tests on various orals; some dosed accurate, others dosed weak.

I’ve used USA pharma grade halotestin. Had to stop after 10 days due to lower back pain which i believe was my kidneys. Same thing happened to the guy who gave me them. That’s was from 3 10mg tabs per day. I’ve also had pharma primobolan. Was a weak drug in general.

Have you used UG halo? 30mg is a decent dose so no surprise. I was ok on halo but only used 10-20mg when I tried it. I agree about primo... great at higher doses but it's more slow and steady and takes time. Definitely doesn't have the "bang" of other compounds.

Anubis I agree that generally certain drugs don't compare but that's just because there is so much crap these days. We have all ordered from random places and sometimes you get lucky and other times you don't. I have been fairly lucky but have bought my fair share of crap gear over the years. I don't have to worry about that now. The 20mg avar I use are fantastic. I don't rate the winny much. All the other stuff is gtg. My body definitely loves avar.

I will say one of the reasons we stopped selling pharm grade gear is because there are so many fakes. We would get samples and test things and so many times they would fail. We obviously only sold the good stuff but it got to the point Geno gave up. Loads of test amps would be test but a different ester so obviously fake pharm. I don't trust most pharm products these days as the industry is littered with fakes. Now if you get it from an actual pharmacy that is obviously different but I refer to online only.

Have you used UG halo? 30mg is a decent dose so no surprise. I was ok on halo but only used 10-20mg when I tried it. I agree about primo... great at higher doses but it's more slow and steady and takes time. Definitely doesn't have the "bang" of other compounds.

Anubis I agree that generally certain drugs don't compare but that's just because there is so much crap these days. We have all ordered from random places and sometimes you get lucky and other times you don't. I have been fairly lucky but have bought my fair share of crap gear over the years. I don't have to worry about that now. The 20mg avar I use are fantastic. I don't rate the winny much. All the other stuff is gtg. My body definitely loves avar.

I will say one of the reasons we stopped selling pharm grade gear is because there are so many fakes. We would get samples and test things and so many times they would fail. We obviously only sold the good stuff but it got to the point Geno gave up. Loads of test amps would be test but a different ester so obviously fake pharm. I don't trust most pharm products these days as the industry is littered with fakes. Now if you get it from an actual pharmacy that is obviously different but I refer to online only.

I used USA pharma halotestin which were 10mg green tabs, and I’ve used pharma tabs from Mexico called stenox that were 2mg halotestin.
I think i tried UG halotestin from Gauls here which was just as good. Pharma orals aren’t better. Guys here think their gains lack because there were magic pharma drugs that are so superior in past decades but that’s a bunch of bull shite, and the anasci testing proves it. I’ve used plenty of pharma injects from several USA labs bought from HIV patients and via other means. What is available here is just as good.

Last edited:

You've never seen the 'true' cost of raws then...Not what the ugl's are getting their powders for lol, but what the Chinese distributors and manufacturers are creating them for:p

I could show you some emails exchanges from IP about what shit costs and what the Chinese move it out into the world for:eek:

Today my computer won't let me like posts for some reason. I wanted to like K1's post above. The Chinese are making these things for tiny amounts and selling it on with huge profit margins. This is not just for inferior product either even the best of the best raws.

JJ I think I have only used halo once before but I could be wrong. I plan to use it again this summer though. I may venture to 30mg but will see how it feels at the time.

Today my computer won't let me like posts for some reason. I wanted to like K1's post above. The Chinese are making these things for tiny amounts and selling it on with huge profit margins. This is not just for inferior product either even the best of the best raws.

JJ I think I have only used halo once before but I could be wrong. I plan to use it again this summer though. I may venture to 30mg but will see how it feels at the time.

It’s kidney poison. Only use it if you’re stepping on stage.

My first cycle ever (in 1986) was 4-2.5mg tabs of Pharma Anavar picked up straight from the local pharmacy. After 5 years of training natural, everyone noticed how big I got in a short amount of time(on 10mgs), in the days that everyone would deny taking shit, there way no hiding it. I bought raw var several years ago(for myself) and take occasionally at 50mgs per and I do not feel the same effects that I did in the early years of SPA var. I have several friends I run into from the late 80s and 90s that say the same. Of course we are all getting older so that is part of it but it just isn't the same reaction to and AAS that we got on much smaller amounts. Of course most of the stuff is now underground so you do not know what you are getting most of the time.

I'm old enough to have used both real Searl Anavar and Syntex Anadrol-50.
It didn't take much back then, of course I was a teenager at the time. Nothing really compares to those days regarding orals. As others have said anasci's your best bet in knowing who to trust.

It didn't take much back then, of course I was a teenager at the time. Nothing really compares to those days regarding orals. As others have said anasci's your best bet in knowing who to trust.

I still have a few boxes of Syntex A-50 I picked up in Spain from 1992. I still use it very rarely and even though expired, get a good kick from it. I also have a few original Parabolin from France back from the same time and probably a couple other things from back in the day. I have all my empties I have kept over my 30+ years of gear use, I think I will open a AAS museum someday..LOL.

I agree. But I also think in 20 years guys will be saying the same about this generation of drugs. They will say how in the 00's the internet blew up and we could get everything and they were the best days etc. Maybe even some of the sponsors on this forum will be mentioned.

I remember using 20mg dbol (same for 50mg adrol) and blowing up 20 pounds in 1 week. I used them all... naps, balkan, blue hearts etc. I felt like my arms grew 2 inches in 1 week, everything was full, shin pumps from walking after a few mins, bench press up 30kg in 1 week etc. I done it many times. But now if I take the same dose it has nowhere near the same effect because I am older and have used them so many times.

Plus this is why I always say to guys who go on about when they were teens or very young and they used adrol and blew up to post pics. I bet most (not all) of them didn't look as good as they remember and I was exactly the same. I remember usign adrol for the first time and shoulder pressing 3 plates a side thinking wtf is happening to me and I look at the pic back then and laugh. Our perceptions definitely change over time and what we felt was impressive at 18 years old is not at 28 or 38 etc. Now I am not stating the drugs back then weren't amazing and better than most of the stuff today but I do think some people get carried away.

Last edited:
I wanna try and score a script for Android. Pharma grade methyltest

DrugItem_48.JPG

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views