over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmacy GH - Is this price right?

Essentially87

Newbies
So was chatting with a former pro up at the gym I work with. He suggested with my herniated disc to get on a good HGH program. He apparently has the hook up on pharmacy HGH but said it would run a $1,000 a month. Am I being played for a sucker? I can't afford it anyway but I just want to know if this price is right for the future with high quality HGH.

Thanks

Last edited:
If it is in fact US pharmaceutical grade HGH then that is about right. I've been quoted 17-18 per I.U. It is insane, I would never buy it for that price.

yes, thru my hormonal clinic gh is $180 for 18ius

Thats why we get it from china, like everything else.

If ya figure a clinic may prescribe 60 iu/month that would amount to $16.67/iu sounds correct. Robbery if ya ask me.

If ya figure a clinic may prescribe 60 iu/month that would amount to $16.67/iu sounds correct. Robbery if ya ask me.

When one of the best sponsors on this board can do blue tops for as low as $65 per 100IUs and yellow tops for $100 per 100IUs it really does seem like robbery to charge $17 an IU

So was chatting with a former pro up at the gym I work with. He suggested with my herniated disc to get on a good HGH program. He apparently has the hook up on pharmacy HGH but said it would run a $1,000 a month. Am I being played for a sucker? I can't afford it anyway but I just want to know if this price is right for the future with high quality HGH.

Thanks

HGH like SEROSTIM and HUMATROPE are not cheap. Can be pretty pricey in fact.

Thanks

for real human grade american brand thats not a bad price. of course what amount is he talking?

Thanks

Tev one of the cheapest to get...about 12 an iu....After bein on this site, Im embarrased to say how much I paid for theraputic amount of tev and G6 for 6 months!

Thanks

That's not a bad price for pharma HGH, however I used to use Pharma grade HGH, I was able to get it at a nice price but source ran out, so I switched to somatropin , and it's very affordable and just as good, I wouldn't pay more than $200 for a kit of GH now that I have tried a few brands on the board, pretty similar than the stuff I used to get from pharmacy, God bless you. Minister.

You also have to remember a prescribed GH dose is around a 1/2 iu to 1 iu per day, not large amounts.

I wish these "so called" clinics would go on a more volume based approach and cater to more people with lower prices. The markup that they are charging seems insane. Right now those clinics really cater to people with lots of expendable income. (i.e rich middle-aged men)

Man you should checkout our sponsors get some quality stuff alot cheaper

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity