over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PharmaHGH 5 Month growth phase!

pharma1

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Ok I have a new approach im taking here, I dropped my coach after just not agreeing with his training and gear implementation. I have taken the past month or so to completely resensitize to training and AAS as well as improving my insulin sensitivity.

So I can't do physique updates although I wish I could its the best way to judge progress! I do have these body scans. I got an updated scan not too long ago but the scans are not super consistent. So it is what it is. I will still be getting scanned once a month and uploading those results to help show progress through this.

This past month was 150 test EW, full body training once every 3-4 days. 1 exercise per body part, 3 sets per exercise. The absolute minimum to maintain. Calories have been at 2500 or less so that carbs were also hanging low.
I started the month of September at 201lbs 11.4% bf. Over the course of the month being on a TRT dose I basically dropped 6 lbs and about 1% bf as well. Lifts all maintained minus squat and bench. Those I probably lost a little strength on but nothing too noticeable.
Scan is below before starting my month long deload essentialy.

So my starting point estimate is 195lbs 10.4% bf now.
Here is Octobers plan followed by my first Titration up in November.

October:
Enhancements:
Test C 250mg EW
Mast E 200mg EW
TB500 x 5mg per week / 2.5mg per injection 2x a week
Arachadonic Acid 2800mg on training days
1.8IU FARM GH Genotropin - Pre workout
2IU Generic Meditrope blacktops - Post workout
5 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH.

Calories - 2500

Training - Upper/Lower/Rest

Upper Day - 2 exercises per body part 3 sets per exercise.
I do vary my exercise selection but it would typically be something like:

Chest - Varied incline smith machine press, Varied angle cable flys
Back - Bent over rows, vared grip seated pulldowns.
Arms - 2 moves for biceps and triceps each. 1 exercise that engages both arms simultaneously and 1 exercise that is single arm.
Shoulders - Rear delt focused usually reverse pec fly and varied angle laterals.

Lower Day - 2 exercises per muscle group, 3 sets per exercise

Quad - Smith Machine squats or Leg press or pit squat (2)
Hams - Seated/lying hamstring curls and Dumbell RDL's
Calves - Standing calve raises x 6 sets.

Cardio - 20 minutes per day incline treadmill or 40 minutes walking outside. 4x a week.

Then things start to actually get fun!

November:
Enhancements:
Test C 500mg EW - .5mg adex 1-2x per week if needed.
Mast E 400mg EW
5 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH

Calories - 2800-3000

Training - Push/Pull/Legs/Rest/Repeat

Each day will consist of 3 exercises per body part at 3 sets per exercise

Push:
Chest - Flat Bench Press, Varied incline smith machine, cable flys
Bicep - Single arm preacher curl, single arm cable curl, lying varied grip curls
Shoulders - Lateral Raises, Bent over laterals for rears, and reverse pec fly

Pull:
Back - Bent over row, Varied grip pulldowns, seated row.
Triceps - Single arm cable pushdowns, close grip pressing either bench or machine, skull crushers

Legs:
I rotate between quad and ham focused days each time.

Quad focused - Leg press, hack squat, leg extensions, hamstring curl, calve raises.
Ham focused - Lying leg curls, Dumbell RDL's, seated leg curls or standing leg curls, leg press, calve raises.
Calve raises are usually done on the smith machine, I like all calve machines except the seated one, it never feels right.
Cardio - 20 minutes per day incline treadmill, or 40 minutes walking outrside 5x per week.

So lets get this thing cooking, ill update daily with a smaller update and at the end of each week will be a more in depth look at weight fluctuation, strength, and overall information that should give everyone an insight and myself a lot to analyze!
*********************Bloodwork will be completed at the end of this in March*********************
*********************ALSO BODY SCANS will be done monthly starting Nov 1st.*********************

Attachments

• phpXXDRnwAMTHIS ONE.jpg
    phpXXDRnwAMTHIS ONE.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 15
Training felt great, its so damn nice to actually train regularly. The once every 3-4 day full body thing fucking sucked.

Food was - 2880 Calories 247p/349c/66f.

I forgot to mention that I utilize GW501516 pretty regularly at 25mg pre workout or in the morning if its a rest day
Also using Ephedra at 50-75mg a day alongside 6-9mg of alpha yohimbnine via gorilla mind Rauwolscine.

Sleep was restless last night, I dosed the last 25mg ephedra and 3mg yohimbine around 4pm which was a mistake. Still got around 5 hours or so.

Other supps I use includes: Digestive enzymes, chromium alongside berberine, fish oil, vit d3, creatine, alpha GPC, magnesium.

Yesterday was a rest day food was a little lower. Still did a nice walk outside but it was very relaxed. Did yoga as well, more to stretch than to push poses or anything.

It was interesting around 3-4 pm I felt a fullness and almost a pump in my arms but hadnt done anything it lasted a couple of hours feeling almost tight and full in the bicep area especially.
Ive noticed that as training volume ramps up alongside the GH/slin I can end up getting pretty gnarly pumps out of nowhere.

Sleep was restless again but yesterday I had the last dose of stimulants around 12:30-1pm or so so I am not sure whats up with sleep recently. Keeping on eye on this.

Oh maybe worth mentioning. I am on a 30 day fast of alcohol. I have a rough time around this time of year with some personal things and noticed the drinking increasing so I decided to take a 30 day break.
I had an epiphany during this break which ends Oct 17th by the way. I realized I need a good rule for drinking. So the rule is every time I drink I have to go 30 days without drinking. Which makes holidays and planning much more strategic than I would have imagined. Its not worth drinking unless its a really good occasion with this rule in place.

Thats it, today is legs hamstring dominant. My side poses lack hamstring sweep more than quad so hams have been a priority as of late.

Squatting for a while had my lower back a bit... shall we say destroyed? lol! So I changed it up and things were improving until today. Leg press definitely pushed my lower back too far today and its feeling rough. So for the next 2 weeks I plan to stick to more machines and isolation movements that dont put any tension on the lower back. Sucks but it is what it is.

So like I said yesterdays leg day ended with my lower back being pretty bad. Doing yoga this am a lot of cat cow and downward facing dog, childs pose, stuff like that. Considering buying an inversion table and im getting body work done on Sunday to help as well.

Food was pretty on point yesterday came in at 2826 cals 291p/272c/74f.

Today is a rest day lots of work to get done today.

Sleep was much better last night. I dropped the 12-1pm dose of Ephedra all together and just used the Alpha Yohimbine so that may be a better way to go.

Lower back is definitely fuckered but nothing I cant work around.

Missed yesterday it was pretty hectic but overall:

Training yesterday was good, used more machines and things that didnt require an arched back for upper day. Lower back still fucked but getting better each day.

Sleep wasnt great but I did an extra 2iu shot of GH before bed hoping that would somehow aid in recovering this lower back lol. Sweated a bit more than normal.

Going to train legs today but probably going to just hit 6 working sets of leg extensions, leg curls, and some calve raises so exercise variation will be minimal but I will do variable rep ranges failing around 20/16/12/8/30 for extensions and curls.

Really need this lower back to heal up quickly and ill be taking the precautions necessary to make that happen.

Alright update for Week 1:

Weight is actually down by a couple of pounds but I look leaner as well, tightening up already! 198lbs this am. Probably just dropped some water from not drinking for a while now. Not sure really though.

Week 1 wasn't the best with me seriously aggravating my lower back but after some body work yesterday and continuous stretching and yoga its feeling improved and ive been able to train around it thankfully.

Did not really track weight/reps etc specifically but overall id say my strength is the same nothing has really changed up or down in that regard.

Food held closer to an average of 2800 or so rather than 2500, my appetite does seem a bit higher now with the bump in AAS and the insulin use.

Going to keep things really similar for Week 2.
Legs are strictly extensions, leg curls, pit squat, and calve raises all moves that do not put pressure on my lower back.

Considering a more frequent but slower titration process where the overall plan will end up similarly but I may bump the doses on a more frequent basis however they will be minor bumps. I have never quite done it this way but it seems like it is more methodical, could just cause more fluctuations than needed in hormones but I am not sure. Just something im thinking about.

Today food was higher today had scheduling issues so... I had a giant shake today making my final calories/macros:

3350 cal
306p
372c
78f

Trained upper body, lower back has been improving through out the day. I started using some self assisted stretching straps to help with this lower back shit. Its definitely improving each day. But im still taking plenty of time before I do any exercise that could really stress that part of my back again.

Sleep was restless last night my last dose of Alpha-yohimbine was at 5pm which was a retarded idea. Trying to get too much done and then suffering from a bad night sleep is a bad trade.

Tomorrow is legs and then im taking wed/thurs as active rest days with plenty of stretching, yoga, epsom salt baths and lower carbs to reduce inflammation during those days. TB500 should be here any day as well so that will be a nice addition over the next 6-8 weeks to really make sure everything is 100% healed before the doses get high.

Alright been a couple days on this. Lower back is definitely taking longer to heal than expected so Tues/Wed were both rest days, going to train legs today but strictly just extensions, leg curls and smith machine calve raises. I have 5 gym memberships and not one of them has a good calve raise machine... its either the squat machine or the smith with a step box.

Sleep has been better the last couple of nights. Lower back is definitely improving but not nearly ready for anything stressful yet. Seems that my weight has stayed pretty steady so far but I am looking leaner than a couple weeks ago. I had body work done and had another bodyscan done but it made no sense, all the numbers were wildly different so im beginning to think that this thing isnt all that consistent... I have some BF calipers, a consistent scale and I might start taking measurements so that I have something to report as far as progress goes. I will get another scan done each month but they are pretty hit or miss from what im learning.

Even Dexa scans can be off but at least they are usually more consistent than the in-scan body scan things.

Lower back has been brutal so ive rested a few days. Seems to be improving with that.

Sleep is definitely improved all the way around.

Weight is actually down to 197lbs but I am MUCH tighter than just 2.5 weeks ago.

Training has kinda sucked, leg extensions, leg curls and smith machine calves is all I can really do for legs at the moment. Oh and the pit squat. Love that thing!

More bodywork planned for Monday, going to train upper tomorrow as well. Today will be another active rest day. Ill take a walk and use some epsom salt.

Also! Started TB500 a couple days ago! Will be doing my 2nd 2.5mg shot today actually. E3D 2.5mg is what I usually run it at for 8-10 weeks at a time. Its absolutely phenomenal stuff. BPC157 seems effective as well but TB500 on its own definitely seems to be plenty of additional recovery for soft tissues and anti-inflammatory purpose, and just overall recovery in general.

Alright after a bit more rest and a few days the lower back is finally feeling mostly recovered!

3rd shot of TB500 at 2.5mg today. Going to get more bodywork and stretching today after an upper day. Im running 5mg EW or technically E6D broken into 2.5mg shots E3D.

Hit legs yesterday. And no shit 6 working sets in a row of leg extensions is fucking brutal lol. Maybe not 5 sets of hard squats brutal, but its got its own special flavor of fuck this!

Next week I will actually start training legs more normally again as long as my lower back feels completely recovered.

Bumped up to 7units slin pre and post workout as well as titrated Test and Mast up a bit

Now im at 350 Test / 280 Mast. So a small increase to most things other than GH thats staying the same for now.

Will likely bump Mast up starting the 25th and then will have another titration up beginning week of October for both.

Lower back is almost completely healed up. I can barely feel any tightness or pain! But...

I have a sinus infection and a soar fucking throat now! FFS! lol! Rocky starts to blasts like this are ok get it all out of the damn way so I can have a clean run to the end, even if it didnt start our the best!

Taking a few days off obviously to rest up from this now. Weight seems to hover around 198-200lbs lately, will be getting another scan done Nov 1st to compare to the original!

Food has been around 2800cal not 2500, 2500 cals even spaced out and utilizing low calorie dense foods I still end up too damn hungry now that the gear is up, cardio is up, and slin is in the mix. Able to manage 2800 and will bump to 3100 or so Nov 1st so slightly above what was planned. Its been a nice titration of everything so far, just gotta get over this sickness real fast so I can GRIND THIS SHIT OUT AND MAKE SOME GAINZZZZ!

Sick af, its not THE VID or anything just flu like symptoms and yada yada. Been resting the last couple days feeling improved today for sure. Hoping to be able to work out again Monday without everyone looking at me like a leper for having a runny nose in public.

Leg training was kinda weak ass, I definitely was not fully recovered Monday...

Hit extensions, curls, pit squat (love this thing), and calve raises with the smith machine.
Today is an Upper day and very soon I will be changing to a Push/Pull/Legs split from this Upper/Lower split.
As well as bumping the doses again Nov 1!

Sleep has been much more dialed in lately now that I havent taken any bronkaid or Alpha-yohimbine past 1pm.
Feeling great now, completely recovered from my lower back BS and feeling sick is GONE!

Full FUCKIN STEAM AHEAD BABY!

Weight is 198 dry in the am. Definitely gotten leaner since starting but idk about putting much muscle on yet due to all the speed bumps along the way and the minimal training volume from the upper lower split.

Food is still very consistently around 2800 calories, going to be bumping that to 3100 or so starting Nov 1st as well.

November:
Enhancements:

Mast E 400mg EW
7 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH

Calories - 3100

Push:
Bicep - Single arm preacher curl, single arm cable curl, lying varied grip curls

Pull:
Triceps - Single arm cable pushdowns, close grip pressing either bench or machine, skull crushers

Legs:

Quad focused - Leg press, hack squat, leg extensions, hamstring curl, calve raises.
Ham focused - Lying leg curls, Dumbell RDL's, seated leg curls or standing leg curls, leg press, calve raises.
Calve raises are usually done on the smith machine, I like all calve machines except the seated one, it never feels right.
Cardio - 20 minutes per day incline treadmill, or 40 minutes walking outrside 5x per week.

Next update will be Nov 1st when I get the next scan done and change to the above program!

Changing up Nov. slightly,

going to have a body scan done this Friday.

November:
Enhancements:

Mast E 600mg EW
2.2IU Pharm GH Genotropin - Pre workout
3IU Generic Meditrope blacktops - Post workout
8 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH

Also doing more of a custom split its a bit different. currently hitting 9 sets per body part every 5 days or 18 sets every 10 days.
Over the next few months ill slowly ramp that up to 15 sets every 5 days or 30 in a 10 day rotation.

Chest/Shoulders/Biceps
Legs quad dominant
Rest
Back/Triceps
Legs ham dominant
Rest

Didn't do my damn body scan! Did not make time for it like I should have. But I will be getting it squared away shortly!

So lower back is absolutely perfect, no back stepping now!

Hit Back yesterday, currently im doing 9 sets per body part per muscle group once every 5 days. So 18 sets every 10 days or a rough 12-13 sets per body part per week.
Up just slightly from the previous months total volume. And I am using an occasional intensity technique but nothing too crazy yet.

So Back was:

Warm up for the rear delts, scapula, shoulders.

Bent over rows 2 warm up sets and 4 working sets
135 x 20 / 185 x 15 / 225 x 10 / 135 x 17

Seated row mixed grips 3 working sets
Dont remember the weight on the machine but...
I use a wide grip and row low into my hips keeping my elbows in tight. Then move to a rope grip same positioning with the elbows in tight and low. Finally finished with a traditional closer grip and here I go heavier and let the form get SLIGHTLY loose on the last couple reps getting a couple forced reps using momentum and REALLY grinding out the eccentric.

Pull ups - 2 working sets.
First set, very wide grip about 9
Final set, narrow neutral grip, about 13

The on to triceps. I always mix those up, back/triceps and Chest/biceps.
I get a much better arm workout doing it that way, avoiding the pre exhaustion synergy allows me to get a lot more out of the opposing arm muscle vs pairing them traditionally.

So arms I have been really loving these giant sets lately so it was

EZ curl grip skull crushers into, Rope pushdown into, Tricep kickbacks.

Heavier on the first move, medium load on the pushdowns, and a 5lb dumbell to finish. INSANE pump!

Food has been very on point lately and sleep has been phenomenal!

Ok I have a new approach im taking here, I dropped my coach after just not agreeing with his training and gear implementation. I have taken the past month or so to completely resensitize to training and AAS as well as improving my insulin sensitivity.

So I can't do physique updates although I wish I could its the best way to judge progress! I do have these body scans. I got an updated scan not too long ago but the scans are not super consistent. So it is what it is. I will still be getting scanned once a month and uploading those results to help show progress through this.

This past month was 150 test EW, full body training once every 3-4 days. 1 exercise per body part, 3 sets per exercise. The absolute minimum to maintain. Calories have been at 2500 or less so that carbs were also hanging low.
I started the month of September at 201lbs 11.4% bf. Over the course of the month being on a TRT dose I basically dropped 6 lbs and about 1% bf as well. Lifts all maintained minus squat and bench. Those I probably lost a little strength on but nothing too noticeable.
Scan is below before starting my month long deload essentialy.

So my starting point estimate is 195lbs 10.4% bf now.
Here is Octobers plan followed by my first Titration up in November.

October:
Enhancements:
Test C 250mg EW
Mast E 200mg EW
TB500 x 5mg per week / 2.5mg per injection 2x a week
Arachadonic Acid 2800mg on training days
5 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH.

Calories - 2500

Training - Upper/Lower/Rest

Upper Day - 2 exercises per body part 3 sets per exercise.
I do vary my exercise selection but it would typically be something like:

Chest - Varied incline smith machine press, Varied angle cable flys
Back - Bent over rows, vared grip seated pulldowns.
Arms - 2 moves for biceps and triceps each. 1 exercise that engages both arms simultaneously and 1 exercise that is single arm.
Shoulders - Rear delt focused usually reverse pec fly and varied angle laterals.

Lower Day - 2 exercises per muscle group, 3 sets per exercise

Quad - Smith Machine squats or Leg press or pit squat (2)
Hams - Seated/lying hamstring curls and Dumbell RDL's
Calves - Standing calve raises x 6 sets.

Cardio - 20 minutes per day incline treadmill or 40 minutes walking outside. 4x a week.

Then things start to actually get fun!

November:
Enhancements:
Mast E 400mg EW
5 Units of Humalog-R insulin pre and post workout 15 minutes after the shot of GH

Calories - 2800-3000

Push:

Pull:

Legs:

So lets get this thing cooking, ill update daily with a smaller update and at the end of each week will be a more in depth look at weight fluctuation, strength, and overall information that should give everyone an insight and myself a lot to analyze!
*********************Bloodwork will be completed at the end of this in March*********************
*********************ALSO BODY SCANS will be done monthly starting Nov 1st.*********************
Subbed

Looks good man. How do you feel on such high masteron? Notice much muscle building from it? What about aggression/drive?

Hey brother I always love higher mast I have ran it as high as 1.5g before ew and didnt really get sides. I notice strength, and libido is stupid lol. Definitely builds muscle but not as effective as test, however the side effect profile for me is so minimal I end up running it higher over going high test most times. I love it man. It doesnt really make me too aggressive either, only thing that really gets me is when I use Tren.... fuck tren. lol!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear