over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phenibut (Nootropics)

lookatpicture

Registered
Any experiences with phenibut or any nootropics worth trying? Phenibut is commonly used for anxiety, stress, insomnia, mood, relaxation, sense of well-being, any many other things.

Last edited:
its pretty addictive and has an unpleasant withdrawal...not unlike benzo WD

havent tried ie yet, but i heard its great. only problem is that you build up a tolerance quickly

Withdrawal was horrible from it...be careful...if you are going to use it, don't do it more than once or twice a week...

From my research Phenibut XT by SNS is considered one of the best. I have read of several other brands that are highly regarded as being fake so be careful what you purchase. I am amazed at how powerful this stuff is.....so I've read. The more research I do online, the more it confirms this.

Good stuff, 1-1.5 grams and I felt relaxed and slept great, 2.5-3g and you will feel like gold(ghb-like) but the hangover is really harsh. Its a good product to use 1-2 times a week, but tolerance build fast and like many things the first time you use it will be the best.

One of my favorite sleep aids is Somatomax. It contains a HUGE dose of Phenibut along with some other relaxing agents and hgh boosters..... Chills you out like no other bro..... Almost too much as it makes you REALLY out of it! Knocks me out at night and I sleep great. I took it as the label directed: Only at night before bed 5 days on 2 days off. I took it for 1 month straight and then stopped when the bottle ran out, didn't get any type of withdrawl as ppl sre saying. Prob because I took the days off as directed. Be careful, everyone is different.

I took it about 30 days in a row and when I came off I had trouble sleeping, auditory hallucinations, tremors, and spasms in eye muscles (a lot).

Very troubling.

Not worth it imo

melatonin is a better sleep aid.

I took it about 30 days in a row and when I came off I had trouble sleeping, auditory hallucinations, tremors, and spasms in eye muscles (a lot).

Very troubling.

Not worth it imo

HOLY SHIT! SERIOUSLY!?! DAMN!

Only good to use once in a while. Tolerance and addiction occur quickly.
No more than 1-2 a week max. I use it once every few months.

Very troubling.

Not worth it imo

damn man.........worst case scenario. i tried melatonin and it didnt do shit for me.

I have never heard of this. Is this a presciption drug or otc?

One of my favorite sleep aids is Somatomax. It contains a HUGE dose of Phenibut along with some other relaxing agents and hgh boosters..... Chills you out like no other bro..... Almost too much as it makes you REALLY out of it! Knocks me out at night and I sleep great. I took it as the label directed: Only at night before bed 5 days on 2 days off. I took it for 1 month straight and then stopped when the bottle ran out, didn't get any type of withdrawl as ppl sre saying. Prob because I took the days off as directed. Be careful, everyone is different.

That stuff is awesome! I went through a few bottles and loved it. But yeah, I can see how people could get hooked on the relaxed feeling and the deep sleep.

Piracetam or Aniracetam work well as nootropics and rather mild. However, you do build a tolerance to them and need to cycle. Also, you need to make sure you take some Choline, preferably Alpha GPC (glyceryl phosphoryl choline), with your nootropic. Very synergistic.

I am a little confused with the thread/ posts. I always thought nootropics
were drugs to help cognitive function and other brain functions. I remember using hydergine in the 80s for this purpose. some of the agents described in the posts sound more like sleep aids.is there anyone that plays with nootropics
for improved brain function that may be able to shed some light?
Thanks....

Hi Big. the origional somatomax was produced by amino discounters in Az in the 80s. It was pure gamma hydroxybuterate(ghb). Many hardcore gyms and health food stores carried it. A 500 gram bottle of powder was about $30. Is that the somatomax you speak of? Of course ghb is no longer sold otc in the usa. Are you talking about the same thing or gaba or?? Thanks

I take it EVERY night for tha last couple of years. The company based 10 min from my house in Norcross, Ga. I get free products as I sell some of their (Hi-Tech Pharm) products in some of my facilities. I sleep very deeply on it. It Crosses the blood/brain barrier and acts similar to benzodiazapenes. Developed in Russia as an anxiolitic (phenibut) and seems to work well for me. Gave my girl half a scoop and she was loopy for 36 hours. It seems to have a long half life. I really like somatomax. Straight up phenibut is prescription in most- if not all of of Europe. In Russia for sure.

Last edited:
Piracetam or Aniracetam work well as nootropics and rather mild. However, you do build a tolerance to them and need to cycle. Also, you need to make sure you take some Choline, preferably Alpha GPC (glyceryl phosphoryl choline), with your nootropic. Very synergistic.

Is Aniracetam the same ingredient that was in AX slim extreme do you know? I found one website saying that it is but others saying it was a compound called 2-DPMP.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131