over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phenibut

mr.hendo

Registered
Hey guys I am lookin for some input on this product as well as first hand experience. I actually took phenibut yest from a friend before my workout as this was the first time I have ever used this product and wow i was amazed. I had large amounts of energy ephoria and no crash. Seemed simular to taking a vicodine. i literally felt great all day and slept like a rock. I been researching some and it seems to be habit forming, w withdrawls even? Does anyone have any recent experience w this supp and where can a person get ahold of a quality product?

Well

Hey guys I am lookin for some input on this product as well as first hand experience. I actually took phenibut yest from a friend before my workout as this was the first time I have ever used this product and wow i was amazed. I had large amounts of energy ephoria and no crash. Seemed simular to taking a vicodine. i literally felt great all day and slept like a rock. I been researching some and it seems to be habit forming, w withdrawls even? Does anyone have any recent experience w this supp and where can a person get ahold of a quality product?

You mean GABA? I say don't take it.......

Its acts similiar to xanax and is highly addictive. For r elaxation 1-2gms seems to be enough. Anymore and u will experience.a hang over much like heavy drinking a night before.

Are you sure it was phenibut ? I as most guys do use it as a sleep aid anywhere from 500mg-2g. I use 1000mg at bedtime to help me sleep.

My favorite brand is SNS Phenibut XT 500mg capsules. Costs about $15-$18 for 90 capsules. I take two, works well.

Primaforce also makes it in capsules (I don't like to buy powders because with certain compounds, I like extremely low variability when it comes to dosing like with DNP, yohimbine, phenibut, etc)..ie, I want as close to the recommended dose as possible.

The PF brand is good stuff, 90 capsules costs about $13-$15, but it's 250mg per cap.

I use it for sleep - have the Prima Force powder and it's also in Muscle Pharm BulletProof but MP is garbage, I wake up a couple hours after falling asleep.

Also just like above, if I take too much I wake up feeling groggy and hungover the next day. I can see it being habit forming as well. Gives a nice relaxed feeling, similar, but not quite as strong as xanax, at all.

My favorite brand is SNS Phenibut XT 500mg capsules. Costs about $15-$18 for 90 capsules. I take two, works well.

Primaforce also makes it in capsules (I don't like to buy powders because with certain compounds, I like extremely low variability when it comes to dosing like with DNP, yohimbine, phenibut, etc)..ie, I want as close to the recommended dose as possible.

The PF brand is good stuff, 90 capsules costs about $13-$15, but it's 250mg per cap.

This is the only brand I would use if I need a good nights rest. I get mine from dpsnutrition.net. Primoforce is decent, but not as good SNS. Ai Sport is pure junk I almost had to use two and times the amts to get the same effect from SNS.

I've been using it now on and off for about a year, it usually has me sleeping very well the night I take it.

Also I use a Zeo to measure sleep scores, and it doesn't seem to impact deep sleep negatively at all.

For me it seems to take at least 3 hours from taking it to have any effect, so I usually have some after a evening workout if I want to have lights out 4 hours later.

I have heard (self reported on forums) that it has nasty withdrawal symptoms, so the most I use it is twice a week.
Any more than that and its ability to help me sleep seems to drop off anyway.

Used it a lot a couple of years ago. Started at one gram then went up to 2gr and more, almost daily. Highly addictive and withdrawal was hell. I was a walking zombie, had anxiety attacks and suicidal thoughts when I didn't take the stuff. Very dirty drug.
I felt super loose and euphoric though on it, almost like drinking a few shots but much more coherent and no dizziness. Fantastic feeling. Shit feels better than diazepam.

Very dangerous use it maximum once a week at minimal doses.
I won't touch it again, although sometimes I crave for it. Nothing feels as good as phenibut. Except ghb or e ofcourse.

1-2g/b4 bed works well for me. Im still waiting for phil to expand on why NOT to use it.... :)

I'm pretty sure it was phenibut, it came off of nutraplanet and it was in powder form. I took maybe a 1/3 of a teaspooon terrible taste. If it's that tough with habit forming problems i should prob leave it alone. Thanks for the info guys. Phil any other reason other than its addictive properties leading you to your response?

You mean GABA? I say don't take it.......

He's talking about phenibut. I use it for sleep sometimes, or to help unwind after work on a non gym day (rare).

But I wouldn't take gaba either. Bulk 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol) aka l-dopa, on the other hand, why not? Great stuff. One if the few OTC supplements out there that will boost gh a bit and promote better sleep. Also lowers prolactin. Seems pointless considering peps though. ;-)

http://www.ergo-log.com/powerfull.html

http://www.ergo-log.com/mucunatest.html

Last edited:
Lol

Used it a lot a couple of years ago. Started at one gram then went up to 2gr and more, almost daily. Highly addictive and withdrawal was hell. I was a walking zombie, had anxiety attacks and suicidal thoughts when I didn't take the stuff. Very dirty drug.
I felt super loose and euphoric though on it, almost like drinking a few shots but much more coherent and no dizziness. Fantastic feeling. Shit feels better than diazepam.

Very dangerous use it maximum once a week at minimal doses.
I won't touch it again, although sometimes I crave for it. Nothing feels as good as phenibut. Except ghb or e ofcourse.

Man, GHB is the both the best and the worst thing in the world.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws