over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phentermine For Weight Loss

Losing weight is exactly what you will lose-meaning you will lose muscle, fat, and water. The scale may measure weight loss, but what's the point if it's going to eat up muscle and fat??? All it will do is slow down the metabolism and cause them to gain more bodyfat than when they started.

Think of it like this. A chick weighs 180lbs and is built like a bowling pin. She takes Phen and loses 55lbs of bodyfat, muscle, and water. The end result? A chick that weighs 125lbs and is still built like a bowling pin, just smaller. Now if the same chick doesn't use Phen, diets properly (with the goal of maintaing muscle and losing bodyfat), the end result will more likely be a 125lb chick that has more of an hourglass figure-with no chances of getting hooked on Phen or rebounding weight gain when they go off it.

Phen is a temporary fix at best-and IMNSHO will only complicate one's weight problems.

Losing weight is exactly what you will lose-meaning you will lose muscle, fat, and water. The scale may measure weight loss, but what's the point if it's going to eat up muscle and fat??? All it will do is slow down the metabolism and cause them to gain more bodyfat than when they started.

Phen is a temporary fix at best-and IMNSHO will only complicate one's weight problems.

What are you talking about? Phen doesn't do any of that, excessive calorie restriction and poor exercise plans do all of that. Phen just helps you stick to your calorie targets, it doesn't magically make you eat nothing and stop training properly.

What are you talking about? Phen doesn't do any of that, excessive calorie restriction and poor exercise plans do all of that. Phen just helps you stick to your calorie targets, it doesn't magically make you eat nothing and stop training properly.

The people I've seen use Phen find it incredibly difficult to eat-which is a desired effect I assume??? Perhaps there's a correlation between people looking to kill their weight problem with a pill and not being disciplined enough to eat when they don't have an appetite??? I'm sure this doesn't apply to everyone that uses it-but I have yet to hear of anyone with a muscular and tight bod attribute it to their Phen use. Maybe you do??? If so I'd like to see your before/after pics.

Since I only use it for a couple days when transitioning to lower calorie levels to cut cravings, I can't really attribute much to it. I could just deal with the cravings and energy drop without it after all.

Think of food cravings as a side effect of calorie restriction, and think of taking phen as fixing that side. After a few days of restriction my body gets used to it and the hunger is greatly reduced and doesn't annoy me as much.

It's just another tool in our arsenal, not a big one but it has a place.

You seem to be really against it for some reason, any story there?

It occurs to me that a lot of people on this forum really have to work to eat enough sometimes and phen could kill their appetite too much. Me, I always seem to have an appetite greater than what my body can take, even when bulking, so it's very useful to me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws