advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

phentermine through your primary care doctor?

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone ever been successful in getting a script for phentermine through your primary care physician? What would you tell him to get the script? Is this an easy script to get or do doctors normally give you a hard time?

Depends on your current risk factors. Most importantly your doctor. My GP is cool with ordering test but not that liberal on prescriptions so I wouldn’t even try through mine. Plus I don’t have high body fat. But I would imagine the right doctor would. I see doctors write xanex with adderall prescriptions weekly (legal speedball). A fat loss clinic would write you the prescription for sure.

I’ve known a couple women that have been able to get it through their PCP. No idea what they said to get it. Neither were “obese”. Just not in the best shape. One of them didn’t even use hers. She took it a couple times and didn’t like the way it made her feel so she gave it to a friend.

Getting tougher and tougher to get Rx. Want to do EKG, etc. for my wife. Now controlled.

Health clinics that specializes in weight management/weight loss is probably the most convenient route, although they will make you visit monthly for a re-fill. My wife was charged $120 per visit which was nothing more then checking her BP for 5 minutes, the actual script was only $ 10 for a month supply but was getting harder and harder to fill it seemed.

This girl I know gets 90mg a day of Adderall a month.So she gets 90 instant release oranges every month.They changed the max dose to 60mg a few years back but since she was taking 90mg before the law changed she got grandfathered in.I ggave her a ride one day and the pharmacist gave us the devil eyes.I said to her what the hell is with that woman? ''she said it happens every month I pick this script up''.

i need to get some phentermine, wife really wants some....

Go to any weight loss clinics in your area. In mine area they’re everywhere. Now if you’re in shape you better wear baggy clothes to hide your physique. Also the more muscle you have the better for you since they use the stupid BMI scale and don’t take muscle into account. Being 5’9” and 220lbs with 11% will show you are obese to them! So just cover up the muscle!!! You’ll pay $60-$80 for the doc visit and like $20-$30 for your script. Easy peasy....

Cage

Go to any weight loss clinics in your area. In mine area they’re everywhere. Now if you’re in shape you better wear baggy clothes to hide your physique. Also the more muscle you have the better for you since they use the stupid BMI scale and don’t take muscle into account. Being 5’9” and 220lbs with 11% will show you are obese to them! So just cover up the muscle!!! You’ll pay $60-$80 for the doc visit and like $20-$30 for your script. Easy peasy....

Cage

thanks i got no muscle so im good, ill have to search a few places nearby

$120 a month is cheap. The thing that must really suck is having to go in on a monthly basis......that’s just me.

dont bother, its keeps you up for days like meth and the hunger effects will ware off pretty soon, no magic pill

Its a bitch to get.
I'm friends with a prominent women's IFBB pro who trains at my gym.
I honestly don't know many people who've even tried this...but she recently came to me asking if I knew anyone who could help her out. She's leannnnn right now and basically cant go to a DR to ask for it. She said it works WONDERS thooo.

Probably going to add it to my arsenal this fall when i diet down.

PRODUCT SHIPS IN TOWN AS WELL!
NO WORRIES FOR THE CUSTOMER AT ALL!

Regards, Ethan

Fuck phentermine.

I wish somebody would synth the 3,4methylenedioxy analogue of phentermine but THAT’S JUST ME!

Adipex made me feel like death.

I much rather run adderral, EC stack, or even better modafinil

Adipex made me feel like death.

I much rather run adderral, EC stack, or even better modafinil

IMO...
low dose adderral is much cleaner than EC and modafinil.

10-15mg per day ... in 3mg doses spread throughout the day.

IMO...
low dose adderral is much cleaner than EC and modafinil.

10-15mg per day ... in 3mg doses spread throughout the day.
I know people who are full blown adderall junkies, stuff is not different the crystal meth. I would never touch it, its 1000x more addictive then EC or Modafinil, no comparison

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws