YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phentermine vs. Sibutramine (Meridia) for Appetite Suppression?

What is a stronger appetite suppressant?

• Phentermine (aka Adipex-P)

Votes: 30 41.1%
  • Sibutramine (aka Meridia)

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • They're about equal

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Can't compare; haven't tried both

Votes: 34 46.6%

• Total voters
Phentermine has worked wonders on me while cutting.

If anyone has a good source for GOOD phentramine, or Silbutramine. Please PM me to please. These are both hard to find. I have tried of few places that have good other products. But both of these products were not.:(

If anyone has a good source for GOOD phentramine, or Silbutramine. Please PM me to please. These are both hard to find. I have tried of few places that have good other products. But both of these products were not.:(

If your looking for something to kill your appetite, I would check out Ultra Burn from Osta Gain/RNS Labs, it will do the job.

**broken link removed**

Ditto, hard as hell to find generic Meridia now! Any sponsors?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

When I took bromocriptin I couldn't squeez in any food in me, was never hungry, lived on shakes basically (that was though too, if it was full of sweateners) because was nauseous all the time, just like from melanotan2 but it felt 10 times more and lasted all day long. Dropped that sh!t after few weeks :banghead:

1,3-dimethylamylamine also suppresses apetite for me without any nauseouness. One of my favourite for prew but have to limit its usage because of this side effect

Have not tried both but Phentermine was very good. It is pretty much legal meth. It is probably what they use in the military for missions. Just an educated guess.

I used to try them all and nothing compares to the highest vyvanse dosage. It will cripple your appetite.

Have not tried both but Phentermine was very good. It is pretty much legal meth. It is probably what they use in the military for missions. Just an educated guess.

I'm pretty sure they use Dex in the military, not Phentermine and they call them "Go pills." They're both amphetamines, but Dex is stronger mg/mg. I remember a few years back two fighter pilots got in trouble for bombing a friendly and they were trying to blame it on the Dex. All charges were dropped. There's a segment about it on the movie Bigger, Stronger, Faster.

If your looking for something to kill your appetite, I would check out Ultra Burn from Osta Gain/RNS Labs, it will do the job.

**broken link removed**

Do you know if the rns website has a discount code like ostagain?
Thanks and good luck

Miss Q

Do they still have samples available? If they work for me, I would gladly buy some. Peace.

Do you know if the rns website has a discount code like ostagain?
Thanks and good luck

Sorry for the delay:D

Use "RNSLABS" for 15% off...

RNSLabs

Do they still have samples available? If they work for me, I would gladly buy some. Peace.

Not sure, but why don't you pm "Osta-president" and ask him. I bet he will hook you up!

I love phentermine for the enrgy. Only problem is it looses its effectiveness quickly. I cycle between the phentermine and ECA stack. I bought some phentermine from one of the sponsors and it was useless. I ended up taking five pills at one time and nothing. I know when phentermine is legit because when I have not taken it in a while my toes get cold when it kicks in. Don't know why but they do.

Two words people:

Pharm grade, Auexis.

You will not be disappointed.

Phentermine app suppress lasts about 2.5 weeks for me. In order to increase suppression, I would have to increase dosage, which I chose not to do. With the said, now when I use it, I run it either 2 weeks on 1 week off or week on week off. On the off week I run a ECA stack.

My dosage is 37.5mg which I split in half. These things are strong.

Regardless I don't run it for longs period of time. I use it for short bursts on occasion.

I have no experience with Meridia.

Hope this helps.

What He Said.

If you can get real pharm grade, ether one is the bomb. This year they took meridia off the shelf in mexico, I think due to pressure from the US FDA. That's one reason it's hard to find. Unfortunitly all the product I have seen from sources on here has been, shit, ether old, severly under dosed or just fake. Note the same guy's have other good product, just not this.:confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws