over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phera Plex Dosage?

coltsfan21790

Newbies
There is a sponsor here that carries it and I am very interested in running it with a Tren/Test cycle. Any of the vets here recommend how to dose it? I have ran Superdrol before and loved the strength gains, but not the bloat.

How long should I run it/dose it?

Thanks guys, any input would be much appreciated :D

Depends if its oral or inject

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Orally it was run 20-30mg/day. I've seen people run it at 45, I don't think that is necessary though. Some people would stack it 20/20 with sd. I'd run tudca at those higher doses but I'm a wimp.

Last edited:
Do 10mg for a few days, then bump to 20 or 30mg for 3 weeks max.

That'll be enough to turn your balls into mush... Protect your liver and kidneys. Very toxic stuff...

Thanks Guys, I really appreciate the feedback. I am going to give it a try at 10mg per day then bump up to 20. It is inject so hopefully I will see less of the negative side effects compared to that of an oral.

This is the old prohormone phera right? I ran it before and felt Superdrol gave better results. ithink i ran it 10/20/30/30 iirc. Either way its a nice PH.

Superdrol, but stronger...

I would have to respectfully disagree, and i believe most would agree. Oddly enough im not even a great responder to SD. But it is definitely the stronger of the two. I thought phera was one of the drugs P.A. came out with around the time of "the clear" (THG) and Madol (aka Phera).
Regardless if for fun i had to compare it to something else i would say it was like anadrol without the aggression.. but still good regardless..

For dosing, you would be more than safe following 30-40mg/d for 4 weeks assuming its oral. Injectable on the other hand which i think your talking about. well those are new waters and i wish you smooth sailing.. but you have to figure that the effects will be greater but the harshness will be less so.....

I wouldn't bother running it at 10 - or even 20 - start at 30 and bump to 40 if needed.

We have ran some trials with Phera. Its a potent and effective oral when used correctly. Maybe be something we carry in the future if there is demand.

I think there is demand for it. A lot of guys, myself included, liked it better than superdrol. Phera gives great size and strength with a libido boost and a euphoric alpha feeling. And there is not much of it to be found on the market now.

Do 10mg for a few days, then bump to 20 or 30mg for 3 weeks max.

That'll be enough to turn your balls into mush... Protect your liver and kidneys. Very toxic stuff...

How does one protect their kidneys? Not sarcastic if it sounds it, serious question, assuming you were referring to Supps and not just lowering the dose?

I plan on brewing up 40mg inject to start Dec 1st. Been sitting on it a while and should have some fun with it.

you can run phera for 6 weeks, unlike superdrol that it is only good for 3 weeks,
and you should start at a low dosage and every couple of days go up 10mg. stop at 30 or so. Especially if you are stacking it.

Take all your basics on it and remember that it can give you high BP like it is nothing.

Also phera, orally, loses it potency SLOWLY but surely over the years. So if you find some that are really old then they have probably lost some potency matter to what conditions they were under of.

How does one protect their kidneys? Not sarcastic if it sounds it, serious question, assuming you were referring to Supps and not just lowering the dose?

Well, start with lots and lots of water and some grapefruit juice.

Also, and you won't understand this part, some herb-teas are very good for the kidneys. Around here we use:

Quebra-pedra
Capim-santo
Cabelo de milho
Carqueja

Avoid sugar, too much salt and processed foods.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear