over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHF website

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Lots of interesting stuff on the site......guys from PHF, can you explain some of this stuff to us please? I think if we had a better understanding of some products it would be great. I did hear that the new prohormones are showing low toxicity.....(Trenavar).......IF TRUE, what a big hit they will be. When is Trenavar coming out? I applaud you guys for always searching for a legal safe alternative........keep up the good work......

Lots of interesting stuff on the site......guys from PHF, can you explain some of this stuff to us please? I think if we had a better understanding of some products it would be great. I did hear that the new prohormones are showing low toxicity.....(Trenavar).......IF TRUE, what a big hit they will be. When is Trenavar coming out? I applaud you guys for always searching for a legal safe alternative........keep up the good work......

post the side effects also ;)

?

post the side effects also ;)

Side effects? How do we know yet? You tried it? Everything needs a fair shake.....after a while the truth comes out..........but everything needs a chance. To not give things a chance is narrow minded....I am all for trying new stuff.......

Thank you PHF for bringing us products that produce results. Dan Ducain (SPELLING) would be proud. Cutting edge products at a great price. Cant wait to use my bold and the new products you have comming out. MM:star-w:rs

Yes

Thank you PHF for bringing us products that produce results. Dan Ducain (SPELLING) would be proud. Cutting edge products at a great price. Cant wait to use my bold and the new products you have comming out. MM:star-w:rs

I sent you the Bolodrol......as long as you know the risks..........that stuff is STRONG.......but your a big boy.........we all are.......many other products they make so many choices.

I sent you the Bolodrol......as long as you know the risks..........that stuff is STRONG.......but your a big boy.........we all are.......many other products they make so many choices.

I understand Phil and the shipping was fast as hell. I just did my bloodwork and havent started yet waiting on the rest to run 8mg but not here yet. I will post before and after values. Im a medic so its easy to hit up the female lab tech to take it again.

I need to see my latest values to know what cycle support I need to take. I gottcha and no what you are saying though. Im not so big right now but understand what you mean.

Thanks Phil. Glad you are here and post so regularly wish alot of the other pros had tougher skin and would post more. MM

Thanks guys for all the great compliments-we look forward to pleasing you all more when we release Trenavar and MENTabolan.

As far as IBE/PHF Supplement products go here's a line up:

Boladrol- You guys all have a pretty good understanding of this!

Epistane- Prohormone with fantastic dry gains--great for a bulk or recomp.

Protomax- Very mild prohormone--great for first-timers and to put on a little lean mass.

X-Dream- Sleep aid--very powerfull

X-Lean- Anti-Cortisol

X-Force- Energy/Weight Loss

The best part about our store is the fact that we don't just carry our brand. We sell many different companies products, so if you have any questions on a specific product--don't hesitate to PM me or ask in this thread and I can answer anything.

By the way we have a NEW YEARS RESOLUTION SALE STARTING JAN. 1st!

Check it out here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/68002-phf-supplements-new-years-resolution-sale.html#post907565

x lean, x dream, epistane,,,, classic very effective supps,,,,i used to see those sold out all the time at NPlanet.

if its not 17aa prohormone then liver toxicity should be minimum or none

if any it will be indirect.

i was at one popular supp forum and feel bad for mmowry, working hard answering q's and there are some really picky people there arguing without any experience lol,

keep up the good work phf reps and others.

ahhah awesome

those have been out for awhile with lots of feedback and information out there.

X Lean i have tried, good cort blocker,,,androstenetriol is a great immune suppor too.

X dream i was never able to cuz it was always sold out lol <<<phf reps, is the formulation of 2.0 version same as the old one?

and epistane, no brainer, i think i have two unopened bottles saved up somewhere.

SEE!

ahhah awesome

those have been out for awhile with lots of feedback and information out there.

X Lean i have tried, good cort blocker,,,androstenetriol is a great immune suppor too.

X dream i was never able to cuz it was always sold out lol <<<phf reps, is the formulation of 2.0 version same as the old one?

and epistane, no brainer, i think i have two unopened bottles saved up somewhere.

This is why I PAY YOU.........do I pay you?

no,,,,i think i pay YOU to make me biiiig and leaaan and i will keep paying you lol

if its not 17aa prohormone then liver toxicity should be minimum or none

if any it will be indirect.

i was at one popular supp forum and feel bad for mmowry, working hard answering q's and there are some really picky people there arguing without any experience lol,

keep up the good work phf reps and others.

Just because it's not methylated doesn't mean it won't be liver toxic. I think there are a couple of "light", I use that loosely, methylated prohormones that are LESS liver toxic than some that are not methylated. I think PHF's own Protomax, which is methylated is LESS liver toxic than the dien-precursor that was banned a year ago.(i think it wsa referred to as x-tren and trenadrol)

Phil, if you're concerned about that pick up their other prohormone..Protomax. I think that hormone is probably the best in side effects: results ratio wise for a recreational bodybuilder NOT looking for harsh sides, but get an edge on the natural trainee. It's methylated, but anyone got bloodwork? It looks like it'll make a scratch compared to a dent.

good point thank you

and when i wrote that i hesitated and i knew someone was going to say that hahahah, thats why i said 'indirect' liver burden, which can be caused by overthinking too ;) j/k

not all thinks like that open minded, everyone thinks its black and white

thats why crazy mofo's like myself enjoy taking new stuff and report back

but general consensus in bb arena,,,17aa is TOXIC, and non is okay, almost perfectly okay, isnt it though?

thats why i said i feel bad for some of the reps in OTC industry people decide to pull up funny studies and i mean we can argue forever with this stuff. i was making a general comment

like i said nobody will think two ways lol

meatheads are simple people, we enjoy lifting heavy things off the ground, very simple ahhahahah

Yes

good point thank you

and when i wrote that i hesitated and i knew someone was going to say that hahahah, thats why i said 'indirect' liver burden, which can be caused by overthinking too ;) j/k

not all thinks like that open minded, everyone thinks its black and white

thats why crazy mofo's like myself enjoy taking new stuff and report back

but general consensus in bb arena,,,17aa is TOXIC, and non is okay, almost perfectly okay, isnt it though?

thats why i said i feel bad for some of the reps in OTC industry people decide to pull up funny studies and i mean we can argue forever with this stuff. i was making a general comment

like i said nobody will think two ways lol

meatheads are simple people, we enjoy lifting heavy things off the ground, very simple ahhahahah

Many studies out........many arguments ..........torn between carrying it or not......( BOLODROL).....man this is tougher than contest prep!!

I think Dan would do thinks differently if he kould be a life agent, belive me.

Many studies out........many arguments ..........torn between carrying it or not......( BOLODROL).....man this is tougher than contest prep!!

new ones i would wait and see until people actively provide feedbacks and hopefully blood work results.

like you said many great other items are there too.

even life extension or other longevity and health related companies carry items that i could argue and that i HAVE gotten bad effects from, you know?

dhea, pregnenolone, hell caffeine!,,,oh yeah 5 htp or st john's. and so forth.

options are good, you should carry whatever you feel like, its up to the users to choose wisely and not blindly.

who cares if you go back and forth, its your business,, i think almost all of the people said do whatever you want :)

if i buy a cigarette from 711 and i get some complications,,,do i goto the clerk and say "you motherfckr!"? lol they also have donuts, and tylenol....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131