advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil any updates on Obestatin or Epithalon?

You cant definitively say it's the Epithalon when you are taking other things that could also be responsible for what you're describing. Most of the benefits you listed could be due to better sleep and the others could be attributed to increased HGH.

Last edited:
Yes

All I know is this:

I've been taking Epithalon for 2 weeks and my results have been very noticeable and beneficial.

I've noticed a great improvement in energy, sleep, complexion, and positive emotions. My weight is still the same, but I am a beer drinker.

All in all I know that Epithalon works for me. Not sure if it will work for everyone, but I notice it's effect for sure.

EXACTLY my thoughts. I love Epitalon! I cant say anymore about human usage......Love it though

You cant definitively say it's the Epithalon when you are taking other things that could also be responsible for what you're describing. Most of the benefits you listed could be due to better sleep and the others could be attributed to increased HGH.

I have taken the cjc w/ no dac for a couple years and I always stack it with Ipa.

Sure I've noticed small results when I take it 3x per day to mimic my spikes, but I decided to take CJC w/ no dac and Epithalon only.

In two weeks I noticed obvious results. I'm wondering if I would achieve these same results with the Epithalon alone. If so, I'll probably stop everything else and just take Epithalon based on the results I'm seeking.

I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm just a guy who wants to maintain a decent shape and age gracefully.

So far I'm stoked with the Epithalon.

I'll try it alone and post my results.

Thanks for the response. I'd love to see what someone only taking Epitalon experiences. I just wouldn't think that telomere lengthening would be noticeable in two weeks. That being said, I'm glad you're experiencing positives. How much are you dosing?

warreniii - would you mind explaining your mix so we know how much you are using each time? 2 units doesn't tell us anything.

Thanks

Personally, I think pep suppliers should give discounts on new products once they're released until proven they are what they are.

Sure!

Personally, I think pep suppliers should give discounts on new products once they're released until proven they are what they are.

And supplement companies should give free product, attorneys free advice, accountants free advice, teachers free service, painters, contractors, doctors, dentists, military service men............all until its proven effective and up to par per our individual specs..........

I never said free, however....for you to charge what you do claiming what's in a bottle really is what it is and that it does what it does...without a testing label or proof...you could piss in a vial and sell it and without that proof no one would know.

I like you Phil and it wasn't an attack, however, getting in arguments with your customers (I've personally spent over $3,000 at Ergo) isn't really the best way to get them to continue shopping or to try new products.

Supplements, bodybuilding.com/samples - Many MANY supp companies do this.
Attorneys, no because they never say they WILL win.
Accountants, most accountants do give a discount if they don't save you money.
Teachers, They practically do already.
Painters, Why would they?
Contractors, Depends on what they're contracting, some have to.
Doctors, their MD is their proof.
Dentists, see above.
Military service men, should get paid more or less or it's based on the amount of kills or lives saved or.... what?

Well

I never said free, however....for you to charge what you do claiming what's in a bottle really is what it is and that it does what it does...without a testing label or proof...you could piss in a vial and sell it and without that proof no one would know.

I like you Phil and it wasn't an attack, however, getting in arguments with your customers (I've personally spent over $3,000 at Ergo) isn't really the best way to get them to continue shopping or to try new products.

Supplements, bodybuilding.com/samples - Many MANY supp companies do this.
Attorneys, no because they never say they WILL win.
Accountants, most accountants do give a discount if they don't save you money.
Teachers, They practically do already.
Painters, Why would they?
Contractors, Depends on what they're contracting, some have to.
Doctors, their MD is their proof.
Dentists, see above.
Military service men, should get paid more or less or it's based on the amount of kills or lives saved or.... what?

Not arguing, just debating your statement. I provide a service not many care to...if you choose to nut purchase from me I cant take that as you being passive agressive as its your choice....no matter how much money you claim to have spent....your a big boy.....and its research. This is not a store and its not food. Genetics play a role in how things effect you also.

In a perfect world yes, But you have to remember where your at. The bad ones weed themselves out over time.

How does one prove it anyway, have a test sample then someone will claim its rigged,

Again the bad ones weed themselves out over time.

Ak

How many companies let their product speak for itself?
Or argue about it on a forum?

The last order was my biggest ever, it was right before the merge, and I saw no results on any of it.

Blame me for using something I used from you with great success in the past? Except in 13 vials...nothing was noticed.

Sure, I blame me. Most RESPECTABLE companies would totally blame the customer. Then get in an argument with them on the internet.

You have no class Phil. I knew that the moment you got kicked off these forums and got your panties all wound up in bunches. Good thing they let you back and you latched on to purchasepeptides.

Last edited:
Well

Blame me for using something I used from you with great success in the past? Except in 13 vials...nothing was noticed.

Sure, I blame me. Most RESPECTABLE companies would totally blame the customer. Then get in an argument with them on the internet.

I'm not arguing. I am telling you my theory. I've dealt with you for a few years so I'm not ignorant to who I am discussing this. Your kind of a little odd dude. You get angry easily and play the blame game while you make up lies.

Yeah I'm getting older so this Epithalon is going to be coming to me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner