advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil any updates on Obestatin or Epithalon?

so if someone was say 35 yrs old and wanted to see some restorative benefits back into his early twenties. would that be feasible with this stuff? does it continue to work as long as the subject takes it? this stuff looks amazing

What exactly does it do? tighten skin?

The Epitalon regulates cell function by triggering the production of telomerase, which will repair the telomeres, allowing the cells to become young again and to produce other cells.
Long telomeres will also help correct errors in DNA during cell division and prevent cellular degeneration. Google it and you will find all kinds of interesting reads.

Last edited:
I've seen several compounds that supposedly activate telemorase but none that have elicited this level of visible result... very cool

all we need is women to start looking younger!!

cougars everywhere.could be good:D

so if someone was say 35 yrs old and wanted to see some restorative benefits back into his early twenties. would that be feasible with this stuff? does it continue to work as long as the subject takes it? this stuff looks amazing

Good way to throw your money away! U have read about this stuff for years and many need to before they throw away their money

epithalon isnt just for anti aging..

Epithalon has many benefits- such as- Epithalon creates the release of telomerase which in turn increase the length of celluar telomares. The enable cells to divide many more times and live longer. In terms of injury it can help exhausted cells rejuvenate and enable cell division and healing wher this would otherwise be impossible.

so this means it can help injured muscle cells and many things.

i have been using for 60 days my skin is more firm and my acne is almost gone. injuries feeling more ( PRONOUNCED healing) would recommend to anyone.

Good way to throw your money away! U have read about this stuff for years and many need to before they throw away their money
What!?! Seriously take the time to read over what you are going to post... This makes no sense... You obviously have not read up on epithalon. It has been studied extensively in Russia at a world renowned institute. Sure older users are going to see more visible results but depending on your goals this peptide could produce positive results in younger researchers and should be cost effective since it is such a short chain. How about we wait to see some research before we write it off as useless.

I figure those that are interested can chime in on this thread instead of sending a p.m. I'm intrigued by both these compounds.

Hi, I've been taking Epithalon with CJC No dac for 2 solid weeks.

I also just incorporate HGH FRAG.

Epithalon - 2 units upon awakening and 2 units before bed (1 CC pin)
CJC No DAC - 2 Units Morning, noon, before bed
HGH FRAG - 2 units Morning and before bed

Results so far:

Solid improvement mentally
Much, much better sleep
Reduction in back pain (Probably because of improved sleep)
Slow reduction in weight loss
Great improvements in skin
Much better energy

I believe Epithalon is the peptide providing the most benefits because I've taken the others for quite some time with not as good of results.

What do you mean by 2 units? That really tells us nothing unless you also tell us how you mixed it. How many mg was in the vial and how much water did you add to it?

Hi, I've been taking Epithalon with CJC No dac for 2 solid weeks.

I also just incorporate HGH FRAG.

CJC No DAC - 2 Units Morning, noon, before bed
HGH FRAG - 2 units Morning and before bed

Results so far:

Solid improvement mentally
Much, much better sleep
Reduction in back pain (Probably because of improved sleep)
Slow reduction in weight loss
Great improvements in skin
Much better energy

I believe Epithalon is the peptide providing the most benefits because I've taken the others for quite some time with not as good of results.

By running a GHRH alone, (CJC) you will not get anything noticeable result.
a GHRH is the "controller" of your newly released GH, and to tricker and relase you need a GHRP, for examble GHRP-2, or -6 or Ipamorelin.

So in that combo i think your CJC injection is just waste of money, unless you introduce a GHRP substance.

By running a GHRH alone, (CJC) you will not get anything noticeable result.
a GHRH is the "controller" of your newly released GH, and to tricker and relase you need a GHRP, for examble GHRP-2, or -6 or Ipamorelin.

So in that combo i think your CJC injection is just waste of money, unless you introduce a GHRP substance.

The ghrp's stimulate my hunger too much. Even Ipamorelin does. I also feel the estrogen release when I take GHRP's (Other than Ipa).

I'm trying CJC for the first time (alone with no IPA), to determine what the results.

If the CJC is not providing me any results at this time, then it means that Epithalon is the by far the best peptide I've experienced yet. I haven't experienced these kinds of results so quickly before and I've been experimenting for over 3 years with 6 different peptide manufactures. Maybe the brand I'm using is much better than the others. Not sure yet.

I'll keep updtating

Without a lab test, I wouldn't touch it. Where are you guys getting this from, and is there ANY PROOF AT ALL that it actually IS what it's supposed to be?

Without a lab test, I wouldn't touch it. Where are you guys getting this from, and is there ANY PROOF AT ALL that it actually IS what it's supposed to be?

Phil sells it(purchase peptides).

All I know is this:

I've been taking Epithalon for 2 weeks and my results have been very noticeable and beneficial.

I've noticed a great improvement in energy, sleep, complexion, and positive emotions. My weight is still the same, but I am a beer drinker.

All in all I know that Epithalon works for me. Not sure if it will work for everyone, but I notice it's effect for sure.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws