over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil, Big A, other Vets, etc. please respond

You do know that we sell raw materials correct? And you do know that more so than selling to the public that we are a custom manufacturing plant.....meaning I make shiny label products for companies who dont even go near manufacturing their own products. I make the products for them. And you do know that the very product you are talking about, I just "might" be manufacturing said protein for them, slapping that shiny label on that jug you so highly believe in and shipping it off to them so they can sell it to you. And If by chance I dont, someone else does.....you do know that correct?

I guess you dont.

Heres my suggestion. Ive done alot of testing in my time....(too much testing) of products. My business partner and I know that the owner of this board carries a whey Isolate called Synthepure that is of the highest quality whey isolates you can buy. I feel its good business and good karma to buy protein from the very board you are part of that you learn so much valuable information from. Without this board, you would be left in the dark on so many subjects that other boards dont delve into. The right thing to do in that case is support the board owner with being a customer of his. One hand shakes the other.

I never really thought about it that way I suppose. Thanks for putting it into perspective for me. I'm just trying to learn as much as I possibly can here, not only for the personal benefits I will attain, but so that hopefully at some point, I too will be able to give good, solid tested and tried advice to those in need. Thanks bro!

ahh, its ok. i took this thread as about being on a budget and saving money, cutting corners because well you dont have the $$$$ because i have been there.

when your broke your not really concerned about where your essential fatty acids come from. besides i am sure youngmuscle has well passed me up physique wise and is obviously a wealth of knowledge bitches. :rolleyes:

I can totally respect your views Edge especially seeing as though you have been in a similar financial situation where you were determined to do anything possible to achieve gains as long as your bank acct could support it. Thanks for the input!

No my comment was not stupid, but I'm going to play nice here :D and not get into a pissing contest. I think many people don't get enough Omega-3's..and maybe part of it is that I can't stand the taste of olive oil :p

The amount of conflicting info and "theories" today regarding healthy fats, and fats in general, is enormous. I personally think Coconut oil, a good fish oil, and maybe Hemp (b/c I stopped using Flax) are important. the original poster is probably confused as it is, and I don't think he ever stated whether his main concern was muscle building or health (you can accomplish both, of course, but at that age all I cared about was looking good).

No one is going to agree completely on this, but I think most would agree---and this is aside from the solid food aspect---start off at True Protein b/c they have a great selection of high quality protein and IF :D he does want fish oil they have 1000 capsules for a super cheap price

Also--- try Vitacost.com-- they have a huge variety of supplements at great prices (if you decide to get a good multi, zinc, bromelain, ala-- stuff like that)

To answer your question doc, like you at my age...I am most concerned with appearance, at least at this point in my life. I'm sure later on, my views may be obscured somewhat and my main focus may lie elsewhere but for now it's all about maximizing my genetic capability to its fullest. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131