over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil, Big A, other Vets, etc. please respond

oh yeah, another thiing...you substitute in whole food for those protein shakes and youll get leaner and bigger at the same time.

WHOA!!! did some body really just give out the advice "swap out fish oil for olive oil" ??!!!???!!!

fish oil for olive oil????

are you SERIOUS??

hahaha

you gotta be joking.

bro, keep the fish oil in your diet. 4sho!!

...lol, wtf.

explain to me the difference he will see in muscle mass?????? this dude is young on a limited budget and wants to get big and you guys are concerned about fish oil, glutamine and nac.

so show me the real world difference.

fish oil - good for blood panels, etc. absoulutely. absolutely necessary, no.

Last edited:
I would drop the glutamine, fish oil, ala, nac, and thermogenic (you look very young and lean if that is you in the avatar) I would replace the whey protein with LBAs if possible and stay away from AAS if more than $200 a month is a problem. A lawyer will be MUCH more than that if you get busted.

HONESTLY

1. GET A TOP PROTEIN SUCH AS LBAs, SYNTHEPURE, TRUEPROTEIN.
2. PRO HORMONE ( OR IF LEGAL, TESTOSTERONE)
3. FISH OIL
4.VITAMIN/MINERAL
5. KRE ALKALYN
6. OLIVE OIL
7. CYCLE SUPPORT
8. ASPIRIN
9. A GREEN SUPERFOOD
10. COD LIVER OIL CAPS ( VITIMIN D-3, A)

Hold up bro, don't say trueprotein is crap, it is a very good company and high quality and the owner is a member here. Like Tyrone said...go with SynthePURE, its a great quality protein and a board sponsor

I wasn't referring to trueprotein as being junk. I was referring to ON, a company who popped up out of virtually nowhere and suddenly has a massive line of 200+ products. How much science could realistically be backing ALL those products?

1. GET A TOP PROTEIN SUCH AS LBAs, SYNTHEPURE, TRUEPROTEIN.
2. PRO HORMONE ( OR IF LEGAL, TESTOSTERONE)
3. FISH OIL
4.VITAMIN/MINERAL
5. KRE ALKALYN
6. OLIVE OIL
7. CYCLE SUPPORT
8. ASPIRIN
9. A GREEN SUPERFOOD
10. COD LIVER OIL CAPS ( VITIMIN D-3, A)

This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Phil for the input here as well as the PM.

Thanks for the input! I'm 28 and I've completed one light cycle a few years back. Some sust250, dbol and deca. Nothing since. My diet is pretty damn clean. The only problem/concern I have is that the majority of my calories come from protein shakes. I'm 5'11 222 and I take in at least 350-400g protein daily. I really only have two solid food meals/day in addition to 6 protein shakes and snacks such as an apple, banana, raw almonds, hard boiled egg etc. My solid food meals usually consist of chicken and brown rice for one and the other is usually a grilled steak/chicken salad and a baked potato (plain).

Its good that you are eating clean but your not doing enough of it. If you only have 2 solid meals, reverse it. Have five solid meals and 2 protein shakes.

Okay cecray3,

I follow the advice crystal clear,

First get rid of the glut, but keep it. Then drop the fish oil for Olive oil, but keep the fish oil. Keep using protein but do not call any of it junk, eat more food and less supplements but keep taking supplements. Did I say not to call Truprotein crap? Go to five whole food meals and two protein shake meals, but make sure you still buy the good protein shake and don't call anything crap. And finally the protein will help you grown so keep up with the protein shakes.

you ask for advice and you get advice. What I have found is it is much easier to PM who you trust and get one answer that three pages of conflicting answers throughout. But this was enjoyable:D

What I have found is it is much easier to PM who you trust and get one answer that three pages of conflicting answers throughout. But this was enjoyable:D

I bet these people love answering the same pm's over and over again too:rolleyes:

I appreciate your input, but I would never put that junk in my body. I use AST's protein. After all, they were the first company to legitimately introduce whey protein into mainstream society back in the day.

You do know that we sell raw materials correct? And you do know that more so than selling to the public that we are a custom manufacturing plant.....meaning I make shiny label products for companies who dont even go near manufacturing their own products. I make the products for them. And you do know that the very product you are talking about, I just "might" be manufacturing said protein for them, slapping that shiny label on that jug you so highly believe in and shipping it off to them so they can sell it to you. And If by chance I dont, someone else does.....you do know that correct?

I guess you dont.

Heres my suggestion. Ive done alot of testing in my time....(too much testing) of products. My business partner and I know that the owner of this board carries a whey Isolate called Synthepure that is of the highest quality whey isolates you can buy. I feel its good business and good karma to buy protein from the very board you are part of that you learn so much valuable information from. Without this board, you would be left in the dark on so many subjects that other boards dont delve into. The right thing to do in that case is support the board owner with being a customer of his. One hand shakes the other.

Listen to DOGCRAPP and Phil. Two of the BEST in this. Sorry I did not read the whole post so I am sure there is also good info from the other VET's. You dont know how long I was spinning my wheels just like you. It's emarrasing to think of it. But I am on the right track now.

You do know that we sell raw materials correct? And you do know that more so than selling to the public that we are a custom manufacturing plant.....meaning I make shiny label products for companies who dont even go near manufacturing their own products. I make the products for them. And you do know that the very product you are talking about, I just "might" be manufacturing said protein for them, slapping that shiny label on that jug you so highly believe in and shipping it off to them so they can sell it to you. And If by chance I dont, someone else does.....you do know that correct?

I guess you dont.

Heres my suggestion. Ive done alot of testing in my time....(too much testing) of products. My business partner and I know that the owner of this board carries a whey Isolate called Synthepure that is of the highest quality whey isolates you can buy. I feel its good business and good karma to buy protein from the very board you are part of that you learn so much valuable information from. Without this board, you would be left in the dark on so many subjects that other boards dont delve into. The right thing to do in that case is support the board owner with being a customer of his. One hand shakes the other.

Well put brother. Its one of the reasons im looking forward to getting the dc training dvd and another reason i will only use protein from synthepure (when i get my next jug). Support, support, support, your fellow board members and mods.

DC...

that type of reply is one of the many reasons I support you(I'd probably buy synthetek if this was my home board). That's always been my policy and it's not too often you see guys recommending other people's products.

WHOA!!! did some body really just give out the advice "swap out fish oil for olive oil" ??!!!???!!!

are you SERIOUS??

hahaha

you gotta be joking.

...lol, wtf.

I think Edge's physique speaks for itself that HE DOES KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

I think Edge's physique speaks for itself that HE DOES KNOW WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT.

Edge doesn't know shit, Youngmuscle is just a vast wealth of knowledge...Rolls eyes...:rolleyes: Just look at the source. Its the same kid that thinks more aas=infinite gains

I must say

I do believe that omega-3s (DHA, EPA) are SUPER important and should be included in your diet. It may be fish oil, walnut oil or whatever, but use them.

:D

I have to agree with Edge on that one... the first key to muscle growth are good kcals, and rather a lot of them...

Simple maths... 10 tablespoons olive oil per day = 900 kcal (made of mainly monoinsaturated fats, protective for your heart)

On the other hand, 10 x 500mg Omega 3 fish oils caps = 5g fat = 45 kcal

... which between the 2 will build more muscle in your opinion, youngmuscle :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

Of course fish oils are essential for your health... but when it comes to build muscle and on a budget, good kcals are what matters :)

Well... sounds a bit like a teacher's speech :p but hey... the youngster needed a lesson :D

are you SERIOUS??

hahaha

you gotta be joking.

...lol, wtf.

fish oil is great but so is olive oil, you get a good quality extra virgin oilive oil and it will help your muscle gains there is no doubt, all good fats will help olive oil, cold pressed or centrifugal or fermented coconut oil, the main thing here is getting a coconut oil that not much heat was applied to to make it (cold pressed or centrifugal or by fermention)
fish oil, raw egg yolks, raw dairy, the more raw fats the better for your health and muscle gains.

all these are pretty expensive except eggs, so that would be my big peice of advice , take away your protein powder money and spend that on eggs, that one change alone will send you gains skyrocketing for sure. start eating massive amounts of eggs. if your going to spend it on a powder get a undenatured product like synthepure is but again on a limited budget eggs are the way to go

:D

I have to agree with Edge on that one... the first key to muscle growth are good kcals, and rather a lot of them...

Simple maths... 10 tablespoons olive oil per day = 900 kcal (made of mainly monoinsaturated fats, protective for your heart)

On the other hand, 10 x 500mg Omega 3 fish oils caps = 5g fat = 45 kcal

... which between the 2 will build more muscle in your opinion, youngmuscle :confused: :rolleyes: :cool:

Of course fish oils are essential for your health... but when it comes to build muscle and on a budget, good kcals are what matters :)

Well... sounds a bit like a teacher's speech :p but hey... the youngster needed a lesson :D

Yes, why bother being healthy if you're on a limited budget-- just concentrate on getting big! :rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws