over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil, Emeric, or anyone with DNP exp

bigman1

Kilo Klub Member
So two things seem to be spoken about a lot lately, one being kidney concerns and the second is DNP as a fat burner.

So since we all know DNP is a poison and increases body heat etc what effects do you think running DNP could have on Kidney, Liver etc. Does anyone have studies on this or blood work while running DNP.

I used it years ago and just read another thread on DNP and got me to thinking about this

So two things seem to be spoken about a lot lately, one being kidney concerns and the second is DNP as a fat burner.

So since we all know DNP is a poison and increases body heat etc what effects do you think running DNP could have on Kidney, Liver etc. Does anyone have studies on this or blood work while running DNP.

I used it years ago and just read another thread on DNP and got me to thinking about this

I would never take DNP.

DNP appears to be eliminated entirely in three or four days from the body; and liver or kidney damage it is possible that the drug will be retained over a longer period."[21] Oddly, more recent papers give an array of possible half-lives, ranging from 3 hours,[22] to 5–14 days.[7] Other recent papers maintain that the half-life in humans is unknown.[9]

Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 20–50 mg/kg in humans can be lethal.

Thank you Emeric, I have been looking for studies all morning and actually just read the one you mention where it said it was unknown as far as half life. That alone should concern many guys who want to take DNP for a quick fix.

Yes I tried it, but that was years ago when I thought I was invincible but my life style caught up and CKD set in. so everything I do now i think how it can affect my Kidneys and liver etc and all these posts on kidney concerns are great that people are thinking ahead but fail to remember that all drugs/supplements can affect the kidneys and liver etc and we should care more about what we place in our body.

DNP works thats for sure no one can argue that but at what expense long term?

the increase in free radical and thus the potential for oxidative damage is considerable given the increase in fat burning. Anyone using it would probably benefit greatly from some extra antioxidant use like NAC.

I've experimented with it a few times. Never affected my labs for kidney or liver, but those don't tell all of course..

I've been thinking about this - simply because I have a whole stack of it lying around, and it is winter here.

It occurred to me that while DNP is protein sparing as such, it does really mess up sleep duration and quality.

This being the case it could turn out to be highly catabolic, if being run on its own.

I can't remember how badly it affected sleep last time, but if I run it again I have a Zeo so should be able to log this in more objective fashion.

I would never take DNP.

DNP appears to be eliminated entirely in three or four days from the body; and liver or kidney damage it is possible that the drug will be retained over a longer period."[21] Oddly, more recent papers give an array of possible half-lives, ranging from 3 hours,[22] to 5–14 days.[7] Other recent papers maintain that the half-life in humans is unknown.[9]

Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 20–50 mg/kg in humans can be lethal.

And you're still going to get people who are going to use it unfortunately. Great post..

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws