over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil/Emeric

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
In your tenure in the bodybuilding world who was one of the nicest most respectful bodybuilders you knew and the most hardcore bodybuilders that you worked out with? Who did you like hanging with to shoot the breeze with and who do you still keep in touch with? Thanks :)

In your tenure in the bodybuilding world who was one of the nicest most respectful bodybuilders you knew and the most hardcore bodybuilders that you worked out with? Who did you like hanging with to shoot the breeze with and who do you still keep in touch with? Thanks :)

I assume pro bodybuilders, I did workout with Phil, Gaspari, Claude Grolulx and Coleman. Phil and I are very close, almost like brothers, next would be Claude my closest friend, they are all hard core, with different training concept. Is always fun to be with Phil, he has a very good sense of humor. I am still in touch with Coleman and Claude. More with Coleman than Claude, Claude is in Kuwait.

This is a cool topic!

Would you mind throwing out some specific stories that stand out in your memory that were funny, motivating, or that defined the comraderie between you guys.

This is a cool topic!

Would you mind throwing out some specific stories that stand out in your memory that were funny, motivating, or that defined the comraderie between you guys.

I am not a good story teller, maybe Phil will tell the story when I was driving in circle for about 1 hour, till he told me that I think we get lost.

I know the question/thread was directed at Phil and Emeric but I just wanted to comment on Claude Groulx since Emeric mentioned him.
When I first moved to Miami 13 years ago Claude trained at the Gold's that I joined. This guy was the most humble, laid back and friendly guy that you could ever meet.
I had one conversation with him and he helped me realize that I was seriously overtraining (I know some here don't believe that's possible). He made a few suggestions and I almost immediately broke through a major plateau that I was stuck on. Great guy!

I know the question/thread was directed at Phil and Emeric but I just wanted to comment on Claude Groulx since Emeric mentioned him.
When I first moved to Miami 13 years ago Claude trained at the Gold's that I joined. This guy was the most humble, laid back and friendly guy that you could ever meet.
I had one conversation with him and he helped me realize that I was seriously overtraining (I know some here don't believe that's possible). He made a few suggestions and I almost immediately broke through a major plateau that I was stuck on. Great guy!

Awesome..do you mind sharing what he had to say?

Awesome..do you mind sharing what he had to say?

I was rather inexperienced at the time and had only been training for a couple of years.
He just shared some basic knowledge, stuff that I was unaware of at that stage.
Mainly that I wasn't allowing myself enough recovery time and that based on my size (or lack of) at the time, I should concentrate on "compound movements" and eliminate alot of the "isolation movements" that I was doing.

It was a short but very helpful conversation. I didn't want to take advantage of his kindness since I wasn't a paying client.

I am not a good story teller, maybe Phil will tell the story when I was driving in circle for about 1 hour, till he told me that I think we get lost.

I hope you guys were driving a H1 'cause I'd really like to know how the two of you would fit side by side in any regular vehicle.

The sad thing is that we were driving around his neighborhood! Just kidding.......where were we Emeric, LA?

This was before LA, in Washington state. Labrada was the guest poser and you and him did workout next day.

I just received email from Claude, his back in Canada.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member