over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath’s Abdomen

Ramy looked soft, dexter should have been 2nd to phil.

just saying...

I wish I was great friends with Phil. I would love his drug protocol. 😃
I posted this because I knew it was more than just the umbilical hernia since his gut looked like organs were hanging below the skin. I’ve had a bad umbilical hernia that stuck out like a full finger. Phil had his actual intestines busting through the muscle tissue which explains the messed up look he had. I know people hate on him but training with your guts hanging out is not fun at all yet he kept going. I respect that!

Does Phil use??

True, but that half million dollar pay check was worth looking less than his best. 💰

He could have really hurt himself if that was true. The intestines can get trapped so bad that circulation is cut off and that portion dies. Then they would have to remove part of his bowel.

I think if it were me I would have gotten it fixed and sat this year out. That is as long as I wasn't in debt really bad and didn't have a rainy day fund. Maybe his budget isn't very good and he doesn't have enough cash saved up to live off of for one year.

This is the same thing as Levrone last year, saying "hey, I had no legs because of an injury, please don't deduct points".

Judges need to judge the physique presented onstage. I have no problems with Phil winning, but a perfect score is very odd...
Incorrect Allex

KL didn't post about his legs issue anywhere BEFORE he competed/SHOWED up on stage. no pics no nothing in media so how was he begging anyone not to deduct "points".

Just how ?

This is very poor allex i m afraid to say. you hate him thats fine we dont like everyone but you are accusing him of something he didn't do at all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Incorrect Allex

KL didn't post about his legs issue anywhere BEFORE he competed/SHOWED up on stage. no pics no nothing in media so how was he begging anyone not to deduct "points".

Just how ?

This is very poor allex i m afraid to say. you hate him thats fine we dont like everyone but you are accusing him of something he didn't do at all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

ALLEX was fangirling for KL so hard a year ago

he actually said that KL could take the whole show LMAO

ALLEX was fangirling for KL so hard a year ago

he actually said that KL could take the whole show LMAO
That's not the impression I get here. I thought he didn't like KL as far as I could recall. There were a lot of people hating on KL in my thread on his return to the stage.

Anyway ALLEX can speak for himself.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Incorrect Allex

Just how ?

I didn't mean to say that Kevin actually asked anyone not to deduct points, as I'm pretty sure Heath hasn't done either. I'm just saying that a flaw is a flaw and should be judged as such. We don't need to know what happens behind the scenes and we're not assholes for criticizing Kevin's legs or Phil's gut. It's a competition of aesthetics, we see something ugly or unfitting, we will criticize it.

Regarding me hating Kevin. LS is right on the money. I was rooting for him big time on that thread last year. Big fan...

wouldn't surprise me if she took the liberty of posting this without his knowledge

women have a tendency to 'take initiative', when they really shouldn't.. and then get mad at you when you express frustration that they overstepped a boundary

easier to get forgiveness.....then to get permission.

Who wants to bet that he shows up next year and his distention isn't much improved?

easier to get forgiveness.....then to get permission.

that hasn't been my experience lmao

still though, if a chick (or a dude) takes a liberty like that, I'm not saying they gotta fall on their knees apologizing... get don't get mad at someone else when you screwed up :cool:

personal responsibility seems to be little more than a fleeting curiosity these days

I didn't mean to say that Kevin actually asked anyone not to deduct points, as I'm pretty sure Heath hasn't done either.

oK this is what u said in ''quotes''...

This is the same thing as Levrone last year, saying "hey, I had no legs because of an injury, please don't deduct points".

You are retracting your statement now but thats exactly what u said quoting Levrone and I asked you show me where he said that or how and when did he do that. You may have meant something else whatever but you said something else quite evidently.

I'm just saying that a flaw is a flaw and should be judged as such. We don't need to know what happens behind the scenes and we're not assholes for criticizing Kevin's legs or Phil's gut. It's a competition of aesthetics, we see something ugly or unfitting, we will criticize it.

I agree 100 percent. This is fine. you can criticize to hell and back, thats cool. We can do that. I do that too all the time. I never said in my thread once that Kevin should have placed higher. They placed him dead last/ 16 and I never once said the placing was unfair (with those legs). It would have been unfair to place him over anymore in that show just because he is Kevin Levrone. Everyone else on that O stage had a complete package over levrone again cos of legs so yes thats the placing he deserved unfortunately. I was very disheartened by it but it is what it is and was a fair decision in black and white no special treatment. None of us knew the legs issue as he did not speak about it in public. I was just way too happy to see him back on stage.

On a side note i never thought/said KL could win the O. What i had in my mind truthfully speaking that if KL came in 90 percent of his best he could have made top 10 easy and that would be a a grand slam for him after such long break and a short training stinct. With his structure and presentation its possible. We all know and have seen that he bought his upper pretty much identical to his former self.

Regarding me hating Kevin. LS is right on the money. I was rooting for him big time on that thread last year. Big fan...

ok I am very sorry Allex I most likely confused you with someone else. Like I said there were a lot of people hating on him before and more so after the legs issue came out when he stepped on stage in my thread A loT. Too many to remember. my fault mate.

You are retracting your statement now but thats exactly what u said quoting Levrone and I asked you show me where he said that or how and when did he do that. You may have meant something else whatever but you said something else quite evidently.

Well, I'm not gonna argue semantics with you because English is not my first language, but I'm pretty positive that it was very clear that I meant as "would be" and "as if". Maybe the wording was a little confusing.

ok I am very sorry Allex I most likely confused you with someone else.

That's cool. Yeah, probably someone else. By the end it was just you and me saying that he could do good at the Olympia. I actually did believe that. Nostalgia, maybe...

Here:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...vrone-back-compete-2016-o-46.html#post2368567

There's one where I say he'd beat Phil too but I'm too lazy to find it now. Oh well...

Allex I am hoping obviously KL wins next Arnold Australia qualifies for the O on a open shows win and makes top 10 in Olympia 2018. That would be just fabulous. Fingers crossed. KL is not stopping training now till Arnold. He has got a full years training under his belt now for this comp.

The Maryland Muscle Machine with 1 full year of training,food, drugs TOTALLY AT IT is capable of causing major upset at the pro circuit. He is back to training legs fullblown mode. Just hope & pray no injuries or any sort of issues come in the way.

Allex I am hoping obviously KL wins next Arnold Australia qualifies for the O on a open shows win and makes top 10 in Olympia 2018. That would be just fabulous. Fingers crossed. KL is not stopping training now till Arnold. He has got a full years training under his belt now for this comp.

The Maryland Muscle Machine with 1 full year of training,food, drugs TOTALLY AT IT is capable of causing major upset at the pro circuit. He is back to training legs fullblown mode. Just hope & pray no injuries or any sort of issues come in the way.

Would be very cool, but I sort of jumped out of that bandwagon after last year's Olympia.

Phil guest posing after recovering from hernia surgery:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhr8pidQnU"]Phil Heath Posing AFTER Hernia Surgery - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sure Heath could get rid of his gut if he wanted to.. But he may fear that he will lose his signature muscle roundness and fullness if he takes the necessary measures

His roundness and fullness are what make him special

He doesn't have the best skeletal structure (clavicle width), so maybe he figures he can't risk sacrificing fullness lest he be lost in the lineup

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws