advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath and Gifted Nutrition part ways...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Phil Heath Parts Ways with Gifted Nutrition | FLEX Online

Why did you decide to leave the company you started?

Basically, I learned that the company finances had been mismanaged—by others who were in charge of day-to-day operations. Some people will say, ‘Hey, you were the President of GN for the last year—weren’t you also in charge of operations?’ But my role in the company, the job I performed by giving 100% effort toward the goal of growing Gifted, was making worldwide public appearances in support of GN, promoting GN products on multiple platforms—spreading the word wherever and whenever I could—and winning Mr. Olympia.

While I was out doing that job, there were others tasked with carrying out day-to-day financial operations, but they let me down. They let GN down. Sure, there were growing pains early on—for example, there was a manufacturer who falsely claimed they had FDA approval, and then we had to change manufacturers, which meant GN absorbed a huge loss. But finally, when there were signs of internal wrongdoing, conduct I couldn’t condone, it started to seem like there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

How much did you profit from Gifted Nutrition?

I never profited from GN. I never received a paycheck, nor was I reimbursed for my expenses. I paid for my own flights, hotels, food, and other expenses on numerous GN trips, which was contrary to my agreement with GN. To be clear, I did not finance the company, but I did pay for the company payroll twice after finding out that GN was unable to do so. In reality, I am a creditor of Gifted Nutrition.

Sometimes its wiser to stay with a well ground, stable sponsor then to get lured into another contract by promises of more money. Lesson learned? Well Phil, at least you have some cool Gifted Nutrition hats you can flat bill out at Expos like a clown. You're a Genetically GIFTED walking, talking personification of an Aesop's Fable on greed now.

p.s. Not a Heath Fan....

Last edited:
Well I've got a supplement company he can work for free for if he wants

That sucks I've never used any of there products but it seems these company's are really fucking there talent over

Gifted athlete, yes. Gifted business man, no.

Last edited:
Never received a paycheck? Worked for them for like what 2-3 years and never took a paycheck? Either Phil health is the dumbest person on earth or they pay him phat "bonuses" you don't walk away from what I'm guessing a million or serval million dollar contract to start up a company that doesn't give u a huge signing bonus or paychecks.

Gifted athlete, yes. Gifted business man, no.

This. I don't think he's half as smart as he thinks he is. Cutler was supposed to be Phil's mentor, but Jay is way smarter.

Well, we know Dallas is going to be with Redcon1. Will Phil join?

To me it was fairly obvious this was going to happen. I doubt there was that much money in the first place to mis-manage. I like to see nearly everyone succeed but I am definitely not a Phil Heath fan either.

There was a show a while back I think it was on iron debate over at Rx how Chris or Dave said that it would be wise if Phil stuck with his sponsored bc before Gifted he was making 400,000 a year from Muscletech I think?

When your on top its Much easier to collect the money, then try to start a company from scratch and build it up than an already established company. the other problem with aa partnership is if the partner messes up, you are responsible as our partner since you agreed to be sole partnerships
(meaning you have to take the responsible of your other partner, even if they screw it up)

Phil is still on top and im sure he can find a sponsor. That said, a ounce of prevention is worth a pound of problems

I don't know why people don't like Phil. Was it because of Pumping Iron or whatever the movie was called?

Hes the best out right now. Shit if I was Mr. Olympia I would be a little cocky too. Then to have ple bash you while your on top of the sport Id be like fuck you guys too.

If anyone is cocky its Kevin Levrone and everyone loves him.

Kevin always says I don't need to train all year. I train for 4 months. Like what the fuck is that. Ok cool so that's all well and good but maybe if he had the mindset of training for a year straight he would have had a sandow

just saying

This. I don't think he's half as smart as he thinks he is. Cutler was supposed to be Phil's mentor, but Jay is way smarter.
Yes, Jay is a business man. An athlete too of course. Phil is an athlete, that is his thing, even before bodybuilding. He is not a business man. And the second bolded part of the original post lets us know that.

If anyone is cocky its Kevin Levrone and everyone loves him.

Kevin always says I don't need to train all year. I train for 4 months. Like what the fuck is that. Ok cool so that's all well and good but maybe if he had the mindset of training for a year straight he would have had a sandow

just saying

I really dont think that Kevin would have ever won a Sandow even if he did train all year (even though I do think he should have won, even against Dorian). Kevin is however the most winningest bodybuilder of all time so who gives a shit if he didnt win an O, he has more first places than any one. And just because you do win a Sandow doesnt make you the best bodybuilder. Look at who hasent won. Lee Preist, Kevin Levrone, Flex Wheeler, Victor Martinez. The list goes on. They already have a winner before the event even begins.

I dont have a problem with Phil, or anyone else in this era at all but you take all those guys from back in the day and they wipe up every one whos up there now. These guys actually did shows, multuples a year. You have a Mr O now who doesnt even do other shows. There should be no automatic qualification for next year for any one. In what sport does the team who gets first one season automatically get into the playoffs the next season...... Its ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't know why people don't like Phil. Was it because of Pumping Iron or whatever the movie was called?

Hes the best out right now. Shit if I was Mr. Olympia I would be a little cocky too. Then to have ple bash you while your on top of the sport Id be like fuck you guys too.

He is on record where he said "Arnold had NO legs".

Is that what you would call the appropriate ambassador of our sport today ? What was he thinking he is going to achieve by making a derogatory remark about the MOST CELEBRATED BODYBUILDER in the history of bodybuilding. Nobody have done more for our sport then Arnold.

If it was down to me I would strip him of his Sandows and revoke his IFBB pro card for gross misconduct and inappropriate behaviour.

btw for the record Arnold had great legs. He never wanted to get them tree trunk huge. Ced who follows Arnold's physique /proportions ALSO do not have huge legs. Ced is on record where he said "I do not want huge legs". He makes a conscious effort not to let them grow too big. He is one of the rare few in the open division who thinks proportionate aesthetic pleasing to the eyes physique OVER haphazard slapping of muscle as big as possible by any means necessarily.

Last edited:

If you watch the version where Phil commentates the entire show, you'll get a good picture of Phil. He mentions he had a hard life, but unlike Kai, doesn't use it as a pity card to gathering a following. I love watching Phil's videos and him up on stage!

He is on record where he said "Arnold had NO legs".

Is that what you would call the appropriate ambassador of our sport today ? What was he thinking he is going to achieve by making a derogatory remark about the MOST CELEBRATED BODYBUILDER in the history of bodybuilding. Nobody have done more for our sport then Arnold.

If it was down to me I would strip him of his Sandows and revoke his IFBB pro card for gross misconduct and inappropriate behaviour.

btw for the record Arnold had great legs. He never wanted to get them tree trunk huge. Ced who follows Arnold's physique /proportions ALSO do not have huge legs. Ced is on record where he said "I do not want huge legs". He makes a conscious effort not to let them grow too big. He is one of the rare few in the open division who thinks proportionate aesthetic pleasing to the eyes physique OVER haphazard slapping of muscle as big as possible by any means necessarily.

lol..and what would you do to Arnold for dissing current bodybuilders? It is opinion. Arnold was the first to talk shit about bodybuilders. Rightfully so, Phil stood up. Why wouldn't Phil? Persecuting someone for an opinion is extremely outlandish.

Arnold has no legs, and his physique doesn't impress me the slightest. Roelly (with gut control), Phil, Jay, Ronnie those physiques are impressive!

Last edited:
I really dont think that Kevin would have ever won a Sandow even if he did train all year (even though I do think he should have won, even against Dorian). Kevin is however the most winningest bodybuilder of all time so who gives a shit if he didnt win an O, he has more first places than any one. And just because you do win a Sandow doesnt make you the best bodybuilder. Look at who hasent won. Lee Preist, Kevin Levrone, Flex Wheeler, Victor Martinez. The list goes on. They already have a winner before the event even begins.

I dont have a problem with Phil, or anyone else in this era at all but you take all those guys from back in the day and they wipe up every one whos up there now. These guys actually did shows, multuples a year. You have a Mr O now who doesnt even do other shows. There should be no automatic qualification for next year for any one. In what sport does the team who gets first one season automatically get into the playoffs the next season...... Its ridiculous.

First bold, I'm sure he cares that he's never won the O. You know, competitive athletes are never happy with winning their division, they want the grand prize: world series, Stanley cup, Lombardi trophy etc. There isn't a single athlete who is happy with simply winning their division and losing the "championship"

Second bold, BBing isn't a team sport, it's 100% individual. Golf is also an individual sport and guys automatically qualify for tournaments based on last years finishes, that's more of a similarity than a "team sport", which BBing is not

If you watch the version where Phil commentates the entire show, you'll get a good picture of Phil. He mentions he had a hard life, but unlike Kai, doesn't use it as a pity card to gathering a following. I love watching Phil's videos and him up on stage!

lol..and what would you do to Arnold for dissing current bodybuilders? It is opinion. Arnold was the first to talk shit about bodybuilders. Rightfully so, Phil stood up. Why wouldn't Phil? Persecuting someone for an opinion is extremely outlandish.

Arnold has no legs, and his physique doesn't impress me the slightest. Roelly (with gut control), Phil, Jay, Ronnie those physiques are impressive!
You missed the point totally. Heath is in a public standing right now, a current Mr Olympia. He has a responsibility to fulfill as the torch bearer. He must set a great example not just with muscles but with behaviour by being noble and respectful.

Arnold can comment as a critique as he is a ex- retired Mr O , like a cricket commentator who critiques a bowler form if he is not bowling in on the pitch. Also what he is saying is not wrong either who wants to see a bber with gut looking pregnant. Majority of people involved in the sport agrees with him.

If asked he could have said "well back in the day competition was different, sport had not evolved so much but big size is now needed to be competitive and that is why guys today have bigger legs, arms everything compare to the guys in the 70',80'. Simple.

But no he choose to make a derogatory remark which was going to achieve NOTHING at all. I mean what was he thinking is it going to make him popular?

Basically it is not a Gentleman's thing to do or say. It just isn't.

The former athletes of our beloved sport must be celebrated for what they were and whatever they achieved. We are ought to build on their successes and should always remember them in positive light, be greatful for their contribution (however little or big) to the game.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Noble and respectful..? Didn't arnold have multiple affairs and has a kid with another woman? Lol.

But hey, Phil said Arnold has no legs, definitely worse...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131