YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath and Gifted Nutrition part ways...

lol at noble and respectful, gentlemen haha... I agree I am not a Heath fan, but come on man. This is a sport. People are going to want to rip other peoples heads off within the contest. Its a competition.
And you think Arnold is noble and respectful. hahahaha. Dude you must have heard stories when he straight up lied to people when they asked for advice? Come on man.

Noble and respectful..? Didn't arnold have multiple affairs and has a kid with another woman? Lol.

But hey, Phil said Arnold has no legs, definitely worse...

Hang on are u not the same guy who were arguing in phil viz's thread criticising his legs and his technique and he asked u to post pics of your legs and now u come in here stating you don't think arnold had legs like what Phil Heath said lol

I never said Arnold was a saint. He defo done things to become the best in his competition streak and in his hayday upset many folks like Mentzer but for Heath saying Arnold had no legs would not help him in any shape or form as somebody said 'he stood up' . Nothing wrong with standing up but he did not win the argument by personally attacking a 6 times Mr O and saying he had no legs. Plain foolish.

This was not about Arnold. This was about Heath and how he should have conducted himself being the current ambassador of our sport.

Its pointless arguing with you 20 something young lot sometimes who seems to know it all. Its like talking to a brick wall.

Last edited:
Noble and respectful..? Didn't arnold have multiple affairs and has a kid with another woman? Lol.

HAHAHA LMAO

WTF does Arnold having affairs have to do with him as a BB? I would love to see your pics man. You must be a beast

First bold, I'm sure he cares that he's never won the O. You know, competitive athletes are never happy with winning their division, they want the grand prize: world series, Stanley cup, Lombardi trophy etc. There isn't a single athlete who is happy with simply winning their division and losing the "championship"

Second bold, BBing isn't a team sport, it's 100% individual. Golf is also an individual sport and guys automatically qualify for tournaments based on last years finishes, that's more of a similarity than a "team sport", which BBing is not

Well then, I dont even warch golf :). You are correct. I just think guys should be more active. You shouldnt be able to just win the O and then not do any other shows besides that one. Thats what Im getting at. Thats just me though.

Yes, Jay is a business man. An athlete too of course. Phil is an athlete, that is his thing, even before bodybuilding. He is not a business man. And the second bolded part of the original post lets us know that.

He double majored in business admin before he started bodybuilding. Not that it means he's good at it. So, business actually came before his bodybuilding career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He double majored in business admin before he started bodybuilding. Not that it means he's good at it. So, business actually came before his bodybuilding career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Business before bodybuilding but not before basketball.

And ya, it definitely doesnt mean hes good at it :)

Times are changing....no one really cares who Mr. Olympia is now a days except for the hard core bodybuilding enthusiasts. He cant just put his image on a jug of protien and expect people to buy it like the way it used to be.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws