over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath Declines RX Muscle Interview 2 Weeks Out From Olympia

"sport?"
its not a sport. its a beauty pageant without the need for talent. or personality.

So so wrong it’s impressive lolol

sport
spɔːt/Submit
noun
an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.
"team sports such as soccer and rugby"
synonyms:(competitive) game(s), physical recreation, physical activity, physical exercise; pastime
"he takes part in a variety of sports"

Sounds like bodybuilding to me. That’s the official definition of a sport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a cliche because it's said so often, but 'The sport of bodybuilding takes place in the gym.' And contests are just a commercialized ranking system.

It's a cliche because it's said so often, but 'The sport of bodybuilding takes place in the gym.' And contests are just a commercialized ranking system.

that would be true if no one had to pose and u just stood there.
but u dont..... u have to present the physique you built in the gym. actually now that i think about it the gym has nothing to do with the sport. take away the gym and u could still have physique contests.
-F2S

I like watching Dave’s videos but this man is a big complainers and a cry baby... if someone rejects him ; he makes a video crying..

Cmon bro..

I like watching Dave’s videos but this man is a big complainers and a cry baby... if someone rejects him ; he makes a video crying..

Cmon bro..

He generates drama which gets him more attention, and more views...

That's like half the fitness industry nowadays lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Whats in it for Heath? NOTHING. Smart move. He could make some off the cuff remark or get baited in to a dumb question etc..

HBO sports, yes. Dave Palumbo? lol

Idk i wouldn't wanna talk to anyone 2 weeks out from the biggest bodybuilding show in the world

The diet, the drugs, the sleep debt...

Other athletes do it all the time. UFC fighters and boxers for instance. I doubt it would take much time or energy to do a face time interview. Just the diva mentality coming out in PHIL is my guess.

Shockingly, Heath interviewed with Ron Harris today:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MedIxTfWXoI[/youtube]

Im suprised alot of US guys are saying what they are, in Australia our sports stars are being told they need to be more like US sports stars i.e. make themselves available at all times

we have now seen a massive increase in interviews taking place with players walking from the field at half time, interviews with coaches just as teams run out. All players being told to do interviews leading up to big games

why would you think a bb'er shouldnt give an interview a week before a competition? they should be interviewing them coming off after posing based on other sports. Why should BB'ing be different?

Could be contractual... Could also be that phil wasn't excited about the questions.. But honestly this kinda stuff makes me laugh a bit.. Bidybuilding ISNT hard guys.. We lift weights.. Yes we train hard but I've never trained so hard that I couldn't answer questions.. Or give a interview.. Yes we diet.. But only WE Think dieting with 3500 calories is hard lol.. Yes we take compounds.. But again none of this is so hard and draining that you can't do a little P.R. interview.. Phil gets to rest Al, day.. Then train.. Maybe do a bit of cardio .. Then rest even more.. Again it's usually just us that thinks this is " hard"..

There are numerous guys competing who work a 8 hour shift at a job that can be physically and mentally demanding.. They eat their meals when they can.. They then train hard.. Probably harder than phil... And woukd give their right nut to be interviewed about the sport they love...

So I hope it was a contractual thing.. Because just about anyone else would love to have the publicity..

VERY WELL SAID! I remember in the 90’s when it was fashionable to have T Michael / Crazeewear / fanny pack / and always a jug of filthy ass looking water... contest time it was like cool to see was suffering the most. Training was “balls out” man... lol.

This shit really isn’t rocket surgery. Some guys have an insane genetic response to gear (if anyone reading this doesn’t believe or understand - you’ve just not been around those guys). The very best of those (at least the ones we know of as I am SURE there are thousands of dudes that never trained or touched gear so we shall never know) - but the very best of those genetic wonders and granted usually the few who have it all AND a strong will to train and diet - those guys are Mr.O.

Don’t for a second think I am dismissing the amount of discipline it takes to get inside out shredded. But even then - I hate to say it - there are people suffering FAR worse on a daily basis just not by choice.

I agree that hopefully he couldn’t due to contract.

What a joke. The reigning Open Champion couldn't do an interview with a bodybuilding website trying to cover the Super Bowl of their sport??? These guys may not feel 100% or be in the best of moods prior to competing, but look at the amount of press MMA fighters do the week of a fight. Fans of the sport are dying for more coverage and it's a shame the top guys don't care enough to promote their own event.

jesus Christ WHO CARES - you guys spend mad time on nonsense... fuckin who the fuck cares!? seriously

Cmon bro..

that's cuz he's a

fucking

italian

Well, if he didn't want to do an interview before, I am sure he doesn't want to do one now. :p

Well, if he didn't want to do an interview before, I am sure he doesn't want to do one now. :p
Lmao, I thought the same exact thing.

He took off his medal fast as soon as he walked off the stage

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzYEP90bbPE&t=0s"]RESPONSE TO PHIL HEATH! What Makes a GREAT Interview! - YouTube[/ame]

Dave definitely makes some good points here.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws