over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath getting checked by MMA fighter in parking lot

I'll knock his ass out right when he asks if I take steroids, this kid came up to me in the gym just the other day and first thing he says

Hey man, what steroids you take.
I looked at him and then I said really calmly

Get the fuck away from me before I fuck you up punk

He was like oh man my bad my bad I said no get the fuck away now!
He later comes up to apologize and I tell him, you don't approach people like that in any way shape or form, your lucky I just got here an haven't trained, if had already trained I would have fucked you up right there in the locker room, then I told him to get the fuck away from me again and don't even look at me when I'm in the gym

I don't fuck around, im a really nice guy, but I don't care who it is, like I said I don't fuck around and im not a hand shaker greeter punk bitch by anymeans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is though his videos are all crap. No humour in them and no real drama. You watch them feeling sorry for him and cringing. He has no charisma whatsoever and no entertainment value. Plus fuck the camera man was awful. But I guess it is a bold move and he is getting the views and guys talking about him so exactly what they aimed for.

Watching that pisses me off.

I am so very glad I don't live in an urban area. There are stupid losers like that in all parts of the world, but due to the limited population where I live, they are easily avoided.

I think I would be in jail if either of those situations happened to me.

imagine if this idiot did this too someone like mike quinn cya later lol

Love these jack asses who think their MMA titles are going to win on the street. HOpefully he'll run into someone who just doesn't even hesitate and cuts it dumn ass.

I'm not following you, MMA doesn't work on the street?

I'm not following you, MMA doesn't work on the street?

I think he is making the point that there are WAY more things to worry about in a street fight than a ring or octagon. Blades, razors, brass knuckes, and bullets all come to mind. Little clubs are pretty easy to conceal too. Being more skilled in a sanction fight is a bonus, but a knife (per his "cuts him" statement) is a pretty damn big equalizer, guns even more-so.

Sounds ridiculous but really you have all these dumbasses walking the street trying to act tough and starting shit, Rich and Phil did well IMO. Diffuse the situation and move on, but if shit elevates be ready and take the first shot and make it count. That's really all you can do if you aren't looking to fight.

Last edited:
There is precedent to say that a pro mma fighter threatening to punch someone is threatening them with a deadly weapon...

I'll knock his ass out right when he asks if I take steroids, this kid came up to me in the gym just the other day and first thing he says

Hey man, what steroids you take.
I looked at him and then I said really calmly

Get the fuck away from me before I fuck you up punk

He was like oh man my bad my bad I said no get the fuck away now!
He later comes up to apologize and I tell him, you don't approach people like that in any way shape or form, your lucky I just got here an haven't trained, if had already trained I would have fucked you up right there in the locker room, then I told him to get the fuck away from me again and don't even look at me when I'm in the gym

I don't fuck around, im a really nice guy, but I don't care who it is, like I said I don't fuck around and im not a hand shaker greeter punk bitch by anymeans.

This is just sad. So you don't take steroids? Kid probably looked up to you and wanted to know how to get there.

This is just sad. So you don't take steroids? Kid probably looked up to you and wanted to know how to get there.

Your a fucking moron! He wasn't some 14yr old kid, keep in mind im 24yrs old the guy asking me was easily 20yrs old.. You think that's polite or the proper way to approach somebody!?? Are you smoking crack!?? Just not even introduce yourself or make small talk or anything just flat out walk up to somebody and ask them what steroids they are taking, im sorry that doesn't offend you if somebody came up to you that way? Your a dumbass. Lastly you don't have a fucking clue who I am or what kind of person I am, you think he looked up to me? He was trying to be a jackass

Last edited:
I wouldnt be that aggresive to anyone if they asked me about roids, what I would do is asking him a question "do your girlfriend take it in the butt" or something.. its the same thing, taking roids is a private thing, you do it in your home, none of others business

Your a fucking moron! He wasn't some 14yr old kid, keep in mind im 24yrs old the guy asking me was easily 20yrs old.. You think that's polite or the proper way to approach somebody!?? Are you smoking crack!?? Just not even introduce yourself or make small talk or anything just flat out walk up to somebody and ask them what steroids they are taking, im sorry that doesn't offend you if somebody came up to you that way? Your a dumbass. Lastly you don't have a fucking clue who I am or what kind of person I am, you think he looked up to me? He was trying to be a jackass

a guy came up to me a while back and asked all secretively and quietly "hey bro, what do you run?"

I told him that I don't run cuz cardio kills gains

he looked confused, and walked away.

a guy came up to me a while back and asked all secretively and quietly "hey bro, what do you run?"

Hahah that's actually a good one im gonna start using that..

Sometimes I train at a 24hr fitness(it's a long drive from my house) an that's the only place I ever run into these chumps. Now every time I go in there I have to tell people "no talking" right when they see me because they think just because they know who I am and I made eye contact it's okay to talk about a bunch of dumb shit. I don't like talking in the gym when I walk in my im in training mode you know. So now when I walk into that 24hr fitness I tell about 12 people"no talking" right when I see them. Only at those big corporate gyms is it jaw day everyday, it really bothers me. This black guy I train with he's about 44yrs old he says "that's why I try not to make friends with people here, too many talkers, can't get a good workout without people bothering you"

I think I'm getting a pretty good picture. Lowering your doses might help with the anger issues.

Oh I'll take your advice, I'll lower my 500mg of test prop to 300mg, it sure should make a difference, an then next guy who comes asking me that(could possibly be a cop) I'll tell him my steroid use so he can profile me an arrest me, sounds like a good idea doesn't it???

Idk about YALL but the way I grew up in the gym... You don't talk about gear in the fucking gym no matter what! Period, end of story. And I grew up around really really serious lifters in a old country gym where everyone respected everyone. Everyone knew everyone was taking stuff, but you still didn't talk about it. Only dumbfucks talk about gear use in the gym and if you sir think it's okay to approach someone and talk that way than you would get ran out of my gym and get your ass best real quick!

That's great! lol

True story.

In 2012 when I was prepping for a contest, I was training at 24hr fit and this 20 something year old "Bro" walks up. Cut off sleeves and straight bill hat, typical d-bag and asks me, "Hey Bro, how much shit do you got to take to look like that?".....
..I looked at him and said, "Hey Bro, how much dick do you got to suck to get a mouth like that!" He seemed upset and walked away. lol :D;)

Must have been the Tren........

Last edited:
That's great! lol

True story.

In 2012 when I was prepping for a contest, I was training at 24hr fit and this 20 something year old "Bro" walks up. Cut off sleeves and straight bill hat, typical d-bag and asks me, "Hey Bro, how much shit do you got to take to look like that?".....
..I looked at him and said, "Hey Bro, how much dick do you got to suck to get a mouth like that!" He seemed upset and walked away. lol :D;)

Must have been the Tren........

haha rekt him

It would of been funny if he did this to Craig Titus back in the day, he certainly would not of just stood there talking lol - two dickheads

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear