over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath getting checked by MMA fighter in parking lot

FF7 sorry I have the wrong guy,after looking at your stuff you aren't the FutureFreak I know he's 35,you are 24 and we grew up together in Germany...Haven't seen him in a year and your handle pics are almost identical man...My bad thought you were him...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

It's cool bubba I was just like what the heck is this guy talking about lol your friend must have been a good looking mofo to have a face like mine lol im jk.. No problem don't sweat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's cool bubba I was just like what the heck is this guy talking about lol your friend must have been a good looking mofo to have a face like mine lol im jk.. No problem don't sweat it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know it took him 34 years to get to right under 300#s,and your 24 and Swoll as fuck FF7...And I read about alot of things you posted and you sir are what a true body builder is...[emoji123]

Damn. People are getting touchy here anymore bud. lol
Na just responding to what you said man,there is no bad feeling around here...It's all about us getting jacked up...

I'm not following you, MMA doesn't work on the street?

Maybe it will; maybe it wont.... My point: don't go around fucking with people just because you have some MMA experience. Eventually, he will run into the wrong person and very likely it will be someone who has no intention of fighting.

i watched some of his other vids to see what is up... he also did this to heavyweight boxing champ Deontay Wilder, at least that was some balls... but then i saw him fucking with old ass Floyd Mayweather SENIOR, i mean the guy is like 65.... this guy is a dam nerd and a half...

I watched a few of them. He did it to Jay cutler at the expo and even Rich Piana in the parking lot. Rich didn't know what to think but it's all just a joke. Some celebrity prankster thing they have goin.

No words. Geez. If anything remotely happens to you like this... leave. Do not engage. Nothing you can do will help you, only encourage him. He calls you a "P>>sy/"?. Walk away. Never let anything from anyones' mouth whom you do not love or respect rent a minute of your time. They may have mental issues, may need help, or most likely, may truly be pathetic assclowns. Do not try to do the analysis.

Have much more pride and respect in your self. Disengage. Do not even think about it again. I can't pretend to tell these superstars how to react, but we all have our own version of this.

Calm, cool, collected. This is the new "badass".

Pwood

No words. Geez. If anything remotely happens to you like this... leave. Do not engage. Nothing you can do will help you, only encourage him. He calls you a "P>>sy/"?. Walk away. Never let anything from anyones' mouth whom you do not love or respect rent a minute of your time. They may have mental issues, may need help, or most likely, may truly be pathetic assclowns. Do not try to do the analysis.

Have much more pride and respect in your self. Disengage. Do not even think about it again. I can't pretend to tell these superstars how to react, but we all have our own version of this.

Pwood

True...If you are in the USA or some other country where assaulting someone who deserves it is way more illegal than it should be.

If you happen to live somewhere where you can legally wreck some moron for getting in your face than this would be the perfect moron to destroy. I especially hate people who try to hide behind laws... this prick is most likely looking to sue someone for giving him exactly what he deserves.

I just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching those videos. That guys a dbag. Rich handled it well. I hate when people PUSH their views of things on you.

Had a similar experience this summer at Devils Island.
Bunch of MMA fighters and Marines
Havin a few drinks with my little brother who around me is the biggest instagattor on the Planet. Plus a standup punching machine.
TNT!!!
Actually I fit rite in.lol

Pwood

This is spot on. I tell my Son, "the only fight you win is the one you don't get in to begin with"..

"Sages win without fighting" - Sun Tzu

When someone claiming to be a professional fighter instigates a confrontation and threatens a person with physical violence, that is not funny nor is it a prank.
The asshole would most likely sue and charge someone if they put hands on him.

I would love to see that assclown try that shit in Brazil. I spent 85-86 taking classed in Campinas, Sao Paulo and saw plenty of street fights.
Joking or not you try that shit there and someone will rip your arm off and beat you with it. Brazzos don't play shit.
No cops or lawyers to go crying to after you get your teeth kicked in.

One of the biggest douche bags I have ever seen, wasted too many mins of my life watching this one and the Rich Piana vid

On the other hand why did it really have to happen to phil and jay... He should of done that kind of play with branch lmao...

Try that shit with an OG from the hood or a redneck from woods and it turns out completely different. People who like these videos are kind of derps in my opinion.

I'd rip his throat out like Swayze did in Roadhouse, ha ha, pffft.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear