over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath Interview With Palumbo

The mistake was that he mentioned he was told
"I was in trouble for the win"
He pretty much outed the politics "assumption"
This can't be good for his future...

I like Phil...I see him at the gym often. I think he's normal and legit. I actually respect him for not being fake as fuck. We act like people can't be people...we expect inspirational quotes and bullshit. Yes...without fans this sport will die. But to expect constant positivity is boring and fraudulent.
Example: Derek is the new white boy bodybuilding "needs" but his fakeness is obvious. He's a terrible actor with his tremendously fake optimism.

No one goes from being a cool guy to somehow becoming a deusch in interviews. That just doesn't happen. There is a difference from being real and being respected and then being real and still being a total duesch.

I had no intention of watching this. I don't care about anything Heath related. However, if Palumbo annoys him with certain questions, I'll give it a go. Does that happen in the interview?

Perhaps the judges are setting a new rubric moving forward? If Shawn packs on another 10-12 lbs while keeping his midsection tight, perhaps that will be the new freaky standard moving forward?

10-12 lbs of lean tissue at that level is A LOT... I mean don't you think he's already tried/used everything chemically wise he could over the past 20 years to reach his current status? It's not like Shawn was a beginner eagerly waiting to add GH and slin for the first time in his next cycle... :eek:

Not to mention the bodyparts he needs to improve are deficient because, and ONLY because, they're genetically weak for him... nothing like a lack of training... so unless his genetics suddenly mutate as of now, whatever weight he could add would only reinforce his already strong points... or worse, go directly into his midsection, making it not so nice anymore.

No amount of weight gain, again at such top level, will change his triceps into freaky ones like Roelly's... only SEO could help, but he probably already tried it... and he's too far behind anyways for SEO to compensate completely his flaws. :cool::cool:

Then again, it's precisely why the CLASSIC division has been implemented... aesthetics... slightly lighter, Rhoden would fit perfectly there IMO.

so funny reading some of these respones about phil ie "no redeaming qualities whatsoever" lmao:D

i cant watch any of these phil vids like i cant watch any of kais vids. watching either one of them gives me that "i feel sooo embarrassed for them" feeling and i just want to look away.

imo Phil is completely non-self aware. at that age and that level you'd think you would wise up a LITTLE but he got what he has too easy... he has no mental game at all.
-F2S

No one goes from being a cool guy to somehow becoming a deusch in interviews. That just doesn't happen. There is a difference from being real and being respected and then being real and still being a total duesch.

Um...ever single person can from being a dick to being nice. That's called being human...duh.
His negativity always stems from something. Hes not just a dick for no reason.

Instead of learning from his loss, he continues his victim mentality. The fact is that Shawn had a much more impressive physique overall ...period.

Perhaps the judges are setting a new rubric moving forward? If Shawn packs on another 10-12 lbs while keeping his midsection tight, perhaps that will be the new freaky standard moving forward?

Or just use what wheeler did.

Um...ever single person can from being a dick to being nice. That's called being human...duh.
Just like Hitler :eek:

didnt like he couldnt take a loss. He came back better than last year but not even close to his best....

Just like Hitler :eek:
Yeah...cause Phil acts like Hitler.
Some of y'all just need to be oppositional all the time here.
Lol, a nice guy guy can't get pissed off?
A pissed off guy can't be nice?
Stfu

Of course anyone can go from nice to not nice. But no one goes from being a nice person to somehow looking and acting like a complete self absorbed person once the camera goes on 99% of the time. There is no argument why he has grief with his placing and is upset news toward that.

I think Phil either didn't get enough honesty from people close to him or he didn't want to hear it, but it was all the midsection and I see his point, he is as good or better in every body part except abs and overall structure. All he had to do was come in sucked in and super tight on Saturday and he still could have won it. Instead he carbed up and went for a fuller looking, making is midsection worse.

All I could think about when he lost was how gracious Jay was when Phil beat him 8 years ago.

Whoever told Phil he better prepare himself for the night show wasn't necessarily saying he lost, he was saying do everything you can to take care of the distention (not sure that he really could have but he didn't even try either).

you could make a case for Rhoden's victory actually being the political move

if Phil won with that package, it would probably not have been good for bodybuilding.

I think Phil either didn't get enough honesty from people close to him or he didn't want to hear it, but it was all the midsection and I see his point, he is as good or better in every body part except abs and overall structure. All he had to do was come in sucked in and super tight on Saturday and he still could have won it. Instead he carbed up and went for a fuller looking, making is midsection worse.

All I could think about when he lost was how gracious Jay was when Phil beat him 8 years ago.

Whoever told Phil he better prepare himself for the night show wasn't necessarily saying he lost, he was saying do everything you can to take care of the distention (not sure that he really could have but he didn't even try either).
Jay learned humility from coming 2nd to Ronnie 5 times [emoji846]

And then finally beat him (time did more so)...the amount of grit that takes is very admirable...

Imagine going up against a prime Ronnie Coleman, year after year...

Phil got a not so fully conditioned Kai and then Rhoden, Dexter, and Ramy pushing him who aren't even close to the big nasty

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

If Shawn can get a little more thickness in his back and grow his arms a tad it is over. His symmetry is near perfect. But he is 43...so not sure that wil happen if it hasn't already.

you could make a case for Rhoden's victory actually being the political move

if Phil won with that package, it would probably not have been good for bodybuilding.
Wise and sound. Sums up the whole case. That gut couldn't be a new standard trademark for future olympias and bodybuilding in general.

Sent from my SNE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Phil is broke and an anathema by his own word. He will be working in a carwash in 3 years.

bracelet worth 100k

anyone see the vid about heath stealing a bracelet worth 100k?

Blood Sweat & Gear 44: NFL Super Bowl winner Jimmy Kennedy joins Skip Hill, S2H and Scott McNally to tell a story about IFBB Pro Phil Heath and a missing bracelet worth 100k

Now Phil is threatening to sue a youtuber who reported on the theft claims made by the NFL player. Gee I wonder why nobody likes Phil Heath :eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opfmkxbmHto"]Phil Heath Threatens to Sue Me. - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear