over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath Interview With Palumbo

Next week

Breaking news: Phil Heath sues local dry cleaners for dry cleaning his clothes

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Perhaps the judges are setting a new rubric moving forward? If Shawn packs on another 10-12 lbs while keeping his midsection tight, perhaps that will be the new freaky standard moving forward?

10 to 12lbs of lean tissue at the age of 42...no! If he's been heavier with muscle, then he could probably get some back but not break any new, big barriers at his age.

Now Phil is threatening to sue a youtuber who reported on the theft claims made by the NFL player. Gee I wonder why nobody likes Phil Heath :eek:

Phil Heath Threatens to Sue Me. - YouTube

Unfreakin believable. I used to think guys were haters on Phil but Jesus that dudes a COMPLETE D bag. I see the light now. Now so much the bracelet video I mean who knows who that guy is talking to on twitter called by themselves Phil Heath but the original video was an eye opener

Last edited:
Wow, I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BUT HERE IS SOME TIMELINE THAT ADDS UP. THIS IS ALL HEAR SAY AND I AM NOT SAYING JUST REPEATING IT. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH BUT ONLY 5HEM TWO.

Phil has just CONFIRMED all this is looking more and more suspicious about stealing the bracelet with all the law suits threatening. If you didn’t do it and it was getting blow up to this portion it is now wouldn’t you or you attorney make a public statement of non guilt? When the story dropped almost 3 weeks ago by ppl that Phil thought couldn’t blow up the story well he was wrong. He tried to lay low about it then Dave palumbo got involved because that was Dave’s GOLDEN TICKET. Dave knew he would never get the interview with Phil so he dropped a small video to taunt phil into the interview. Phil know how damaging this could be so he surrendered( Phil is very.... will just say aware of ever action has a reaction and thinks on the next move or consequences before action)the interview to Palumbo. Once phill agree to the interview w Dave, Dave immediately drop covering the story with Kenny. This is confirmed with Kenny. Dave called Kenny the day of the interview and said he couldn’t do it anymore out of nowhere. Well magically a week later Dave Palumbo has his interview with Phil. Clearly Dave and Phil worked something out because Phil know when Dave was going to drop the story it was going to get soo detailed as if Kenny was in a deposition, because we all Dave can get to the root of things. Also Phil know Dave has the legal and the brains to never let Phil even play the scare tactics of attorneies and law suits on these smaller guys coving the story, wouldn’t work. Phil is looking more and more guilty but only Kenny n Phil know the truth.

Wow, I COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON BUT HERE IS SOME TIMELINE THAT ADDS UP. THIS IS ALL HEAR SAY AND I AM NOT SAYING JUST REPEATING IT. WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH BUT ONLY 5HEM TWO.

Phil has just CONFIRMED all this is looking more and more suspicious about stealing the bracelet with all the law suits threatening. If you didn’t do it and it was getting blow up to this portion it is now wouldn’t you or you attorney make a public statement of non guilt? When the story dropped almost 3 weeks ago by ppl that Phil thought couldn’t blow up the story well he was wrong. He tried to lay low about it then Dave palumbo got involved because that was Dave’s GOLDEN TICKET. Dave knew he would never get the interview with Phil so he dropped a small video to taunt phil into the interview. Phil know how damaging this could be so he surrendered( Phil is very.... will just say aware of ever action has a reaction and thinks on the next move or consequences before action)the interview to Palumbo. Once phill agree to the interview w Dave, Dave immediately drop covering the story with Kenny. This is confirmed with Kenny. Dave called Kenny the day of the interview and said he couldn’t do it anymore out of nowhere. Well magically a week later Dave Palumbo has his interview with Phil. Clearly Dave and Phil worked something out because Phil know when Dave was going to drop the story it was going to get soo detailed as if Kenny was in a deposition, because we all Dave can get to the root of things. Also Phil know Dave has the legal and the brains to never let Phil even play the scare tactics of attorneies and law suits on these smaller guys coving the story, wouldn’t work. Phil is looking more and more guilty but only Kenny n Phil know the truth.

My god that was so hard to read.

Basically your saying Palumbo dropped the bracelet story so Phil would do the interview. And Phil looks guilty by not outright saying he didn't steal the bracelet.

Basically your saying Palumbo dropped the bracelet story so Phil would do the interview. And Phil looks guilty by not outright saying he didn't steal the bracelet.
Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sorry wrong thread, Chinaboy please delete previous post irrelevant and not comprehensive.

It was actually 4 times to Ronnie in 2001, 2003, 2004 and 2005 he skipped the 2002 Olympia which Kevin Levrone was 2nd in he had just won the 2002 Arnold Classic and was building his home (compound) in Vegas
Jay learned humility from coming 2nd to Ronnie 5 times [emoji846]

And then finally beat him (time did more so)...the amount of grit that takes is very admirable...

Imagine going up against a prime Ronnie Coleman, year after year...

Phil got a not so fully conditioned Kai and then Rhoden, Dexter, and Ramy pushing him who aren't even close to the big nasty

WOW part 2 of Dave’s interview was eye opening. Phil is very intelligent in the way he plays his moves. Got a reminder of don’t judge a book by its cover. I’ll be the first one to say I’m wrong when I am. I have a new respect for the man.

Phil has got to stop always worrying about what other people namely his critics think. Dorian Yates said it best “true freedom is not giving a fuck, not caring what other people think. Bodybuilding now for several years has been getting a bad rap and deservedly so cause of all the “bubble guts”, roid guts, GH guts, ect. whatever you wanna call it and Phil needs to realize that’s why he lost. When you have a distended belly like that other than the back poses it takes away from all your other poses. Just get that surgically fixed Phil with your surgery coming up and make it a point to come in next year way more stream lined. Phil would ever come in like he did in 2011 when he beat Jay and won his first Mr. O it would be lights out no one could touch him unless Big Ramy came in shape but I don’t think now that’s ever gonna happen as at one time he was Phil’s biggest threat. Can you imagine if Phil fixes his gut issue comes in on the money, Kai Greene comes back at his best, Dennis Wolf returns better than ever, Rig Ramy comes in shredded around 270 pounds and Shawn Rhoden improves by 25% like he says he’s gonna! WOW! What a show that would be.........

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frrTyV3hzRA"]PHIL HEATH INTERVIEW: COMPETING IN 2019? (PART 2) - YouTube[/ame]

part 2

Phil Heaths mood normally is how most guys's mood is on trenbolone

Anyone notice how huge phils nose is? It's so damn distracting omg!

WOW part 2 of Dave’s interview was eye opening. Phil is very intelligent in the way he plays his moves. Got a reminder of don’t judge a book by its cover. I’ll be the first one to say I’m wrong when I am. I have a new respect for the man.
Did we watch the same video?!?!

Phil is a mean girl.

Did we watch the same video?!?!

Just wondering, toward the end of the interview you didn’t see why phil acts the ways he does, He is sooo Damm competive? To me he opens up and says he has flaws. What drives him is MONEY just because me and maybe you see that is a flawed character that what makes him wake up to create success. He understands that business runs this world. I personally don’t think it’s about bodybuilding for him. He says it in the interview bodybuilding wasn’t necessarily the dream but there was a path for him and he could touch more ppl with it(and clearly be more successful).

Please compare his attitude to any othe professional athlete at the top of there sport, that is hated as much as him in this day in age where anyone an nobodys can do what they do?????. Does come off as a cocky ass and acts like he has a clip on his shoulder as if the world owes him something because he’s had the success he has.......yes, but isn’t that a defense you see it in his eyes . When you put or have the pressures that HE puts on himself Most will FLIGHT OT FIGHT.

He educated in making money. I think he now can see that and it doesn’t have to be an insecurity war anymore. I see a 180 turn from him from this point that why I said the things above.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity