over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath Interview With Palumbo

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TXvPYZ8l3Q"]PHIL HEATH INTERVIEW: WHY I SHOULD'VE WON! (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

idk how the dude keeps his skin so thin year round :eek:

Doesn’t like to discuss his gut,.....

He honestly can’t understand how his stomach affected his tricep.

Phil Heath is the worst thing to happen to bodybuilding. I've never heard someone talk so much about themself and cry about a loss nonstop. His Generation Iron interview was just the same. I wish he would just go away. Dude doesn't get it. Just complains...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Its funny. I was going to make a thread today on the interview of Phil with the Generation Iron guy after this years O. I just watched it.

I still feel Phil comes off as a deusch bag and he doesn't even understand why people think of him like this.

Phil Heath is the worst thing to happen to bodybuilding. I've never heard someone talk so much about themself and cry about a loss nonstop. His Generation Iron interview was just the same. I wish he would just go away. Dude doesn't get it. Just complains...

Amen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best interview phils done.

I puked when i saw the MD, and the generation iron i dident even bother. Saw a clip from it with phil complaining like in the MD. But dave ask good questions and make phil soo bitter. LOVE IT

Its like watching a baby dont get what it wants.

I truly think that this dude barley had any real setbacks in life at all. He's so insecure its insaine, he's whole face blows up and he cant take ANYTHING. If life would rough u up he wouldent act like a fucking child. So even less respect given from my side. Dude got gifts, and got gifts given.

I truly believe is PHIL's stomach/ab's looked like SHAWNS or even ROELLY, he would have won again. PHIL's midsection is a mess.

It wouldn't have even been close. Even with the messed up stomach it was very close. It's that bad though you couldn't really give him the win regardless what the rest of him looked like. It ruins all poses from the front. What baffles me is he was saying before the show it was a new and improved package.

I agree. He has incredible genetics and looked the part so he deserved the title (not every year). But everything about him not physical is bad and he was a terrible champion. Some guys are arrogant etc but still likeable but he has no endearing qualities.

It wouldn't have even been close. Even with the messed up stomach it was very close. It's that bad though you couldn't really give him the win regardless what the rest of him looked like. It ruins all poses from the front. What baffles me is he was saying before the show it was a new and improved package.

In his new Generation Iron interview, he admitted that when he was in prep he could tell the mesh from his surgery wasn't in place correctly.

He also said he will be having a second surgery soon to correct it.

What baffles me is he was saying before the show it was a new and improved package.
Maybe even more baffling that he's saying the same thing even after the show :eek: He claimed in the GI interview that there's some sort of conspiracy against him by photographers to take only bad pictures. And he's blaming his massive gut on the umbilical hernia not being fully fixed, which as Palumbo pointed out in his interview is nonsense.

Phil's narcissism, complete lack of self-awareness, inability to accept constructive criticism, and general anti-social behavior (how many friends does he have?) make me think that he has some sort of personality disorder.

it seemed like Phil was in pain when he was hitting ab shots..

if his mesh really did get fucked, I can see how that would work..

I sure as hell wasn't able to hold my stomach in or flex my abs at all after I had my hernia surgery.

The mistake was that he mentioned he was told
"I was in trouble for the win"
He pretty much outed the politics "assumption"
This can't be good for his future...

I like Phil...I see him at the gym often. I think he's normal and legit. I actually respect him for not being fake as fuck. We act like people can't be people...we expect inspirational quotes and bullshit. Yes...without fans this sport will die. But to expect constant positivity is boring and fraudulent.
Example: Derek is the new white boy bodybuilding "needs" but his fakeness is obvious. He's a terrible actor with his tremendously fake optimism.

The mistake was that he mentioned he was told
"I was in trouble for the win"
He pretty much outed the politics "assumption"
This can't be good for his future...

I like Phil...I see him at the gym often. I think he's normal and legit. I actually respect him for not being fake as fuck. We act like people can't be people...we expect inspirational quotes and bullshit. Yes...without fans this sport will die. But to expect constant positivity is boring and fraudulent.
Example: Derek is the new white boy bodybuilding "needs" but his fakeness is obvious. He's a terrible actor with his tremendously fake optimism.

Whilst I agree with the constant positivity stuff you mentioned I don't really think it's like that with Derek. Most bodybuilders are just normal guys but if they make it to the top or nearby they are thrown into an almost celebrity status but obviously just in the bodybuilding world. They are not actors or comfortable in front of the camera. Yet they have to do interviews and these days due to social media most workouts are filmed and they are on camera a lot. I think Derek is just quiet and probably just doing what most others do. Granted the typical social media behaviour and fakeness is transparant but I don't think it comes from a bad place for most who do it.

Maybe I am wrong but I haven't seen much of him but he doesn't come across as a bad guy. I bet most of these people are different away from the camera. The dickheads are probably much nicer and visa versa. I can respect a guy for being real and not bullshitting. Although I just have never liked Phil and that is rare as I pretty much don't mind most people. I am sure Phil doesn't care what guys think of him though and he seems to have a great life so good for him. I disagree with the "white boy bodybuilding needs" comment. Derek is marketable for various reasons but Flex Lewis has won the 212 every year and he is white.

Last edited:
Comes across a right cunt bag. Can’t take criticism at all. Hope he never wins again.

The best thing ever to happen to Phil was him not suffering many losses in his career

The worst thing ever to happen to Phil was him not suffering many losses in his career

It's a thing to find Phil utterly arrogant even obnoxious, despise him and therefore wish for a better ambassador for BB, but his personality aside, let's be HONEST here please, there's not even the slightest beginning of a comparison between his physique at its best (previous years without the gut issue) and Shawn's... I'm sorry, but getting crowned M. Olympia should involve more than having a tight/aesthetic midsection... since when back and triceps (just to name the most obvious) no longer count at that high of a level?!?! :banghead::(

Penalize Phil, ok, no worries, but at least give it to Roelly... :cool:

PHIL HEATH INTERVIEW: WHY I SHOULD'VE WON! (Part 1) - YouTube

idk how the dude keeps his skin so thin year round :eek:

I just watched this. Some parts made me cringe. He is so arrogant. Since when is bodybuilding about one body part per pose. Its the full pose that is judged. If it weren't they why would anyone flex any other body part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=229&v=9FnwQLOI-7U

3:46

seems like Jay isn't too hot with Phil anymore lol

"i respected Phil Heath, he was my guy"

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I noticed this too. I suspect some sort of falling out as well.

It's a thing to find Phil utterly arrogant even obnoxious, despise him and therefore wish for a better ambassador for BB, but his personality aside, let's be HONEST here please, there's not even the slightest beginning of a comparison between his physique at its best (previous years without the gut issue) and Shawn's... I'm sorry, but getting crowned M. Olympia should involve more than having a tight/aesthetic midsection... since when back and triceps (just to name the most obvious) no longer count at that high of a level?!?! :banghead::(

Penalize Phil, ok, no worries, but at least give it to Roelly... :cool:

Perhaps the judges are setting a new rubric moving forward? If Shawn packs on another 10-12 lbs while keeping his midsection tight, perhaps that will be the new freaky standard moving forward?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws