over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

Like many on here I don't much care for Phil but he has won the ultimate genetic lotto. I watch his workouts and often wonder if he comes back in the middle of the night to put a real workout in when nobody's watching because they're so laxed.

I don't know about laxed lol.. he moves tons of weight, even it is only on machines

if he had wide clavicles and a slightly longer torso (to help stave off gut), he would have hit the genetic lotto.. he would be unstoppable until age 50 lmao

That rant was intolerable and I didn't watch it all. But, Newton isn't a champion. Phil's Broncos smashed him, haha. Phil isn't ghetto either. He does have a chip on his shoulder and comes across as unlikable sometimes, but so does Kai Green, the anti-hero. Arnold, Dorian and Ronny all won titles in years they were not their best and possibly shouldn't have won. That's just how it is, same with Phil, and his greatness measures up with their's. Liking them, or putting them in order of who is better or more legit or whatever, is personal opinion.

Arnold, Dorian and Ronny all won titles in years they were not their best and possibly shouldn't have won.

This is true except for the "shouldn't have won"
They were still better than everyone else on the day in my opinion including and most especially Arnold at the Mr. Olympia 1980. I never understood the so called controversy over that one.

Last edited:
if he had wide clavicles and a slightly longer torso (to help stave off gut), he would have hit the genetic lotto..

I dislike the guy, but the did hit that lotto...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7hVNW9sMxs"]Phil Heath 2010 Arnold Classic Prejudging - YouTube[/ame]

He should just own it and do a mayweather and play up the villain character. Rami is the new Kai, already has better understanding of English
I was thinking of Mayweather after all the, "other champions don't do this" comments. Mayweather's personality is awful. Phil needs to de-Mayweather himself, haha.

I don't know about laxed lol.. he moves tons of weight, even it is only on machines

if he had wide clavicles and a slightly longer torso (to help stave off gut), he would have hit the genetic lotto.. he would be unstoppable until age 50 lmao

True about the short torso and gut. OTOH there's nothing as unaesthetic, imo, than the reverse, long torso and short legs. Narrow shoulders may not be a liability always. Bonac may be too narrow but consider Wheeler, Yates, Phil, Ronnie - all genetically pretty narrow with a nice leg to torso ratio. Wide clavicles makes it hard to fill out well. A Matarazzo comes to mind, short legs, long torso, wide clavicles - not a very pleasing structure despite no gut. Nasser too, shortish legs with wide clavicles and not a bubble gut (despite the waist being big in general) compared to a Yates, who IMO had nearly perfect skeletal structure. Then again, Yates did get the gut.

>>Well if YOU say it's ok what he said then I'm obviously wrong as shit.

I just read things like "his owners" and "ghetto" to discribe an African American and CRINGED!

But since you say it's ok Allex then never mind I'm sure it's fine.<<

Uh oh, does Sampson need to go to his safe space or maybe go and vandalize a statue? Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What? What does ethnicity has to do with anything here?

And I believe the guy was born in Algeria and lives in Canada, so not latino at all.

Ok so his so Latinos born in the US that live in Africa are what? Black? I didn't mean anything by it but using terms of race for description isnt racist. At least not in the usual sense.

This thread has some highs and lows. A seemingly Phil Heath bashing thread has now had debate over government conspiracy theories and now everyone pointing fingers over racism. Haha.

I myself now have cooled down after the Olympia and feel I don't mind that video as much as I did a week ago. I feel someone who is a role model should hold themselves to a standard and Phil should be a better role model. But to each their own. He's a grown up and makes his own choices.

Ok so his so Latinos born in the US that live in Africa are what? Black? I didn't mean anything by it but using terms of race for description isnt racist. At least not in the usual sense.

Sorry, what?

If you take the time to describe someone's origins when it's totally irrelevant to the subject, at least get it right.

Lui Marco isn't a latino. He's an African man living in Canada. He doesn't even speak a latin derived language nor identifies with any part of the latin culture.

And latino isn't a race term. There's no race called "latino", "hispanic" or whatever word you may use in the US. You guys really need to start understanding these things. It looks bad...

Luimarco feels Facebook and youtube are targeting him for supposed racism and anti-leftism. Said they have been deleting posts and blocking his videos etc. People are ultra sensitive nowadays, an african posting about deranged feminists - boom! racist! :D

LOL at the comments on Phil's genetics - there aren't any better out there ever other than Sergio as far as O's go. Samir was probably the next in line for best genetics. Ramy's really made a lot of improvements but still the genetic lack of ability to get striations in some key body parts and symmetrical legs may hold him back from a title.
Many weren't around when Phil came on the scene the critics said he'd never win the O because of Narrow clavicles. LOL

If Phil had Jay's work ethic ain't no telling how much better he would have been physique wise. He always seemed to do just enough to win and used to be coddled by every person around him telling him how great he was and the effort he put in was less than 100%. Not saying it was easy dieting and training with no suffering but just not to the extreme spectrum others go to.

LOL at the comments on Phil's genetics - there aren't any better out there ever other than Sergio as far as O's go. Samir was probably the next in line for best genetics. Ramy's really made a lot of improvements but still the genetic lack of ability to get striations in some key body parts and symmetrical legs may hold him back from a title.
Many weren't around when Phil came on the scene the critics said he'd never win the O because of Narrow clavicles. LOL

If Phil had Jay's work ethic ain't no telling how much better he would have been physique wise. He always seemed to do just enough to win and used to be coddled by every person around him telling him how great he was and the effort he put in was less than 100%. Not saying it was easy dieting and training with no suffering but just not to the extreme spectrum others go to.

This exactly.

I think Phil could earn the fan base of other top olympians if he went absolutely ape crazy and came in miles ahead of everyone else, which he is capable of doing. Winning doesn't mean personal best. I'm not sure bodybuilding fans believe Phil has been at his personal best in a while...

I think Ronnie had arguably the best genetics.

He had Phil like 3d muscle bellies, with a LOT more size, a far bigger structure, and came in more conditioned than Phil ever has (albeit he was smaller than 03).

But Phil never trained the way Ronnie did either, and that's why he's injury free while Ronnie is in crutches. Everything comes at a price I suppose.

There's not a single Olympia winner who would have taken a 2003 O Ronnie Coleman, or 04 German Grand Prix.

index.php

We aren't seeing this again for a very long time unfortunately.

8f7bb9b20baf78f7f6689213d56a814b.jpg

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

:eek:

If Phil trained like Ronnie he would have looked even better but may have trained himself out by 4 or 5 Olympics due to his structure. Just something to ponder.

If Phil trained like Ronnie he would have looked even better but may have trained himself out by 4 or 5 Olympics due to his structure. Just something to ponder.
I don't think he has the structure to support the type extra size he would've gained. Would've looked overfilled; probably even more so than William Bonac.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity