over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath making Hadi looking small

Phil's only issue from where I am sitting is his gut. Fullstop.

It seems like there's a lot of guys who don't care for Phil for one reason or another but I am not one of them. I hope he comes in and takes the O.

I dont follow bodybuilding politics or personalities. I see a lot of guys pulling for Ramy or whoever and I understand it. We see those precontest snapshot of a moment in time but most of the time these guys dont bring it to the stage the same way they bring it to instagram. BTW this isnt a knock. If you have ever tried to nail conditioning it's a bitch.

All these guys are champions in my honest opinion.

The O will be better with Heath in it. I think we can all agree on that.

Hell no, he wasn't. His arms look absolutely insane in that video. Just insane. Hadi knew it too. Did you see him covering up his arms and laughing after seeing Phil's arms? Hadi's arms literally looked a natural bodybuilder compared to a top pro in that video comparison. I remember Phil saying for years that he tried to keep his arms from growing any bigger...and would barely train them to keep his proportions from getting out of control. I always thought to myself "Phil, no...get your arms as big as you possibly can", as arms are the one bodypart that can almost never be too big (when they are built from true rock-hard muscle fiber, not an oil-inflated mess). Phil's arms, as crazy as they were before, could have been even bigger and they would have made his physique look even better...not worse. Because Phil has so much roundness everywhere, he can pull this off and his arms would still fit with the rest of his physique. It looks like Phil may have finally decided to pull out the stops on arm development and see what he can do. Yes, we've seen pics and vids of Phil before with his arms looking insane, but I don't ever remember them looking that freaking big.

I have to agree. Phil at his very best can only be defeated by a prime Ronnie...and even then, it wouldn't be a blowout by any means. I always thought Phil had some issues with his physique that I didn't like...such as having less than pleasing shape in certain poses, such as the front double biceps and ab & thigh. However, his strengths are so great that even with those flaws, he is still such an amazing bodybuilder. There has never been a bodybuilder with the particular gifts Phil has. Ronnie was equally gifted...and, in my opinion, even slightly more so, but Phil stands alone in his own way. He is absolutely one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time. The only bodybuilder I would say had greater genetic ability, Ronnie aside, was Paul Dillet. That man could have been the most unbelievable bodybuilder ever witnessed if he had put in the effort like a Ronnie, Yates, or Branch. Knowing how little effort Paul actually put into building his physique (both in terms of training, diet and posing), I am absolutely convinced that he could have been MUCH better than he actually was. I've yet to see genetics like Dillet repeated.

Yeah I hate the way Phil hits the side chest lol

Hadi just looks more dieted down than Phil. Not saying he is close to Heath's size, Heath's arms are stratospheric, but imo, Hadi would have more 'size' to his arms if he wasn't so lean. Phil doesn't look dieted down at all to me....but then I am basing this on him wearing a shirt. Just to clarify, yes, Phil is way bigger than Hadi in that clip.

Phil's only issue from where I am sitting is his gut. Fullstop.

It seems like there's a lot of guys who don't care for Phil for one reason or another but I am not one of them. I hope he comes in and takes the O.

I dont follow bodybuilding politics or personalities. I see a lot of guys pulling for Ramy or whoever and I understand it. We see those precontest snapshot of a moment in time but most of the time these guys dont bring it to the stage the same way they bring it to instagram. BTW this isnt a knock. If you have ever tried to nail conditioning it's a bitch.

All these guys are champions in my honest opinion.

The O will be better with Heath in it. I think we can all agree on that.

Absolutely, and Flex would have been the icing on the cake. Throw a serious Kai Greene back in the mix and it would be so good for the sport and it would be the best in many years.

If I were the IFBB and wanted viewership and knew Phil was coming back, Id have offered Kai some $$$ ti come back for the "rivalry"
That is if that is allowed. They already compete for prize money so Id imagine a 3rd party with ties tp the Federation could do it somehow.

Kai is still looking like he ready to start contest prep. This year will be good regardless

Hadi just looks more dieted down than Phil. Not saying he is close to Heath's size, Heath's arms are stratospheric, but imo, Hadi would have more 'size' to his arms if he wasn't so lean. Phil doesn't look dieted down at all to me....but then I am basing this on him wearing a shirt. Just to clarify, yes, Phil is way bigger than Hadi in that clip.

Phil Ive noticed cuts to super low BF later than many and always has except before he was giant and new to the scene. Im sure it helps with his insertions and roundness on stage.

Of that guy is good, not even great, Phil dominates if BF is his usual om stage

Ronnie in his prime and that 1 year Jay won and looked nearly perfect (forget the year) are the only yo jold a candle to Phil in his prime. Ronnie would easily beat him imo, but Jays best year vs Phils would be great. More competitive than Kai and Kai just needed to condition a smidge better and pick up a few body parts

Phil should bring this package to the stage in December.

Phil should bring this package to the stage in December.

He was awesome in that show, but in my opinion, even better in the 2011 Olympia and 2013 Olympia. I think the 2013 Olympia was his absolute best. Some say 2011, bit I give the nod to 2013 because he was not only in great condition, but he was the biggest and fullest he has ever been. It was his best combination of condition and fullness...and it was before his midsection started to suffer. Still, he was awesome at the 2010 ASC, despite being slightly under-sized at that point in his career. I remember watching that video 10 years ago and being blown away how much his muscles came to life when he posed. He transformed from a semi-impressive bodybuilder when standing relaxed...to absolutely marvelous when hitting poses. Huge pop to his muscles. His separation was insane that year too....with very clean lines. When it comes to separation and clean lines, they were never any better than at the 2010 ASC.

However, he could never duplicate what you see there. Bodybuilders can never go backwards a decade.

I was pulling for phil going into the olympia. This time he had too many personal issues...and Ramy showed up. I want to see phil come in 100% but I realize that's probably not happening.

Now I am pumped to see what a Ramy who is defending an Olympia can bring next year. Note: that side chest is one of the best ever. Absolute freak. It's going to be hard for anyone else in the next few years if they finally figured out how to get him peaked for the show and not the instagram teaser pictures.

Unfortunately he had the gutthe surgeries have taken a toll .... Great guy tho! Hall of fame legend

I was pulling for phil going into the olympia. This time he had too many personal issues...and Ramy showed up. I want to see phil come in 100% but I realize that's probably not happening.

Now I am pumped to see what a Ramy who is defending an Olympia can bring next year. Note: that side chest is one of the best ever. Absolute freak. It's going to be hard for anyone else in the next few years if they finally figured out how to get him peaked for the show and not the instagram teaser pictures.

If Ramy comes sharp .... Hes gonna win it over the next few years .... Brandon Curry is gonna be the new dexter jackson meaning he will win one Olympia only .... Hadi vs ramy over the next few years .....

Almost 100% of fans and industry experts would admit that Hadi was better than Phil, many even saying that he should have surpassed Curry. And certainly, he has a more complete package than Ramy, although he destroys him in some poses thanks to his massiveness. What I mean is that the images in off season, with clothes and without posing in contest condition, do not mean shit

Is amazing as Phil health was he done no comeback

his dvd failed he was making one for the Olympia too

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear