over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

phil heath vs. leverone's growing into show methods

megaflexed

Registered
Kevin levrone's method
go totally of all gear for at least 5-6 month then load for 4 month contest prep
roughly going from 215 to 260 lbs

Phil heath's method
Stay with in 30 to 25 pound off contest weight with a bodyfat around 10 to 12% bf
(265-270 lbs) offseason then maintain roughly the same body weight while droppin fat losing about a 1-1.5 pounds per week losing only 15-20 pounds total looking bigger and fuller then his offseason weight

regarding phil's method how does he grow into a show the way he does, how would you manipulate your macros and cardio to achieve this
doggcrapp or any other guru's out there please chime i would like to hear your opinions and anyone elses regarding this method ......thanks in advanced

Cruising on lower test dose perhaps...dropping gh, or dramatically lower it.......stop eating so much protein etc..........this will be a mild break for his system, then come precontest, increase androgens and anabolics, increase gh dose, get regimented with perfect meals, add cardio and fat burners if needed and voila!

and these are phils and kevin methods according to who?

i dont know why people believe any of this, do people really beleive a professional bodybuilder is going to reveal what he did before a show or his entire career?

if they were ever going to reveal it, i can assure you it wouldnt be for free on the internet for everyones casual knowledge,

Actually kevin levrone explained it fully in detail on his website itd not hard to find he did on video also

butvim interested in the way phil does his cause its different

I think they take a period on very low doses (maybe even TRT) for a period before they start their diet. GH is probably kept moderately high. Diet is extremely controlled and bodyfat kept very low during this period. When they start prep, they are highly sensitive and also very close to contest condition. This allows them to diet very slowly, so slowly that they can eat enough to grow at the same time.

It sounds easy, but you are walking a delicate line. Both in the "resensitizing" period where you are trying to lose as little muscle as possible and gain as little fat as possible, on extremely low doses. And in the prep phase where you are losing fat but still eating enough to grow.

I think they take a period on very low doses (maybe even TRT) for a period before they start their diet. GH is probably kept moderately high. Diet is extremely controlled and bodyfat kept very low during this period. When they start prep, they are highly sensitive and also very close to contest condition. This allows them to diet very slowly, so slowly that they can eat enough to grow at the same time.

It sounds easy, but you are walking a delicate line. Both in the "resensitizing" period where you are trying to lose as little muscle as possible and gain as little fat as possible, on extremely low doses. And in the prep phase where you are losing fat but still eating enough to grow.

It seems to me like Phil doesnt like to bust ass in the gym year round and is comfortable only being beastlike for precontest. If I didn't want to be my best all year, I would take almost nuthn for half the year and just hammer alot of shit for 6 months and then "grow" into a contest.

It sounds easy, but you are walking a delicate line. Both in the "resensitizing" period where you are trying to lose as little muscle as possible and gain as little fat as possible, on extremely low doses. And in the prep phase where you are losing fat but still eating enough to grow

Great post seems logical

you would think one of them would write a book.hell i think it would be best seller list.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131