over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Hernon...gone insane?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respect is something you earn.

And one doesn't keep respect with insults, lies, ripping members off,
deceipt, anger issues, etc x 100.

He's banned for a reason.
He has to change his MOD and it looks like he simply cannot do that.

Zero respect imo!

-MT

Hernon was an important member of ProM for a few years before his relationship with a few members went south and things started to get weird.

I know he's banned now and all, but lets all have some respect for the guy's past while we talk about him.

Phil posted as over 10 people on here from what I heard so I am sure he still lurks from time to time.

Especially because his banner is still at the bottom of the forum so he's still paying for advertising here.

Isn't he in business with Ross now?

I thought that too as I'm on Ross Erstling's board on FB as well altho I think his natty anabolics are nothing more than rice flour and multi vitamins.
Last week Phil was apparently banned from Ross' spot. He exploded and of course all Phil's wannabe cock mounters had to chime in and say Ross sucks and no one likes him and Phil is God and whatnot. Then Ross pops on, said he was unaware of it and after he shit and showered he'd take care of it.

I joined a few of the so called steroid/bodybuilding spots on FB mainly for entertainment reasons. You've gotta see these dweebs posting about sources and the questions they ask.
Everyone is an acclaimed gear guru doling out advice to 16yr olds. Ross my be a nice guy and all,may know about bodybuilding but he's a shill. A charlatan altho a rich one now I'll give him that much. About as knowledgeable as Anthony Roberts lol

I thought that too as I'm on Ross Erstling's board on FB as well altho I think his natty anabolics are nothing more than rice flour and multi vitamins.
Last week Phil was apparently banned from Ross' spot. He exploded and of course all Phil's wannabe cock mounters had to chime in and say Ross sucks and no one likes him and Phil is God and whatnot. Then Ross pops on, said he was unaware of it and after he shit and showered he'd take care of it.

I joined a few of the so called steroid/bodybuilding spots on FB mainly for entertainment reasons. You've gotta see these dweebs posting about sources and the questions they ask.
Everyone is an acclaimed gear guru doling out advice to 16yr olds. Ross my be a nice guy and all,may know about bodybuilding but he's a shill. A charlatan altho a rich one now I'll give him that much. About as knowledgeable as Anthony Roberts lol
Exactly this. I knew he told me something about them working together now. Ross got mad when I asked him for leg pics in his group and deleted the comment.

You guys are making it seem worse than it is, he's still the crazy fucking prick he's always been not any worse imo.

That dude used to push the SHIT outta LBA's like it was liquid tren that came straight outta Zeus's cock!

If LBA's were THAT good, everybody would be using that shit.....just another gimic.

Everthing he pushed was shit and for money. LBAs, follystatin, humanfart, etc.
Even when all was proven bunk or fake he would deny deny deny, say that it was a conspiracy, blame everyone else, then ask you to post pics. He has got some serious behavioural issues yet I never understood why people never saw that and worshipped him. He reminds me in many ways to Trump.

Even when all was proven bunk or fake he would deny deny deny, say that it was a conspiracy, blame everyone else, then ask you to post pics. He has got some serious behavioural issues yet I never understood why people never saw that and worshipped him. He reminds me in many ways to Trump.

That's true except I like trump

I think I had the most epic battle with phil.

CG

I think I had the most epic battle with phil.

CG

Oooh I don't know, Queefer had some crazy ones with Phil too. So did a lot of people.

Good times

Respect is something you earn.

And one doesn't keep respect with insults, lies, ripping members off,
deceipt, anger issues, etc x 100.

He's banned for a reason.
He has to change his MOD and it looks like he simply cannot do that.

Zero respect imo!

-MT

He's a sick man now.

Did he really rip members off?

LBAs are the real deal. At least the ones from Pit. Never got them from Phil.

He burned me of some peps with the scam pep company he ran.

Wasn't a lot of money, but that's not the point.

-MT

I got an empty envelope once that was ripped open that was supposed to have humanofort in it. E-mailed him about it, and never got a response. Not even a "Sorry, but we don't reship".

LBAs are the real deal. At least the ones from Pit. Never got them from Phil.

you missed out, phil's lbas had so called igf-1 and other growth factors in his formula. its all he used for the USA's when he went pro. it must of been legit. :D

Hernon was an important member of ProM for a few years before his relationship with a few members went south and things started to get weird.

I know he's banned now and all, but lets all have some respect for the guy's past while we talk about him.

I am shocked to see a post like this and even more shocked to see a "like" from you alfresco! I respect what Phil accomplished as a bodybuilder but he did nothing but talk shit about Professional Muscle on every other forum and Facebook group that would listen...most of which he is now banned from as well! All this while he was supposedly friends with Big A...some friend, huh?

He didn't just simply argue with members here, he was brutal! The last straw for me was the way he went after Mini Truck and Pitbull Tank. The stuff he said about MT was so out of line! Then he and Pitbull Tank argued over LBA's and Phil decided to post his personal information in the main forum...name, address, phone number...that was COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

To top it all off and this is the big one, Phil has CONTINUED his friendship with known scammer, Norm Smallwood aka Osiris, who took several well respected sponsors on this forum for a lot! Again, all while he was supposedly friends with Big A!! Good riddance!!

Just another washed up BB'er who uses his previous 15 minutes of fame to deceive people into giving him money but only really giving a damn about enriching his own life. That's why I take most things with a grain of salt, I have way more respect and trust in the guys on this board who are not pro BB'ers but average joe's like myself who are just trying to make the best of what they have in life and not trying to push every little new thing down your throat to make a buck.

He would come on here and create a new thread and I'm sure his God complex was going NUTS when pages upon pages of guys would respond asking him questions and advice

Last edited:
Couple of things should be straightened out. Both products have been bashed in this thread because of Phil's association.

LBAs are now Pitbull's and many are happy with them last I heard.

Humanofort is Emeric's baby and the same.

Ak

"Throwing the baby out with the bath water" could hurt 2 members in good standing.

Last edited:
I am shocked to see a post like this and even more shocked to see a "like" from you alfresco! I respect what Phil accomplished as a bodybuilder but he did nothing but talk shit about Professional Muscle on every other forum and Facebook group that would listen...most of which he is now banned from as well! All this while he was supposedly friends with Big A...some friend, huh?

He didn't just simply argue with members here, he was brutal! The last straw for me was the way he went after Mini Truck and Pitbull Tank. The stuff he said about MT was so out of line! Then he and Pitbull Tank argued over LBA's and Phil decided to post his personal information in the main forum...name, address, phone number...that was COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

To top it all off and this is the big one, Phil has CONTINUED his friendship with known scammer, Norm Smallwood aka Osiris, who took several well respected sponsors on this forum for a lot! Again, all while he was supposedly friends with Big A!! Good riddance!!

Very well said, Bio!

Phil is a bag full-of-nuts. He and I exchanged views on his final stand on this board. And I believe it was you, Bio that deleted his reply too mine.

I don't put much credence in anything he says.

Personally I feel sorry for Phil, I sincerely mean this.

Anyone that's been on this board for a few years, and has seen Phil's pattern of
disparaging tactics towards others that shows an outward aggressive behavior similar to cyberbullying. Some may consider this psychopathy traits with vituperative insult for self recognition, or self promotion of one's past that bares no resemblance of the presence. In other words, these types of individuals continually live in their past life of fame and stardom. Sadly, they don't recognize these traits and end up pushing those close to them away, as well, blame others for their actions.

I say this with a kind heart, not a personal attack.
Hopefully you take recognition, Phil.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...-forum/63228-humanofort-benefits-4-you-2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear