over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Hernon...gone insane?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am shocked to see a post like this and even more shocked to see a "like" from you alfresco! I respect what Phil accomplished as a bodybuilder but he did nothing but talk shit about Professional Muscle on every other forum and Facebook group that would listen...most of which he is now banned from as well! All this while he was supposedly friends with Big A...some friend, huh?

He didn't just simply argue with members here, he was brutal! The last straw for me was the way he went after Mini Truck and Pitbull Tank. The stuff he said about MT was so out of line! Then he and Pitbull Tank argued over LBA's and Phil decided to post his personal information in the main forum...name, address, phone number...that was COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!

To top it all off and this is the big one, Phil has CONTINUED his friendship with known scammer, Norm Smallwood aka Osiris, who took several well respected sponsors on this forum for a lot! Again, all while he was supposedly friends with Big A!! Good riddance!!

Big A was extremely generous in his stay here, in fact, I don't think any other admin/owner would have kept somebody like that around. Phil abused his friendship imo, and to ruin a friendship like that is completely mind blowing to me (not to speak for Big A).

He flat out admitted that if his products came out bunk/fake, he would continue selling them to people and didn't care. Well, they came out bunk, and he had a hissy fit to rajjin and many others/us who were involved with testing. rAJ and almost everybody involved really had a lot of respect for that guy, then he went out and tried to ruin their name and their rep just because the analytical testing proved that some of his stuff was fake. He should have been thrilled to have his stuff tested for free by the members.

His continued adventure with Osiris, his bashing of DoggCrapp and pittbull, and everything else was pathetic. I can't believe even tried to pull that junk off with DC, who only ever spoke good about him. Phil ruined his friendships over money and greediness.

Anyway, I'd rather post on something positive than waste my breathe further.

Hi fellas, I've rarely posted on here (since I don't feel I have a lot to contribute, really), but I've lurked here quite a lot and I, too, once made the big mistake of hiring Phil.
I've felt like a total idiot for doing so...and my heart goes out the the good people on here who have been taken for a lot more than the 250 bucks I spent in return for the following wisdom:
- eat fruit for carbs
- train low volume with partial reps, basic movements
- eat when hungry

Well now that I'm reading this thread, I realize that, hey, I guess at least I got something, unlike the guy who only got an empty envelope...wtf....

It was obvious to me later that he didn't even read the info I sent him. For example: I was very clear about not wanting to use any steroids at the time, yet he included a baby aspirin in the generic diet/supplement/training plan he sent. When I asked what it was for, he wrote back "It can save your life".(I was in my late 20s, by the way, with no health problems what so ever)
I didn't know wtf that meant until I began researching testosterone/hrt on here years later(I've learned so much reading old posts from Stewie, Kaladryn, and Rex Feral, primarily but not exclusively of course, there are many other very knowledgeable guys on here. Big thanks to all of you!)

Our correspondence abruptly stopped when I told him I wasn't able to order LBA's from my country (the custom charges would have more than tripled the cost). He insisted they were essential to the whole program.

I'm no shrink, but it appears to me to be some bipolar issues going on here, with some heavy-duty narcissistic traits as well...

Anyway, thanks for a great board

I disagree with the entire thread. Disrespectful, inaccurate, untrue, Spiteful.
The things written here are all trash. its a dangerous business we are all in and some questionable characters are always around.
Phil isnt one of those

friendship and business dont always mix, often better they dont have anything to do with each other

some people dont want to be friends with everyone

Some people talk shit and dont tell the whole truth

1. I dont classify Phil Hernon as someone who is a shit talker,
read what he writes, really read it. ask yourself to respond with your head, not your heart or your "FANship"
then evaluate whether its truth or trash

2. People are allowed to have their own opinions (shocker)

3. he doesnt hate to hate. maybe people cross him, send messages or there is more then what we all see (shocker)

4 I will not opine on any business deals he has done with anyone else. He never has steered me wrong
(the garbage people saying about the protein and oatmeal is pure runny shit dribbling out of their mouths. He has a stock pile of whey isolate mixed with oatmeal packets. AND HE IS SELLING THEM. (shocker)

and: I dont have any questions of his character.
Stand up guy.
Happy he is in my corner, happy to know him, glad and fortunate I have continued my friendship with him outside here.

And I know this: No one else on this board will answer my texts and take my calls

Big A was extremely generous in his stay here, in fact, I don't think any other admin/owner would have kept somebody like that around. Phil abused his friendship imo, and to ruin a friendship like that is completely mind blowing to me (not to speak for Big A).

He flat out admitted that if his products came out bunk/fake, he would continue selling them to people and didn't care. Well, they came out bunk, and he had a hissy fit to rajjin and many others/us who were involved with testing. rAJ and almost everybody involved really had a lot of respect for that guy, then he went out and tried to ruin their name and their rep just because the analytical testing proved that some of his stuff was fake. He should have been thrilled to have his stuff tested for free by the members.

His continued adventure with Osiris, his bashing of DoggCrapp and pittbull, and everything else was pathetic. I can't believe even tried to pull that junk off with DC, who only ever spoke good about him. Phil ruined his friendships over money and greediness.

Anyway, I'd rather post on something positive than waste my breathe further.

As many of you know, Phil's PT banner is still at the bottom of the page...let me be clear, I don't ask Big A about his business, so I don't know why Phil's banner is still there...BUT if I was to take a guess, I would say that he has generously left it up because of the friendship they had many years ago...that's the type of guy Big A is!

I dont like to take sides, i dont know him well enough, However, what i do NOT like is when someone (anyone for that matter) has to BASH other well respected members of our community, I mean IDK WTF Dante ever did to Phil but he is on FB bashing him and Mountain dog a lot ! To me if you have to BASH others to make yourself feel or look better or seem smarter or for whatever reason it takes away from your OWN credibility, I mean why do you have to do that ? Pretty fishy to me..

The things written here are all trash. its a dangerous business we are all in and some questionable characters are always around.
Phil isnt one of those

friendship and business dont always mix, often better they dont have anything to do with each other

read what he writes, really read it. ask yourself to respond with your head, not your heart or your "FANship"

3. he doesnt hate to hate. maybe people cross him, send messages or there is more then what we all see (shocker)

4 I will not opine on any business deals he has done with anyone else. He never has steered me wrong
(the garbage people saying about the protein and oatmeal is pure runny shit dribbling out of their mouths. He has a stock pile of whey isolate mixed with oatmeal packets. AND HE IS SELLING THEM. (shocker)

Stand up guy.
Happy he is in my corner, happy to know him, glad and fortunate I have continued my friendship with him outside here.

And I know this: No one else on this board will answer my texts and take my calls

Well CM you're flat out WRONG! You need to take some time and re-read all the disrespectful, inaccurate, untrue and spiteful bullshit he spewed to many members here! He was COMPLETELY incapable of having a respectful debate. He was a bully, threatened people saying that he would send there info to LE and posted up peoples personal info...real name, address and phone number when he could...not very stand up! If he's helping you with bodybuilding then great but you'll most likely live to regret it!!

Actually, I just realized that you won't be able to look at most of the disrespectful, inaccurate, untrue and spiteful words of Phil because a lot of what he said has been deleted and rightfully so!

Keep one thing in mind regarding your first sentence...Phil and I never had any personal problems...In fact, I was a MOD on his forum for a time. My judgement of him comes solely from his own words and behavior on this forum! The other big issue is the fact that he retains his friendship with Norm Smallwood aka Osiris who is a thief and a scammer...FACT!

Phil isnt one of those

Stand up guy.

Good to see he still has one friend.

Phil was always a lieing piece of shit trying to make money. He's mentally fucked... Probably from all those low doses he took

Hernon was an important member of ProM for a few years before his relationship with a few members went south and things started to get weird.

I know he's banned now and all, but lets all have some respect for the guy's past while we talk about him.

He was a friend to me for a year or so and gave me some good advice while I was having him train me online. Then the big Osiris thing happened and everything at the time just blew up. I am sorry to hear he is like that online, hopefully it is not a true reflection of how he is today. I used to really like and trust him.

You need to take some time and re-read all the disrespectful, inaccurate, untrue and spiteful bullshit he spewed to many members here!

I have, its been 8 years I have been here

My judgement of him comes solely from his own words and behavior on this forum!

[I]my relationship with him started out as battle. My opinion at first was fomred here as well
then, it became more then just keyboard exchanges and evolved

[/I]

The other big issue is the fact that he retains his friendship with Norm Smallwood aka Osiris who is a thief and a scammer...FACT!

I said nothing of this, none of my business
understandable if you cant get passed it if Norm did something to you, but never effected me. empathy for those that did, but not involved with it

again I will also say, business or friends?? may not be both

To top it all off and this is the big one, Phil has CONTINUED his friendship with known scammer, Norm Smallwood aka Osiris, who took several well respected sponsors on this forum for a lot! Again, all while he was supposedly friends with Big A!! Good riddance!!

That is the one thing that really pisses me off. So from what people are saying, the two of them are still working together and friends? I once talked on the phone to Phil after Osiris was found out as being a scammer and Phil said something to the effect that Osiris had taken him for a lot too. Perhaps the two of them were working together to scam from the beginning?

understandable if you cant get passed it if Norm did something to you, but never effected me. empathy for those that did, but not involved with it

again I will also say, business or friends?? may not be both

Norm never ripped me off personally. He did however rip off multiple sponsors here...I'm sure members as well. Phil has ripped off members here and his behavior speaks for itself. Just because it didn't involve me, it's about the principal...I'm sorry to hear you don't have more integrity!

. My judgement of him comes solely from his own words and behavior on this forum! .FACT!

well now.
I see

thanks for the personal attack
gee, i wonder how judgement gets passed around so easily

very mature

excuse me for my opinion and input on an internet forum
especially one that you dont agree with
apologies all over the place Mr solidarity

my fault

well now.
I see

thanks for the personal attack
gee, i wonder how judgement gets passed around so easily

very mature

excuse me for my opinion and input on an internet forum
especially one that you dont agree with
apologies all over the place Mr solidarity

my fault

I don't really like to attack people without them present, but Phil disrespected a lot of people here. I personally never had a problem with him. Others on here didn't have that same experience. It takes a lot and I mean a lot, for us to EVER ban any pro here. We are happy to support our Pros and happy when they take titles. We back you guys.

Phil constantly attacked members on here and didn't care how they felt. For him to get banned here and all MODs agree with that decision shows you how he disrupted this board. He could not come on this board and say to many good things, before his attacks on other began. We have board rules here for those who disrespect others, he apparently didn't read them.

I will always do what is best for this board and the good for the majority. I will not let one guy run rampant and just try everything to disrespect our board, members and the board rules. That was Phil.

Hernon was an important member of ProM for a few years before his relationship with a few members went south and things started to get weird.

I know he's banned now and all, but lets all have some respect for the guy's past while we talk about him.

Phil isnt one of those

Stand up guy.

Where have you guys been hiding, under a rock?!

The man surrounds himself with KNOWN thieves and scammers...Making a profit by letting them offload their stolen goods on his board and facebook page!

Norman Smallwood (Osiris) and Ross ring any bells?! And when he was called out on this by some of us what was his response - "You guys better back off or your personal info is going to be turned over to the Feds!"

Why don't you ask guys like IPG, Endo, Mexi what they think of Phil and his crew...Those guys were scammed out of 100's of thousands of dollars worth of product that those guys moved to other members on the board to offload for them while they were all making cake! Phil's ENTIRE crew is nothing but a bunch of thieves and scammers - and I have NO respect for anyone that continues to associate themselves with ANY of them...period!

And I'll add that if someone actually says that "Well he's still cool with me because those scams didn't involve or effect me."...Guess what then you're a piece of shit because unless you're getting scammed it really doesn't matter what a person does, which means your character is just as pathetic and untrustworthy.

Last edited:
I loss respect for him when he started threatening members who had a different point of view. He really pissed me off when he found out I ordered LBA from him and threatened to post my personal infomation. He did this to other members too who ordered from him. That's crossing boundaries and possibly some laws. His dirty fake follistatin got a lot people sick and he kept selling it. That's just as appalling as threatening to post personal information.

I usually try to stay out of stuff like this but Ive had enough of this freaking loser (and thats what he is a freaking loser of epic proportions).

And I especially have something to say to anyone who correlates an IFBB pro card with being a good person. Phil Hernon is not a good person, and ive never had a problem differentiating between someone who has "great genetics for bodybuilding" and someone who is a flat out piece of trash....and thats what this guy is. And for you guys who cater to him like he is a god, hang on his every word and give him incredible respect because he got a pro card back 21 years ago, disregarding that he is a jackass for a human being.....go mail in your man card right now....pathetic

I have no respect for that guy, NONE! I always had that guys back and to get betrayed by that trash....screw him. That LBA fight on this board.....I could not believe the flat out lies that guy would fabricate. Honestly if you guys even reading this knew how much that guy made up lies in that argument.....you would keel over in your chair. Ive never seen a person lie 100% opposite of the truth...and that guy does. You will loan him 500 dollars and he will tell everyone that he loaned you 500 dollars....it is TRULY just that bad. After that argument on this board I had his friends popping out of the woodwork saying how he is "nuts", "off his medications", "ripped off this guy, ripped off that guy" "bitter","feels he is entitled to something because he got a pro card back in mid 90's with nothing to show for it", "flat out liar" (already knew that one.) On and on....

On my word, I have never done that guy wrong....and to see what he is today, Im ashamed I ever talked to that guy and ever did anything for him. He is a pathetic joke of a man wallowing in sadness, self pity, jealousy and just trying to hang on to stay revelant and make some kind of dollar.

Here is my history with Phil Hernon:

I had a magazine in the early 90's called Hardcore Muscle, it was read far and wide and the membership list was who's who of IFBB pros at that time. Among a slew of other pro's I used to exchange information with Phil Hernon...we became somewhat friendly. He was normal back then...a normal guy.

You want to see betrayal? I'll show you betrayal. I used to get information from everywhere for that magazine in the 90's, I had a huge network of people/Pro's and top amateurs i was pulling info in from. I get a call from a guy way up in law enforcement in OHIO who I had become friendly with.... the guy followed the bodybuilding scene. The guy tells me "Im not supposed to tell you this, in fact if you let this get out you and I can never talk again....but they (they being law enforcement) are looking at Phil Hernon closely....and he is doing this and this and he is going to go down if he doesnt get his act straight pronto".....I take that information and get off the phone and what do i do? I make the decision to potentially lose a friendship....."i need to warn Phil, damn i cannot let that happen to him...I need to warn him"...5 minutes later i get on the phone with Phil and I tell him " i just got a call way up in law enforcement in your area and they are watching and monitoring you....you need to stop doing what you are doing and clean house right away"....Phil replied "Im not doing anything Dante...I swear to you Im not doing anything".....and in that time i thought "ok maybe Phil feels compromised right now and is not trusting of this phone call, that it could be monitored" so i went with it and told him again so he clearly got the message "I dont know what you are doing but you are being looked at closely so my advice to you is distance yourself to whoever you are talking to and protect yourself Phil"...he again swore he wasnt doing anything. ............................ So i risk my friendship with this law enforcement guy and try to help Phil Hernon to the best of my ability.............I take it Phil kept doing what he was doing because the money was too good and I hear a short time later he is arrested/prosecuted and sent off to prison for years. <-------This MF has the balls to bash me, lie about me, and say the stuff he does when i go to bat for him like that.....unbelievable. {TRUST ME IN THIS--IF PHIL READS THIS HE WILL FLAT AND LIE AND PROBABLY SAY HE WAS THE ONE THAT CALLED ME AND TRIED TO PROTECT ME FROM BEING BUSTED....LOLOL ITS JUST THE WAY THE GUY OPERATES}......<----what i just told you is 100% truth as is everything else im going to say.

Phil Hernon gets out of jail and contacts me on AOL......I knew this girl who he was interested in....I dont think she was very interested in him from what she told me but there i go again.....I talked him up to the girl and said he was a good guy and gave him my glowing recommendation and they ended up dating......Just doing my part for a so-called friend.

ProfessionalMuscle---the 2000's--- you guys saw it...i had a good relationship with Phil, gave him respect, always was complimentary, heard some crap that he would rip me sometimes behind PM's to people but i ignored it.

LBA's....Phil Hernon hawked LBA's for a company if i remember right named EFX...and I believe he told me EFX gave him free LBA's for this and other supplements....I do know it was nothing extravagant. EFX made their own supplements and Phil Hernon had nothing to do with ownership or manufacturing for that company - he was just used as a spokesman. My business partner and I we were into all sorts of things from vitamin water, to gummy bears, etc etc etc thru true protein...and one of the things we knew well because we experimented with it was LBA's....we knew the recipe and knew we could make chocolate/maple syrup LBA's/peanut butter/vanilla/graham cracker etc.....I told my business partner " I dont really feel right about offering these when i am a member of pro muscle and Phil Hernon is on there and he has some sort of agreement with EFX. " My business partner didnt think along my vein of thought but asked me what i wanted to do......so we decided to cut Phil Hernon in on the deal. Do you want to hear the deal of the century? HOW WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE THIS DEAL? Deal of the century!!!! If any LBA's got sold using the HERNON discount code...he got 3 dollars.....If any LBA's got sold period even without anyone using a HERNON discount code....He got $1.50.....think about that and think how successful truenutrition is...we get 1000's of orders a day. Im paying a guy 1.50 a bottle for doing NOTHING....for people buying bottles anyway THAT HE DIDNT SEND TO US! Imagine that! So people he sent to us he got paid 3 bucks and all the customers that came to our site anyway that we drove there...he got paid 1.50 a bottle. Talk about a deal of a century! And we did all the dirty work. We did all the manufacturing, all the FDA paperwork, took all the orders, packed them all up and sent them all out. And we used to pay him 2x a month if i remember right. I believe when it all came totalled up I sent Phil Hernon 40 thousand dollars plus for people he sent to us and more importantly people he didnt send to us. We also tweaked the LBA recipe and made it much better, made it a complete protein, and added protein grams. {this is where he will say we ruined the LBA recipe....youve seen his spiel before...lol}

Time passes and i see Phil on this board telling people that LBA's raise IGF and other outrageous claims and i contact him and tell him "i will flat out cease LBA manufacturing if you dont stop with this complete fabricated bullshit...I wont have my reputation as a straight shooter screwed up because you want to create sales for yourself"....and you guys saw me come on this board and muscular development and be very transparent about LBA's...that they are great for on the fly and for convenience, that there is nothing magical about them. That was because i was pissed at his bullshitting. Phil begged me not to pull the plug, said he had virtually nothing and the only thing he had left was the gym and if i took LBA's away he would have nothing........i felt awful for him and I continued manufacturing with the agreement that he would go back to saying legitimate things about LBA's

Time passed and the FDA makes their usual rounds and one thing that was glaring is that we could see the writing on the wall with all the FDA rule changes. It was going to be really hard to continue making LBA's in a dry powder manufacturing facility. LBA's = wet, Dry powders=dry....they dont work well in the same manufacturing facility. I cannot remember but i think we were making close to what phil was making with the LBA's ....something like 3-4 dollars a bottle.....so the choice was easy.....it was time to get out of the LBA business because the paltry 40-50k we made along with Phil's 40k was peanuts compared to our dry powder manufacturing for other companies.....so we decided to get out. We sold our main LBA manufacturing machinery for thousands and thousands of dollars....and we offered Phil the testing/starter manufacturing unit that we paid 11 thousand for...in which we would try the new flavor combinations out on....we offered him that unit for 1000 to 1500 dollars...I cannot remember the exact figure.....but it was worth 11 thousand. Quite the deal once again....I told you I never did this guy wrong. We told Phil it had one nozzle that needed to be repaired on it...my business partner wrote him up directions/FDA paperwork directions and other data......We owed Phil something like 1800 dollars for his last check so he took the machine and we paid him the difference. And we moved on from LBA production or so i thought.....

Next thing i know im getting contacted left and right by a guy in florida that bought this machine off of Phil for something like 4000 dollars (what a deal...get the machine for a grand and turn it around and sell it for 4k)......Pitbull.....Phil totally ripped this guy off. told him a bunch of lies, wiped his hands clean of it and walked away but you guys know that story....it was all hashed out on this website.....where Phil flat out lied again and I made him eat dirt by cutting and pasting the emails showing the exact opposite of what he was saying.

Present day....youve guys seen it.....the guy is either a drunk or has lost his mind....goes off on bashing fits whenever he feels he is becoming irrelevant in the bodybuilding industry so he tries to drum up publicity for himself by slandering people like John Meadows, myself and others. Let me ask you something and this really is the whole picture.

Ever hear anyone who knows John Meadows speak ill of him? NO you havent. Now im an opinionated guy, I ramble way too much and I can rub people the wrong way because i feel strongly about health and other subjects....but have you ever heard anyone who knows me personally who ever had anything bad to say about me? No and you wont. Because I do the right thing by people personally. On the other hand you have this individual named Phil Hernon who at last count his kids from his first wife wont even speak to him (their father!), has a line of people who say he ripped them off a mile long, took Pittbull from this site and freaking worked him over, and has a bunch of people who despise him......who possibly could be in the correct position here? Someone says Pat Arnold is a friend of his...I have a hard time believing that because Pat is a great guy and there is just no way Pat would be involved with such a shyster.

Karma has a way of fixing things...it really does....if you are a flat out piece of crap....you WILL get penance somewhere down the line for everyone you screwed over....Ive seen it happen too many times to count.......and thats why Phil Hernon goes thru some of the stuff he does with relationships and bad things happening to him......because he deserves it....Except for the guys who give more weight to IFBB PRO initials than value of a person, the only guy Ive ever seen stand by him....is Emeric....and Emeric is a good guy....I dont know how and why he puts up with Hernon but thats his prerogative. Me ....I have no freaking respect for a person that Ive been nothing but cool as heck to over the years to betray me so bad. <---every single thing Ive said here is the 100% truth....I give you my word it is.

This will be cut and pasted over there in that facebook forum because someone who is a lover of drama will do it....so be it. I dont know who Wesley Inman is but he is the owner i heard and he wont let me in there to put Hernon in his place. I had people pming me left and right last week that Phil Hernon has gone coocoo for cocoa puffs again on facebook......I should just leave it because the greatest karma in the world just might happen and Ill laugh so hard if it does.....Ive kind of hooked up a potential deal outside of the supplement industry and into mainstream food production..(its going thru its step by step process right now and is with CEO's way over my payscale).....its a deal that is overwhelming in its entirety and has so many zero's on the end of it its crazy.....and if Phil Hernon was still my friend all these years I would have been loyal and cut him in on the deal.....instead he freaking betrayed me like the snake in the grass that he is....so do you know who I cut in on the deal instead? Pittbull the very guy Phil screwed over......We will see what happens and if karma has the last laugh.

^ reading that post was the greatest 10 minutes Ive ever spent

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads