over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Hernon - Mr Penis!

PHIL

i blew up phil's pic 10x and i swear i see lips(labia majora) poking out of his trunks. c'mon phil that's a vagina isn't it? LOL BILL

looking at phil's profile pic he reminds me of the guy that plays the character "chip" from the show "a son of a beach". anyone alse agree? BILL

Phil,

How many cases of LBAs do I have to buy b4 I get my very own free penis pump? Also, can you autograph it for me?

i always go back and read old threads

some of my favorites are of vader v and phil fighting... and phil calling him "quads"

i LOL'D for a while

I ASSURE you that Phil is not homosexual.

And I should clarify about the penis pump... Phil's photo was used without his knowledge or permission by the penis pump factory. But of course that doesn't stop me from always reminding him about it! :D

Photographers can be real pricks with the rights for the pictures after the shoot is over. you get your cash, they can sell the picture and use any way they want.

lol....

What worries me is that you found this 7year old thread. That means you searched for "phil hernon's penis" :)

Very funny!!....I saw one of these a while ago, Tony said it was a tool for abs!:rolleyes:

I remember JT showing me this thread a LONG time ago! :D

Well, at least Phil's organ works, He made 3 beautiful girls. He's also seems very happily married, which is more than most can say.

Besides when I first heard about gear and how it can shrink your weiner, I was willing to go on anyway to get huge, even if it meant sacrificing an inch or two and/or some girth down there. (not implying that Phil took AAS or anything) Just what I was willing to do.

Besides they always have it freezing backstage!! When I did that show in August, it was 105 outside but backstage was so cold that I had a sore throat for the following week.

So quit busting his balls.

Haha, (busting his balls)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA I have never seen that advertisement before...:p

What worries me is that you found this 7year old thread. That means you searched for "phil hernon's penis" :)

what worries me is you opened up this 7 year old thread so you could look at "phil hernons penis" That means you like to look at penises :)

Last edited:
what worries me is you opened up this 7 year old thread so you could look at "phil hernons penis" That means you like to look at penises :)

Hahaha. I was actually gonna post up "fourthgen's penis pic" and not really have a pick, but just see how many sick fucks would look.

Exposed again

Very funny!!....I saw one of these a while ago, Tony said it was a tool for abs!:rolleyes:

This is one of the drawbacks of having my wife as a member here. She finds out my little secrets. First you guys exposed the Enzyte so she figured out why I had a whole case of it, Now the Hernon Peter Pumper, please guys keep it under you're hat what Extenze is (I told her it was a Fish Oil)

I think that was their point.

THEY COULD HAVE USED A LOT BETTER ONES OF ME!!!! THIS PIC MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I DONT EVEN HAVE A PEE PEE TO PUMP UP!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131