over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHIL HERNON SHOULD COMPETE AGAIN

Fathead

Banned
Phil I am going to stroke your ego here but it is justified. I saw you this past week at the LA Fitness where you train and I have to say I was impressed. I had heard through a few guys local to the area on the boards that you were not what you used to be which I could understand seeing as how long you were out and all, I heard from a bud whose name sounds like pork you went to tent city for a while and lost a lot still looked pretty good. I say other than loosing some more bf% your a freaking brick house and thick as shit you looked like a hobbit on steroids (joke). Dude you should give it another whirl you still have fans that would like to see you back on stage and why not every other turd burglar crack whore , drug dealing BB that has a prior record from your era is still competing and I mean that in the kindest way. Shit look at Titus and his buddy Tom Prince the butt ranger. You really did look pretty good bro of all the wanna be's out here your still in the top, and I am one of the wannas because I just made nationals at 35 after a 6 year layoff at the AZ state. You even looked like you wanted to talk to me but we had that muscle head macho attitude look at me going on so we did not speak.

Anyway just wanted to let you know that.

"looked like a hobbit on steriods"

I don't know how I would take that one.LOL

RY

Lord of the rings

Well Phil kind of reminded me of Bilbo from Lord of the Rings I wonder if he has hairy feet. ;0)

NOC

where the return begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hobit on juice just pissed myself

"looked like a hobbit on steriods
lmao im chokeing here lol well i must say i dont think ive ever heard that one

PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL! PHIL!

Put down that penis pump and get back to the stage!

well?

Phil,
well my friend as we spoke at length about the majority speaks and its time to get off that large posterior and get back on track buddy. I told you that your guest posing is lined up and we will be ready for N.O.C. i dropped you a mail bro as a certain Missouri guru asked about you over the weekend as well and I didn't tell him of any of your plans until i spoke with you. anyways drop me a line and lets get you back up on stage where you belong lord only knows time is running out for us old-timers! You've got my number and my e-mail so drop me a line. best wishes your bro wyldeone.

PHIL

C'mon Phil your audience is waiting for a response. I shit you not fellas Phil could be onstage in a very minimal amount of time oh "it's true" "it's true". I am not just a young kid infatuated with a idol, I have even judged a few shows and competed in enough and old Phil should be back on there and yea I am a fan of his penis pump but that should not matter. The stage is calling PHIL
PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL .

Phill, at your best, you were a real theat to the top guys. My memory is bad, so correct me if I'm wrong. But, if I recall correctly, you won the N.O.C. in '96. I know it was somewhere in there. I remember one thing damn clear though. You were one awesome mofo. I have rarely seen such size combined with conditioning like that. You were scary!

PHIL

C'mon Phil your audience is waiting for a response. I shit you not fellas Phil could be onstage in a very minimal amount of time oh "it's true" "it's true". I am not just a young kid infatuated with a idol, I have even judged a few shows and competed in enough and old Phil should be back on there and yea I am a fan of his penis pump but that should not matter. The stage is calling PHIL
PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL PHIL .

Phil is a bit busy right now. I am sure he will reply as soon as he gets a chance.

Hahahahahahha

A hobbit on steroids? I am not sure what a hobbit is, but it better be HUGE!!!! hahahhhahha I am going through some hard times with my girlfriend and I need to be there for her. I still feel like a different person from when I competed, and would never step on stage looking like this.
Next time say hello, I am very friendly, unless I am squatting!! hahaahhahahahhahahahh (Or eating)

Being there

Always be there for your loved ones. I love this sport, but it takes a backseat when crap is going down with close ones.

WELL

phil I'll tell you what a hobbit is *gulp* in the move lord of the rings they protrayed them quite a bit, in fact that little guy who is on the cover is a hobbit.... You see, hobbits are little folk much like dwarves except they dwell above ground and are very friendly. The average height for a mature male is prolly 5'4-5'5. How tall are you Phil?

PS---hope you and your girl work it out ---- also saw a funny ass pic of you and Brad H. which I WILL NOt post hee hee!

Yea

Your selling yourself short brother but thats ok you'll get that fire back soon. I will intro myself next time I go to that gym now and again with a little short guy you know real testy fella doesn't really like people all that much. Next time I am in there I'll stuff a sock in my pants, put on my best pair of daisy dukes and wear a shirt with an arrow pointing down saying " I got mine at PHILHERNONS PETERPUMP .COM" so you will recognize me. ;0)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws