over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil hernon

Ya I remember like 10 years ago a whole different person posting but I hear he’s having some health issues which I hate but especially someone that gave a lot of their time.

Care to share his old training splits he prescribed you?
What type of health issues? And who did you hear it from?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Phil Hernon is on dialysis?

Yes he is on dialysis. He also had two torn quads as well. He's had some bad ups and downs over the last two years. Divorce, remarriage, moving, business partner ripping him off, dialysis, quads, moving again....

He is a very smart person with training and diet, no fancy crap or magical routines. Just down to earth and common sense.

This guy sounds like he has done something similar with good results.
A Natural Bodybuilder's BEST Way to Stimulate Growth - YouTube

He is describing a program similar to Big Beyond Belief. I found this program to be very beneficial, especially after a period of time doing bro splits. The only tweek I did was slightly modify the A/B split. I made the A day all pushing muscles (chest, shoulders, tris, quads) and the B day all pulling muscles (horizontal pull, vertical pull, bis and hammies). Train 6x per week. One exercise per body part per workout. Everything gets hit 3x per week. Example of A: Flat DB Press, Hammer Str Shoulder Press, Skull Crushers, Hack Squats. Example of B: Wide grip pulldowns, Dumbbell Rows, Cross body hammer curls, RDL.

I would've never recognized him. His still in one of the banners here and I never thought it was him.

I remember seeing Some vids of him in his car, it was a bit weird but agreed with what he was saying.

Sucks that he had a rough 2 years, hope it will get better for him.

I would've never recognized him. His still in one of the banners here and I never thought it was him.

I remember seeing Some vids of him in his car, it was a bit weird but agreed with what he was saying.

Sucks that he had a rough 2 years, hope it will get better for him.
Wouldn't recognized him now? He looks bad?

He has been dealing with a condition called Cranial nerve 3 palsey with one of his eyes lately also. Crazy all this stuff one after another.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZpGf1bcDuU"]Kidneys - YouTube[/ame]

Wouldn't recognized him now? He looks bad?

Not necessarily bad, but a lot different. I Obviously have no clue how old he was on those pics in his banner here vs now. Think it has to do with his tan, always seems pretty dark.

Don't get me wrong here, I like him. Hope he is doing well.

Not necessarily bad, but a lot different. I Obviously have no clue how old he was on those pics in his banner here vs now. Think it has to do with his tan, always seems pretty dark.

Don't get me wrong here, I like him. Hope he is doing well.
Poor guy man. That must suck

It's sad he's dealing with kidney issues now after retiring so many years ago. After following him on and off on the boards and through his trials and tribulations with peptide companies and such, I thought he was tryin to live things pretty clean. Wondering why his kidneys shit the bed so many years after they were under stress. Something must have precipitated the onset of kidney failure unless he was on the borderline for the last 2 decades adn they finally dropped in function.

Most peoples blood pressure , heart problems aren't caused by what they did in the previous 5 years. The major damage was caused many years ago. And the last few years was just enough to push it over the edge. I know lots of older people that treat themselves better now then they did when they were younger, but once they are older it is often to late and they should have started taking care of them selves sooner.

Most peoples blood pressure , heart problems aren't caused by what they did in the previous 5 years. The major damage was caused many years ago. And the last few years was just enough to push it over the edge. I know lots of older people that treat themselves better now then they did when they were younger, but once they are older it is often to late and they should have started taking care of them selves sooner.

You really do end up paying for the vices of your youth once you get older. I had my heart attack at 38 years old, after 10 years of use, and just recently had 2 spots of basal cell skin cancer removed. When I was younger I used to lay out in the sun and tan a lot. I remember putting on that oil lotion that was supposed to magnify the effects of the sun. Hawaiian Tropic was one I think. My hearing is weak now too. The damage accumulates each year and the damage just keeps piling up.

I’m sorry to hear it.
Phil and I had years of good friendship before some differences in our opinions.
He was a huge part of getting this site going
And he helped a lot of people with free advice for many years.

I hope his health gets better and he gets to feeling good.

Yup. This is me , at age 20-26 I blasted whatever I wanted while drinking and partying all the time.
Thought I was invincible.
I only really started taking care of everything around age 29. I can already feel the damages accumulating as I get older. The damage is done , all I can do now I try to minimize it's progression and deal with it the best I can.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity