over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHIL HERNONS Diet/Training routine...

Ross

Phis is the man, and as far as I'm concerned, the true leader of this forum. Listen to Phil, plain and simple. You'll never see me criticize Phil, and I'm extremely critical; the man is a walking temple of bodybuilding knowledge and experience. He's also a great man, never evading the TRUTH.

I always value your opinion........I always read your posts...you and I are very misunderstood at times....I think you are a great human for 2 reasons..............you have a huge heart and a clean soul.........you know it and I know it. Keep up the good work my friend.

Curious....Did Phil happen to give you permission to publicly post this as it would be part of a paid for service?!

I'm sure Phil has his reasons for what he has you doing and from what's been posted, it sounds like you just started.

So, you're only posting a tiny piece of a starting plan for yourself which would be misleading for other potential clients as obviously you're not going to be allowed to post everything...I'm thinking Phil may have not given you permission to post this and that would be pretty rude if you asked me...but then again, I'm not sure he didn't.

My advice is to just continue with his service and to do your best to follow everything while giving him feedback as something to work with or there's not a whole hell of a lot he can help ya....you have to help him help you:p......But then again, OBVIOUSLY don't be down his back with every single little thing....Not sure how 'intimately' Phil likes to 'hold hands'.:D:p

Bro, this thread should be lock or deleted because cant asked Phil like that in the open forum it should be done in discreet. Just saying :)

It kinda bothers me as I do not know this fellow..........but some client of mine told him what I start people on..........thanks you for looking out for me though guys

I cannot stand when people do that. I have seen your routine posted on a forum with some guys training log.

Like come on people, where is the RESPECT!

Just knowing the basic set up can help, but you will not get too far without Phil's guidance

Phil's training is very solid. Some will not need more cardio. I did not. My only regret with
Phil is I didn't renew.

As others have said. Cario really may not be needed depending on the person. Dial in the diet and if cardio is needed then added. Again as others have said look at JM. ANd this kind of question should be asked to Phil in private. People pay him for this type of info

Look at it the other way.
This thread could be in favor to Phil as more people will get an idea of phil training philosophy & take up his service. This thread doesn't give out some "detailed guide" on what Phil's training is. Even if it does, everyone is different & phil will adjust it according to individuals.

Guys my apologies!

I didn't mean to cause trouble.

I have heard/seen Phils training outlines through other posts on the net...i wasn't saying it does or doesn't work.

Phil is a stand up guy so apologies if i have offended anyone

Guys my apologies!

I didn't mean to cause trouble.

I have heard/seen Phils training outlines through other posts on the net...i wasn't saying it does or doesn't work.

Phil is a stand up guy so apologies if i have offended anyone

This sort of questions regarding to sponser who are trainers, should be done in email. I am just giving you some advice.

Lets just say phils training is not the norm. Ive been hearing that since reading it it mags in the early 90s. Just follow what he says. I can tell younthis, he doesmt like a lot ofncardio and i did about 1/4 of the cardio training w phil but got leaner than ever.

Just hire him, you will never figure out how his system works on your own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131