over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil or Ramy what’s your thoughts?

Phil will take it again , they aren’t finished with him as the “chosen one” yet.

I think Ramy has the significant advantage of size and if he nails his condition he will be the next level of freaks we’re waiting for , BUT. I think his language barrier will prevent him from taking the overall because he isn’t as marketable as others

Phil ll win a new O. i think he ll ve a very great shape this year, not too big like Ramy but freakier

phil's got the better lines. ramy has a humongous ass.
humongous.

Phil will win and continue streak. Definitely don't see him winning fan favorite though.

Phil will win. Look at his symmetry , His size, is near perfect, representation of ALL muscle groups almost perfect. Ramy HUGE, Impressive! calves in ratio to leg size are small.

Ramy does not have enough muscle detail and separation, and he generally lacks the 3D look. That's a structural weakness that can't be fixed with better conditioning. Phil will win no doubt.

Ramy does not have enough muscle detail and separation, and he generally lacks the 3D look. That's a structural weakness that can't be fixed with better conditioning. Phil will win no doubt.

Agreed. People talk about Phil's belly but Ramy has to beat or rival Phil in the major criterias before that becomes a deciding factor. Amazing how the hate for Phil puts blinders on people.

Have you seen the recent 4 weeks out of bonac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bonac still has a blocky mid section and is too short to compete with the biggest guys. Also, being 'stage ready' (as per his coach) at 4 weeks out actually is not a good thing.

Bonac still has a blocky mid section and is too short to compete with the biggest guys. Also, being 'stage ready' (as per his coach) at 4 weeks out actually is not a good thing.

His symmetry, balance, and size all are what make his look very nice. Yes, he is blocky, but so was Jay and others. Not saying he is going to come close to winning but his physique is very pleasing.

Phil. Ramy doesn’t seem like he’ll come in conditioned like Phil ..

Ramy’s quad separation and detail do not compare to Phil’s. But it’s not like he hasn’t been close to having that back and hamstring detail.

Phil, he is so well put together in all areas I have a hard time seeing anyone beating him before he retires at his (10th win?) he said. He is such a outlier in the genetics department he has such a hardcore champions mentality while also being excellent at every aspect of bodybuilding. Unless he gets inured, I just don't see anyone beating him.

I have only been following the sport for the last four months so please feel free to disagree lol. I can't even fathom what a bodybuilder beating Phil would look like. I have a question for all you guys who've been following/participating in this sport for awhile now.

If there Dorian Yates, Ronnie Coleman, and Jay Cutler, Kai Green, each at their best were thrown into the current Olympia line up where do you think each of them would place?

Ronnie, Phil, Jay, Kai, Dorian

Have you seen the recent 4 weeks out of bonac?

Yeah he looks good but think he is not top 5 contender yet. Think he needs a couple more years to move into a top 5 spot. MM

hate to admit but HEath will still win as long as he decide to compete.

I prefer Bonac though:headbang:

he got 3rd last year...

and won the Arnold Classic this year..

There seems to be a bit of a disconnect about Bonac in this thread. He is like a mini Phil with a better shoulder to waist ratio and he is bigger on his frame than Phil is on his... If Bonac improves a lot?

And Ramy can beat Phil too if he comes in crazy hard.

I think everyone is forgetting Phil's weak point: he is quality, not quantity, a bigger bodybuilder with the same quality will beat him, Dorian, Ronnie, and Jay all would have beat him at their best imo. But to be fair, this is a commonly shared assertion.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear