over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil or Ramy what’s your thoughts?

concreter could give him a run this year

its extremely hard to dethrone the champ the only way is if phil comes in off! and i got news shawn rhoden is out of top 5 this year bye bye!!! i would like to see roelly get to # 4 this year!

Have you seen the recent 4 weeks out of bonac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonac, is looking INSANE!! And I'm not even a fan. But he is CONDITIONED!!! Ramy has no wiggle room to come in off or he will get 3rd, hell, 4th if Rolley is in shape.

Bonac, Phil and Dexter I think will be the most conditioned guys on stage. You are starting to see the whole jaw line protruding out ala Iris Kyle with Dex but seems as tho the years of slin has pushed his stomach out and it wont go back lol. But he looks incredibly lean

Again, Ramy nee...make that, must be, peeled. He doesn't have that pop to his upper body to make that near 300 look insane. And he will look fat next those guys who are peeled to the bone

Phil will almost certainly take the O again this year. To be honest I question if Ramy will ever win with the improvements Bonac has been making.

Phil will almost certainly take the O again this year. To be honest I question if Ramy will ever win with the improvements Bonac has been making.

The problem with Bonac is his torso is so short it throws his whole physique off.

The problem with Bonac is his torso is so short it throws his whole physique off.

I do agree there. Frankly I don't think these short guys can ever have the aesthetic appeal that a normal height person (5'10+") can achieve.

Tighter waist yes but smaller? Have you seen current vids of him? Maybe it was just me but he looked huge. Unbeatable huge. Shame the guy is a dick. Genetics rule the day guys. He's training with weight we all could train with. Go figure...…….
Is he a dick?

Tighter waist yes but smaller? Have you seen current vids of him? Maybe it was just me but he looked huge. Unbeatable huge. Shame the guy is a dick. Genetics rule the day guys. He's training with weight we all could train with. Go figure...…….

Phil is one of those lucky ones who doesn’t have to train extremely hard or live the vigorous bodybuilding lifestyle like 99% do yet his genetics are what make him what he has. Another example was flex wheeler. He trained easier than anyone and didn’t even diet that hard yet his genetics made him a freak of nature that will go down in history as the most impressive physique in the history of bodybuilding.

Phil is one of those lucky ones who doesn’t have to train extremely hard or live the vigorous bodybuilding lifestyle like 99% do yet his genetics are what make him what he has. Another example was flex wheeler. He trained easier than anyone and didn’t even diet that hard yet his genetics made him a freak of nature that will go down in history as the most impressive physique in the history of bodybuilding.

Agree with the genetics comment. Flex, to me was one of those rare gifted guys that gets into competing. I remember a guy at my gym in the early 90's that was pro on the natural circuit. He had those tiiiiiiiiiiny joints like flex and bellowing muscles. He walked around mid 170's all year and competed around 165ish at 5'8. He looked as big as the 200+ lb guys. Incredible genetics.

Flex could make the low 220's look like 250 because of his small joints. That's why I also think without the bloat Phil is probably an honest 240 on stage. Maybe a little less. He's going to look wayyyyyyyyy bigger because of his frame

Agree with the genetics comment. Flex, to me was one of those rare gifted guys that gets into competing. I remember a guy at my gym in the early 90's that was pro on the natural circuit. He had those tiiiiiiiiiiny joints like flex and bellowing muscles. He walked around mid 170's all year and competed around 165ish at 5'8. He looked as big as the 200+ lb guys. Incredible genetics.

Flex could make the low 220's look like 250 because of his small joints. That's why I also think without the bloat Phil is probably an honest 240 on stage. Maybe a little less. He's going to look wayyyyyyyyy bigger because of his frame

What’s really crazy is after his car accident he went natural for a couple years and still looked almost as freaky.

We had a guy in our dungeon like that too.. his waist was so small and his outer quad sweep was insane.. I still see the same guy now and then and he still looks remarkable.. whenever people would ask him what he's on he would just say peanut butter and jelly and Kool-Aid..

I mean technically there’s no proof but I saw here

https://www.amazon.com/Dare2Dream-Flex-Wheeler-Story/dp/B01F2PDYKA

He has insane genetics but he does lie. Regardless of genetics he is not superhuman. We see it all the time when guys come off and stop training they look nothing like they did. The difference is within 3 weeks of trying they are looking insane again. Some can maintain well and as the above stated he has the bone structure and muscle bellies to look 30-40 pounds more than he was. I have a friend who does this all the time.

Granted he was much older but I saw Flex in person approx 5 years ago and he looked bad but was still putting oil in his arms as they looked ridiculous. I noticed his arms from 10 metres away before realizing it was him. Obviously he competed recently and I thought he looked fantastic but that was with aas, training and diet all in the mix. Some guys can look great when they are off but no one is superman so the chances are they are on trt (or above) and doing more than they say.

Regarding the thread I hate to say it but I have a feeling Phil will win again and Ramy will be worse than before. Maybe I am wrong and Ramy finally gets into the condition he needs to be in but I doubt it. I think a few of the others will move up. There are only a few inches between Phil/Ramy and Bonac but they make a massive difference. Bonac pretty much has all the muscle he can carry without it going against him. His condition is always on point. Although everyone can improve so if Bonac comes in extra freaky and Phil is off it could get interesting. Nathan will move up but is not good enough for top 3 this year. Dexter is always dangerous. Rhoden will likely be in the top 5 but not close to Phil like he could be if he was 100% on point. I am more interested in classic physique as that is wide open.

Not the most impressive in history I’m sorry. Not at all. Blasphemy in a world in which Ronnie Coleman existed

Regarding the thread I hate to say it but I have a feeling Phil will win again and Ramy will be worse than before. Maybe I am wrong and Ramy finally gets into the condition he needs to be in but I doubt it. I think a few of the others will move up. There are only a few inches between Phil/Ramy and Bonac but they make a massive difference. Bonac pretty much has all the muscle he can carry without it going against him. His condition is always on point. Although everyone can improve so if Bonac comes in extra freaky and Phil is off it could get interesting. Nathan will move up but is not good enough for top 3 this year. Dexter is always dangerous. Rhoden will likely be in the top 5 but not close to Phil like he could be if he was 100% on point. I am more interested in classic physique as that is wide open.

Dexter is great but honestly I think he's just going to start dwindling soon. If he starts coming out of the top 6 he should retire. Even now, I'm sure he knows he's not going to win or make any more improvements and just does it for the money or love of it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear