over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil or Ramy what’s your thoughts?

Vision

Registered
Phil seriously continues to improve, no matter when, where and how his critics try to dismantle the guy he just gets better, when his critics drilled him about his back and chest, he turned that around by listening and turning the tables… Plain and simple he’s at the top because he’s the best!

However, Ramy is the genuine article and he too is religiously getting better, and if he comes in like someone drew him on an etch’a sketch, sliced and diced, it will be one of the biggest dilemmas that Phil or the judges have yet to witness…

My core is supporting Ramy!

Your thoughts?

Phil realized that if he keeps trying to play the size game with Ramy, he is going to lose the condition and flow game to Bonac

so he's going to come in smaller, with a much tighter waist, and try to return to his roots.

Tighter waist yes but smaller? Have you seen current vids of him? Maybe it was just me but he looked huge. Unbeatable huge. Shame the guy is a dick. Genetics rule the day guys. He's training with weight we all could train with. Go figure...…….

Phil is a textbook representation of a bodybuilder.

Muscle bellies built in a way that makes him look SO much larger and freakier than he is as soon as he starts posing. A comic book character on stage.

He's been smart with his training and well-being, he'll likely win again, and a few more time imo.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The last video I watched with Phil he mention he won last year with a hernia effecting his digestion and training. He went on to say he would be better this year since this was surgically fixed.

This years O should be exciting with a lot of the guys improving steadily.

The other question is if Ramy comes in condition and doesn’t play the size game. I still don’t think he will best Phil, but would push him.

Bonac looks nutty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if...

1. Roelly
2. Dexter
3. Bonac
4. Ramy
5. Phil

:D

Being Egyptian myself :D I want Ramy to win but sadly he won't he keep changing coaches no enough time to know his body
Phil, on the other hand, will win he is good but not so good, I would call him a bit lucky as not much competition.
Some of the top bodybuilders who never became Mr.O. would have won him (Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonbaty and many more)
But at this period I can see him easily Mr.O. 10x

Has any of you seen these 2 stand next to each other in person? Its only close if Phil is off and Ramy is 100% conditioned..and even then Phil will win.

Has any of you seen these 2 stand next to each other in person? Its only close if Phil is off and Ramy is 100% conditioned..and even then Phil will win.

That's a tough call.. Ramy clearly has the advantage on size in most parts, outer quad sweep in wheels, but lacks in calves compared to Phil…Ramy he needs to come in dialed in because if Phil comes in this year with a bubble gut “AGAIN”, it’s over…

Ramy will be the fan favorite, but god I'd love to see him take it!

Biggest thing with Ramey is being dry and full. HELL OF A COMBO!!! Jay struggled with getting that combo right for years. The other problem for Ramy is those problem area's dry and separated. His legs (I would stop training them with power movements) and back.

I think it was VERY smart of them to have him leaner all year BUT..... Phil is going to play the condition game. Don't know if yall noticed, but his cheeks are starting to have that sunken look. I don't remember seeing that before with Phil. Sooooooooooo.... based on that, it would be smart of them to have Ramy really really peeled. A little more than they are comfortable with.

But, its gets tricky again because Ramy doesn't have the billowing muscles in his chest and shoulders like Phil, or Ronnie did.So, if he goes too low and doesn't fill those muscles up (hmmm... I'm thinking if he is PEELED!! its possible. his muscles so starved that suck up the glycogen when he loads) he will look flat and fall to Bonac or even the freak Rolley

Edit to add, if he comes in too light Rolley will make him look like a child! Those cartoon muscles and mass for days

Last edited:
I fucking love roley!!! I want him to win so bad. Also heard this year the fans can vote too

I fucking love roley!!! I want him to win so bad. Also heard this year the fans can vote too

Fans at the arena/show can vote. But has nothing to do with actual Mr. Olympia. Will be voting for fan favorite Mr. Olympia.

Being Egyptian myself :D I want Ramy to win but sadly he won't he keep changing coaches no enough time to know his body
Phil, on the other hand, will win he is good but not so good, I would call him a bit lucky as not much competition.
Some of the top bodybuilders who never became Mr.O. would have won him (Kevin Levrone, Nasser El Sonbaty and many more)
But at this period I can see him easily Mr.O. 10x

Nasser was one of my favorites. Still watch his videos today. My pick is Ramy think he is awesome but so true about the trainers. MM

I’ve been keeping up on the YouTube Olympia updates more this year than I ever have. And I really don’t have a favorite competitor per day but just enjoy seeing multiple top level competitors going at it. Now from what I’ve seen thus far I really think Phil is gonna be unbeatable this year. It’s gonna be a helluva competition for 2nd through 7th. But I believe more than ever Phil is coming in conditioned like he did in his first couple Olympia wins and he is tthe one guy who can be 245ish on stage but look jus as big as the biggest guy in stage. His muscle pop and flow is untouchable. Now who I’m really rooting for this year is Brandon curry and Bonac. I can see Bonac def possible 2nd if not third again and hoping Curry gets 4th or 5th. Condition is what is gonna separate the best of the best this year more than ever. Below is my “Olympia to 5 prediction”
1) Heath
2) Bonac
3) Ramy
4) Curry
5) Dexter

I honestly believe 6-10 is gonna be insanely hard to pick. You have 3 top top dudes with Rhoden, Roelly and DeAsha

I’ve been keeping up on the YouTube Olympia updates more this year than I ever have. And I really don’t have a favorite competitor per day but just enjoy seeing multiple top level competitors going at it. Now from what I’ve seen thus far I really think Phil is gonna be unbeatable this year. It’s gonna be a helluva competition for 2nd through 7th. But I believe more than ever Phil is coming in conditioned like he did in his first couple Olympia wins and he is tthe one guy who can be 245ish on stage but look jus as big as the biggest guy in stage. His muscle pop and flow is untouchable. Now who I’m really rooting for this year is Brandon curry and Bonac. I can see Bonac def possible 2nd if not third again and hoping Curry gets 4th or 5th. Condition is what is gonna separate the best of the best this year more than ever. Below is my “Olympia to 5 prediction”
1) Heath
2) Bonac
3) Ramy
4) Curry
5) Dexter

I honestly believe 6-10 is gonna be insanely hard to pick. You have 3 top top dudes with Rhoden, Roelly and DeAsha

I think a lot of people are giving this guy Bonac to much credit or hype personally. Where is Kai? I Have been so busy and with injuries just out of the loop lately. MM

I think a lot of people are giving this guy Bonac to much credit or hype personally. Where is Kai? I Have been so busy and with injuries just out of the loop lately. MM
Too busy marketing himself and making more money than he ever would competitively bodybuilding...

Scary thing is he's still in near contest condition year round

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Have you seen the recent 4 weeks out of bonac?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828