advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

** Phil Viz 6 weeks out from USA Chest and Back Video (informational)

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
💥Here is my 6 weeks out Chest and Back Power day video. Intensity, weight, focus and informational.

I have power and volume days. Video is long because i talk a LOT and explain a lot of things that I do and believe in. This should be highly educational to a lot of people. If you care to learn and improve i suggest watching. There is a seperate Q&A with this being released during the week. Hope you all enjoy.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OleUUdH-XhE[/ame]

Last edited:
Of course if there are any questions, ask....

Very informative and inspiring! Thanks!

💥Here is my 6 weeks out Chest and Back Power day video. Intensity, weight, focus and informational.

I have power and volume days. Video is long because i talk a LOT and explain a lot of things that I do and believe in. This should be highly educational to a lot of people. If you care to learn and improve i suggest watching. There is a seperate Q&A with this being released during the week. Hope you all enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OleUUdH-XhE

Talking is absolutely fine mate. That's the best part :) Don't change that bit. Not a lot of top guys do that. Keep up the good work!. Cheers

Very good. Congrats!!!!

Now we need to start bashing you. :D

Just kidding, buddy. You'll be pro if you keep it up.

Phil I need to try your method of setting pins little higher and not touching chest. I don't do any free bench anymore (grade 2 torn Labrum) . its all smith machine or other pressing machine. I like to dead stop at the pins and push by all me and use no momentum no bounce nothing. I still strained by deep pecs close to arms 2 months or so ago. while pressing heavy on flat smith from the pins. all were dead stop reps. I was so mad at me. it hurt the most if i pulled most muscular crab shot and at the very end of that range of motion while squeezing the chest to make them pop out.

anyway its pretty much healed now and back to normal but I am not pushing my luck and going flat yet. I am keeping a little incline. I found incline was pain free and flat provoked the pain as thats when the injury happened so i avoided that movement.

Next time i need to set pins higher like u do and see how it feels instead of bringing them all the way just above the chest. I do from pins as i like humerus NOT to travel low so as to avoid over stretching the shoulder capsules /bother the labrum. Want to avoid surgery as long as i can. Its fine doesnt hurt just little clicking and popping but MRI confirmed grade 2 labrum tear. You spoke about shoulder and delt injuries too. What sort of injuries u have if I may ask ? Thanks mate

Last edited:
Good video. Could you elaborate more on variations in range of motion. Benefits and tension of the muscle.

Dude, been great watching you pump away all these years man, you are officially one of the guys like many on this board that I see as a real life pro even if you don't have the little card saying so YET.

and not because all your workout gear is color coded each day.

No MRI til after show dont need that in my head. Left ones bad rights terrible. I feel nothing but delt below that point so i keep the contractions where i feel it most in the target. Its also safer to just give it everything youv got without worrying about injury.

Phil I need to try your method of setting pins little higher and not touching chest. I don't do any free bench anymore (grade 2 torn Labrum) . its all smith machine or other pressing machine. I like to dead stop at the pins and push by all me and use no momentum no bounce nothing. I still strained by deep pecs close to arms 2 months or so ago. while pressing heavy on flat smith from the pins. all were dead stop reps. I was so mad at me. it hurt the most if i pulled most muscular crab shot and at the very end of that range of motion while squeezing the chest to make them pop out.

anyway its pretty much healed now and back to normal but I am not pushing my luck and going flat yet. I am keeping a little incline. I found incline was pain free and flat provoked the pain as thats when the injury happened so i avoided that movement.

Next time i need to set pins higher like u do and see how it feels instead of bringing them all the way just above the chest. I do from pins as i like humerus NOT to travel low so as to avoid over stretching the shoulder capsules /bother the labrum. Want to avoid surgery as long as i can. Its fine doesnt hurt just little clicking and popping but MRI confirmed grade 2 labrum tear. You spoke about shoulder and delt injuries too. What sort of injuries u have if I may ask ? Thanks mate

Good video. Could you elaborate more on variations in range of motion. Benefits and tension of the muscle.

i will only do the portion of any ROM where i feel the target. Below that point (bench) i feel delt so i dont do it.

You dont need to hit every part of all ROM every lift, just at some point. One exercise maybe focus peak contraction. Another stretch. This avoids compromising weight used by a limiting (weaker) point in the ROM.

Think like this. Bench pressers do specific and prioritized tricep work, delt work, chest work etc.... then put it all together for bigger bench. I do that with ROM.

No MRI til after show dont need that in my head. Left ones bad rights terrible. I feel nothing but delt below that point so i keep the contractions where i feel it most in the target. Its also safer to just give it everything youv got without worrying about injury.
Ya sure best bet for you considering how close you are to the show. Your delts are very dominating so even if u hit them with whatever u can they are not going anywhere.

Sending you the very best wishes mate. Get that pro card !!!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Couple things:

The pink beats needs to go. Like, are you kidding me?

Record the spoken part separately, when you're not too tired.

Couple things:

its kinda his thing.....lol

and fuck walking to the gym..HA

Philly.....whats your weakest body part....???
something you feel needs to come up..??

:cool:

Cool video. I like hearing the why behind what you are doing. It's much more valuable that just watching someone train. The music was a little loud at times when you were speaking though.

Best of luck to you. I hope to see your name in red here soon.

Phil, great fucking video very informative !!!! One quick minor suggestion. I had a hard time hearing what you were saying the music was a bit loud and interfering. .....thanks again!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

i will only do the portion of any ROM where i feel the target. Below that point (bench) i feel delt so i dont do it.

You dont need to hit every part of all ROM every lift, just at some point. One exercise maybe focus peak contraction. Another stretch. This avoids compromising weight used by a limiting (weaker) point in the ROM.

Think like this. Bench pressers do specific and prioritized tricep work, delt work, chest work etc.... then put it all together for bigger bench. I do that with ROM.

That makes sense will try it for chest with inclines to get over the hump weight as you call it. Seems this structure will help avoid injuries.

Couple things:

nope lol

its kinda his thing.....lol

and fuck walking to the gym..HA

Philly.....whats your weakest body part....???
something you feel needs to come up..??

:cool:

I dont feel I have any real weak parts. I do have parts i want to improve more than others to enhance my look (example i score well with my X frame so more sweep makes it even more impressive), but total body mass pretty much. Another 10-15lbs.

Phil who do you think will be your main competition this year besides yourself..

I see you and Jon Izzy battling 1 and 2 for the supers. Good luck man

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity