Phil Vs Kai Poll

• Phil Heath

Votes: 138 62.7%
  • Kai Greene

Votes: 82 37.3%

• Total voters

shifty1921

Registered
In your opinion who looked better this weekend and deserved to win, Phil or Kai? I love Kai but Phil has the better physique and is amazing. I think the Olympia will elude Kai for the remainder of his career.

Kai looked great until they asked him to stand next to Phil. Kai had better conditioning than he's had in a while, but that's about it. Phil had him beat in just about every pose, except maybe rear double bi. You could really tell the difference in front relaxed, Phil just has those full round muscle bellies. Plus Kai's most muscular looked really weird. I think Shawn Rhoden will be Mr Olympia before Kai is.

Was that this weekend? I missed it who won?

Phil all the way.

I am really impressed with dexter as well.

I have a lot of respect for Kai but very surprised to see him take 2nd place so badly! At Sunday's seminar he was very quite, had his head down almost the whole time with a sad puppy dog face. Then after the seminar all the athletes came down to meet the fans, take pictures, etc. Kai was the only one to run out the back door and not be there for his fans! Seemed to me a very sore loser and 2nd place Olympia is nothing to ever be ashamed of especially how far he's come. Was really hoping to meet him this weekend and take a picture with him but he was MIA all weekend then ran away after the seminar.

Kai looked great until they asked him to stand next to Phil. Kai had better conditioning than he's had in a while, but that's about it. Phil had him beat in just about every pose, except maybe rear double bi. You could really tell the difference in front relaxed, Phil just has those full round muscle bellies. Plus Kai's most muscular looked really weird. I think Shawn Rhoden will be Mr Olympia before Kai is.

Yep! Spoke with Rohden a lot after the seminar and he has a 27" waist that weekend! Kai will never see a 32" waist. If this years Olympia was purely size and conditioning, Rhoden would have taken 1st place hands down! Never even heard of this guy before but was the most impressive on stage in all his shots.

Shawn Rhoden Mr O 2013

IMO it seriously was a coin toss, it realistically could have went either way, I was there first hand to see them up close and personal. They both have there strength and weakness's Obviously phil has Kai beat all day on arms, shoulders, but Phil doesn't have near the legs size and maturity that Kai has.. I was sad to see Kai lose as I was rooting for him, granted your cant take anything away from Phil, he's a great champion. But he's not unbeatable as people claim.. The competition is way to close, it's not like Coleman who was winning every quarter turn..

Prejudging a toss up. Phil/Kai. Finals...Phil looked better, Kai faded. Next year Rhoden will push Phil and just may take it. If he does the Arnold, Shaun Rhoden will win.

Next year will be good, Phil, Kai, Branch, Wolf, Dexter, Rhoden, and hopefully Jay. I really hope Kai gets a sandow before it's all said and done. We all love him and I believe he deserves on more than anybody, from where he was in lhis life to now. Very inspirational and he is the one bobybuilder that makes me feel that anything is possible if you work hard and are dedicated.

Shawn Rhoden Mr O 2013

:rolleyes: LOL Rhoden needs 30lbs of stage weight to even come close to Phil or Kai :banghead:

He has ZERO chance of winning the O next year.

Kai should have won he dominated every pose except MM.

But all people wanna do is suck Heath's cock :eek:

Branch Warren shouldn't have even been top 6 in my opinion. Rhoden should have taken 2nd. The right guy won. Kai was more like 3rd.

This is a Kai Greene fan talking. I really like Branch too, but he wasn't even close.

In your opinion who looked better this weekend and deserved to win, Phil or Kai? I love Kai but Phil has the better physique and is amazing. I think the Olympia will elude Kai for the remainder of his career.
Lot of great bodybuilders, hall of fame bodybuilders never won the O and can point at a second place finish as their high water mark: Wheeler, Levrone, Gaspari, Ray just to name a few. In each case everyone of these guys feels he had a year when his second should have been first

I'm surprised at all the guys saying Phil looked better. I think Kai had it all the way. Phil was a tad drier but honestly Kai was tighter, bigger and better shape than Phil. Phil beat him on the side tri pose and most muscular and that's it. It was close and I'm ok with Phil winning but Kai should have had 1st imo.

In a sport that wants to reach a larger audience I think a person like Kai should never be given the title of Mr. O.

The last thing professional bodybuilding needs is its most honored competitor and ambassador linked to the videos and images that Kai was a part of.

Not if the IFBB has any hopes of being taken seriously.

In a sport that wants to reach a larger audience I think a person like Kai should never be given the title of Mr. O.

The last thing professional bodybuilding needs is its most honored competitor and ambassador linked to the videos and images that Kai was a part of.

Not if the IFBB has any hopes of being taken seriously.

This is why he will never get it just look back at what happened to Serge.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Branch Warren shouldn't have even been top 6 in my opinion. Rhoden should have taken 2nd. The right guy won. Kai was more like 3rd.

This is a Kai Greene fan talking. I really like Branch too, but he wasn't even close.

You must have been smoking a big ass blunt during this whole thing bc kia was a hell of alot harder than Sean -Sean looked to me at finals a bit softer than the rest. His physique with about 20 more lbs of LBM he would be unstoppable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member