over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Philadelphia Eagles = Michael Vick

Status
Not open for further replies.
of all the people here you should be ashamed of yourself man. You throw a name like John Colby in the same post as Mike Vick?? You really think Colby treated his dogs like Vick?? I was there in east texas as a kid sitting next to Don Mayfield and those people cared about their dogs, even the losers. We wouldnt have pits if it wasnt for those old guys but this new breed of retards that will let a dog go an hour and a half and when it loses take it out back and kill it arent dog fighters. They are ghetto trash....

What the hell do you stand up for in your life??? You are telling me i give pits a bad name for hanging a "i kill kittens" sign on my pit just to be funny and then you come here and defend this POS....

WTF is wrong with you man?? Are you really just another white trash pitbull puppy miller???

I referenced Colby to show that dog fighting has been a large of this society from the early 1900's. To show that some people still grow up around this and many don't understand. Not saying what he did was right, but what I have said our my opinions.

Now for you u fucking drunk fuck that likes the short cuts and way outs because you don't know what hard work is. And again you call me out like you know me, who the fuck are you? Really, everyone of your posts here are about bullshit and offer no education and even less moral fiber. You once challenged me to come to you, well guess what asshole, I'm in Fort Myers Florida the end of september and part of october. So feel free to bring your ignorant red neck drunk losers ass on buy homie. I'll let you look at, touch, even work my dogs before I plant my foot in your ass and video tape your apology. You make me sick, seriously you are one of the people that just take up space and offer nothing to society.

I don't condone anything Vic did. But I do believe everyone deserves a second chance.
I'm not sure if he really knew what he was doing was wrong. Its a hard issue.
I mean, can you just say the guy really was a dumbass? And ignorant of the moral issues of his crimes?
But now he has been educated so no excuses!
I just hope he doesn't bring a loaded gun into a strip club and shoot himself. If that happens, I swear I will never watch NFL again!

I referenced Colby to show that dog fighting has been a large of this society from the early 1900's. To show that some people still grow up around this and many don't understand. Not saying what he did was right, but what I have said our my opinions.

Now for you u fucking drunk fuck that likes the short cuts and way outs because you don't know what hard work is. And again you call me out like you know me, who the fuck are you? Really, everyone of your posts here are about bullshit and offer no education and even less moral fiber. You once challenged me to come to you, well guess what asshole, I'm in Fort Myers Florida the end of september and part of october. So feel free to bring your ignorant red neck drunk losers ass on buy homie. I'll let you look at, touch, even work my dogs before I plant my foot in your ass and video tape your apology. You make me sick, seriously you are one of the people that just take up space and offer nothing to society.

Im sorry for saying anything to you man. Until this post i didnt realize just how dull of a knife you really are. We all laughed at you and your responses in my DNP thread. I for one thought you might just be stubborn until i read more of your posts and it became clear that you arent really smart enough to carry on a debate or even understand most of whats being talked about. Hell just your spelling and lack of understanding of simple grammar concepts is amazing.

Well try and be wity all you want, you asked for something and now you shall receive it.
How far are you from ft. Myers? That's the only question you need to answer from here out.

I have been following this and listening to all the reporter's on television and have read everything that was said on here. Michael Vick new what he was doing was illegal. I have yet to turn on ESPN and seen dog fighting being aired. Drowning dogs and electricuting them sounds real legal. I have learned through my years of dealing with convicted felons is that the only thing there sorry for is getting caught. If Vick would not have gotten busted he would still be doing it today. I don't remember Vick stopping what he was doing a going to the authorities on his own and stop funding the purchase of dogs and the training and killing of dogs. All he is doing now is trying to save his own ass. I do believe people deserve a second chance but I am also sure that if I got busted in some type of Illegal activity and was found guilty of a Federal Offense and did time in a Federal Prison that I would not be getting my job back, and why cause my presence at work is not going to sell tickets and put fans in the stands. Just shows you that the rich run the world, I bet if you worked at Burger King you would not get your job back.

I personally love this signing.. I am big vick fan, and think the Eagles just stole Mcnabbs replacement.. people can ridicule him for what he did, but in most cultures what he did is common.. atlanta was stupid for letting him go, you say what you want, but he will bring in the fans and money for the eagles.. their cash cow has arrived, mcnabb better fill up on his chunky soup, he will need it this winter.. dec.6th, vick gets to play atlanta, and that is going to be the most watched football game this year...

Hey shark,

You've spoken like true ignorant redneck. "but in most cultures what he did is common"??? To be honest....SOME cultures it might be. I wouldn't use the word "most", because that's not true. Not a matter of opinion...fact.

I'm not a big animal lover either....don't have any pets...none. The part that makes Michael Vick a human piece of garbage is that he got pleasure from watching something suffer in pain. Whether it be a dog, cat or even a human..........you're compltely fucked in your head if you get off on watching pain and suffering. Just messed up and wrong. You kill if you need to, not for pleasure.

As far as I'm concerned.....he should be banned from ALL professional sports for life. No second chances on something like that. I don't care how good he was or is. Maybe we'll get lucky and someone takes his ass out with a .408 calibur cheytac.

Seriously though....Hopefully karma will come back around to him. A horrible knee injury that puts him out of the game for good would be fitting.

Look...I've already posted my point of view on this so I'm not going to rehash...but think about this for a second. While these fights were taking place, do you think Vick was the only one watching or participating? During the investigation, there were other NFL players mentioned (if memory serves, and a google might find my answer) who bet on these fights.

Why aren't we bitching about those guys as well? If you're a fan...you might be wearing the jersey of some dip-shit who gets his jollies off of this shit. But hey...it's all good if you believe there's nothing wrong with it. "heck man...you know, I've been doing this for so long...they're like chickens to me...after awhile, it grows on ya and you just learn to deal with it."

IF there was no money in it, there would be no "sport" of dog fighting. Personally, I couldn't watch the shit...I'd wanna put a cap into both dogs to put them out of their misery, and while I still had my heater out...put a couple into the owners.

Dogs are animals...not children, and as I've stated, some tribes of people think they make a good meal. I don't...so don't pull me into some bullshit post fight. I'm just saying that I in the chain of command...animals will always be second to humans...that includes the almost extinct freak'n bird/fish/bug (whatever the hell it was) that stopped loggers from logging.

What he did was wrong, harming those animals in that way was wrong no doubt. But everyone should read through out history and learn about dog fighting and what goes along with that. Not saying any of it is right but its been around alot longer than you can imagine. I've done alot of reading here lately and this history has been part of it. If raised around this how would you know any better?

What he did was wrong, harming those animals in that way was wrong no doubt. But everyone should read through out history and learn about dog fighting and what goes along with that. Not saying any of it is right but its been around alot longer than you can imagine. I've done alot of reading here lately and this history has been part of it. If raised around this how would you know any better?

Exactly.. These bloodsports involving animals were huge in English history, with the royalty involved and everything.. And the settlers brought that custom over in past centuries.. Vick is from Virginia, and that's where one of the earliest settlements was - Jamestown.. And you can bet that dogfighting has been around since those days.. Even the names of some of the breeds are related to the sports they were involved in - pitbulls for instance, literally baited bulls in a pit where they'd clamp down on the bull's snout.. Bulldogs were around earlier and were involved in the same shit.. And dogfighting head to head was also popular.. They noticed with bulldogs tho, they'd clamp down their jaws on the other dog and literally not let go, which would be a boring fight.. So that's when they crossed the bulldog with another breed, creating the 1st ancestors of modern pitbulls.. Just bred for pure ferocity and would viciously fight til the death,

Last edited:
So I guess since slavery is a large part of our human history, that's ok too, huh?:rolleyes:

Im sorry for saying anything to you man. Until this post i didnt realize just how dull of a knife you really are. We all laughed at you and your responses in my DNP thread. I for one thought you might just be stubborn until i read more of your posts and it became clear that you arent really smart enough to carry on a debate or even understand most of whats being talked about. Hell just your spelling and lack of understanding of simple grammar concepts is amazing.

I think it's funny that you made 7 grammar mistakes in this post... Irony...:rolleyes:

The issue of killing the dog after it loses seems to be missed by those who don't know the sport. Once a dog loses, it becomes afraid and useless as a fighter. Since that is what is was raised to do, it must be killed since there is no other use for the dog. It is raised to kill so its not like it can become a family pet. Not defending the action, just saying why this happens.

The issue of killing the dog after it loses seems to be missed by those who don't know the sport. Once a dog loses, it becomes afraid and useless as a fighter. Since that is what is was raised to do, it must be killed since there is no other use for the dog. It is raised to kill so its not like it can become a family pet. Not defending the action, just saying why this happens.

Not true and I say this because I just read a bunch of stories by John Colby and learned alot more about the history of dog fighting. Thru history the majority of dog fights were not to the death. If a dog didn't scratch he was done and could be brought back to fight another day. Many thought it was wasteful just to leave a dog in the pit to die. No sense in that. This is why what they did is wrong. The killing of these animals made no sense and not necessary. I can only gather that they didn't want to care for them anymore and less about their fighting ability.

Slavery was wrong as well but you are trying to compare apples and oranges. While dog fighting is wrong it is a sport that has been around since the 1800's and still happens in some places of the world. Its one of those hidden things about some cultures that may never go away.

Mike Vick now has a chance to help bring the dog fighting game down to its knees. I'm not sure how deep he was into it, if he just fought locally or regionally or even globally. But he can make a difference and put a popular face with a cause and people will jump on it.

So I guess since slavery is a large part of our human history, that's ok too, huh?:rolleyes:

Where did I say dogfighting was OK? I didn't, and I don't condone it in the least bit.. I'm simply saying it's been around for centuries and been accepted by many people.. So if someone grew up around it in a positive light, they're not necessarily sick in the head for participating in it..

I live in philadelphia and I gotta say dog fighting is really big here. Ive seen the fights before and ya they very brutal. I know 2 people that got caught. One got 100 hours of community service and other got 1 month in prision(ex felon).. So do I think Mike Vick deserved 2 years??? Hell no... An animal is an animal and we give them more rights then real human beings. Mike Vick just got unlucky and was made a scape goat out of this ordeal. The fact is he paid his debt and Im glad he is playing again. Finally a possible superbowl offense... GOOO EAGGLLEESSSS!!!

3. Raised to kill so it cant become a family pet?
PITS FIGHT RETARD...i was 6 years old walking thru Don Mayfields yard of "trained killers" BY MYSELF AND NOT ONE OF THOSE DOGS EVER DID ANYTHING BUT BUST THEIR ASS TO GET A PAT ON THE HEAD

ICEMAN...YOU NEED TO STFU CAUSE YOU AINT BRINING ANYTHING TO THE TABLE BUT MADE UP CRAP YOU HEARD ON THE NEWS

Hey bro, I won't get into a war of words. I have 2 pits at home right now and they are the biggest babies ever. I will back up ICEMAN on one point, and that is I am a big animal planet channel viewer. I have watched episodes on animal rescues and especially when they do the rescues from dog fighting clubs. The show goes from city to city and state to state. Almost all of the spca rescue folks and I use the word "ALMOST" very cautiously because I may have missed something along the way. But, "almost" every single cruelty investigator that has recovered "fighting pits" have said they will never be able to be adopted due to the way they were trained. "not brought up", TRAINED. Now wether they did not want to spend money on rehabilitation is another matter. But I don't believe they have the resouces to do so. Or the time considering the large amounts of other animals they have to care for also. So again I am only saying what I have heard repeatedly said by the officers in and spca folks that rescue these dogs.

Can they be rehabilitaded? No clue, that's not my field. I remember seeing the Michael Vick HBO special and some dogs had to be put down because of their fighting experiences. While others could be saved. So really Iceman is not "technically" wrong. And again, I dont claim to know all dogs. Just my own two my friend.

just my .02 and nothing more.

Sic 'em! Good boy!

Attachments

• 3833804542_9b695f71f6.jpg
    3833804542_9b695f71f6.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN