over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Philp Ricardo

Azwrkoutcrw

Registered
This is the best I've seen this guy look...If you follow Natural Bodybuilding you'll know that nobody thought he would beat out Kiyoshi Moody last saturday at the IFPA Natural Pro USA , but he did. This guy won on conditioning and his shape..becuase Kiyoshi carries the most muscle I have ever seen for a "natural" guy.. I'll try to find a pic of Kiyoshi...

Last edited:
what are the stats of these guys...Ht, wt. contest shape/offseason

Phillip is a bad ass active Marine. He is one of the best Naturals out there. I can't wait to see who wins the next show out of him and Doug Miller.

Stats

Ricardo- 5'9, Offseason 205lbs Contest 180lbs Kiyoshi- 5'9 He's says he is lighter in the offseason about 175lbs. Contest 225lbs. Thought it was a misprint but three different sites say the same thing.?

I know Ricardo and that guy stays lean year round, and looks 20lbs heavier than what he actually weighs. He really is natural and at 200lbs lean walking around the guy is huge and has a tremendous work ethic. Props on the win.

Ricardo- 5'9, Offseason 205lbs Contest 180lbs Kiyoshi- 5'9 He's says he is lighter in the offseason about 175lbs. Contest 225lbs. Thought it was a misprint but three different sites say the same thing.?

That must be a misprint. I know you are supposed to put on muscle even when dieting for a show, but to put on 50lbs and be contest lean and be clean....Sorry but that guy isn't clean....He may pass the test but he's not natural. In fact 50 lean pounds would be an amazing feat even for an "enhanced" competitor

That must be a misprint. I know you are supposed to put on muscle even when dieting for a show, but to put on 50lbs and be contest lean and be clean....Sorry but that guy isn't clean....He may pass the test but he's not natural. In fact 50 lean pounds would be an amazing feat even for an "enhanced" competitor

This is where he talks about being lighter in the off season. I really dont understand it either, maybe someone could shed some light on this... 50 lbs lighter in the off season??TMUSCLE.com | Meet Kiyoshi Moody

Actully in the TMuscle interview it said he competes at 195 to 205 lbs ...

Moody was 195 last year at the Team Universe at about 5'10. I think Phillip at this show was about 169.

If he grows that much into a show, sorry to burst your bubble, he's not natural. He probably just uses low doses and fast acting stuff, and is a super responder.

Yeah I have trouble with anyone growing that much into a show. I don't know any Natural guys that weigh more the day of a show, then they do in the offseason and I work with a good many.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131