over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil's Clients..

sounds tasty. Were you doing pineapples from a can or fresh pineapple??

and for fat were you just using Olive Oil in this meal. Great combo!

I would buy a pineapple and just cut it up myself and I would drink the oil

I read that a few weeks ago and its def true...I can see/feel the effects of the LBAs much more when i take them with A LOT of water.

DANTE TELLS ME FOR THE LBA TO WORK TO THEIR POTENTIAL YOU NEED TO DRINK WATER WITH IT.....AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Thanks!!! Keep the tips coming Phil..

DANTE TELLS ME FOR THE LBA TO WORK TO THEIR POTENTIAL YOU NEED TO DRINK WATER WITH IT.....AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

I mainly use water with a chocolate/vanilla lba mix and it taste great. When i'm in the mood to change it up i will use a few diet sodas i like and my new favorite is mixing it with coffed and especially TEA!! Not tea bags like lipten but real tea leaves..its amazing

I read that a few weeks ago and its def true...I can see/feel the effects of the LBAs much more when i take them with A LOT of water.

can you give us a bit more info on what effects you see or feel?
thanks

what are you putting the olive oil on? the chicken?
extra virgin olive oil is best right?
what are some good ways to use the olive oil?

yes, i am a phil trainee as well. -STEELE

Yes i just sprinkle the olive oil (extra vergine) on top of the chicken. Sometimes i use MCT oil as well.
extra vergine isnt very good for cooking though. use cocnut oil for cooking, it can stand higher temperatures.

or do as Phil does. Just put the olive oil in your milk or juices.

Feels like it raises my body temperature a little more and my vascularity has increased also.

nice one, I take them myself but Ive never experienced a raised body temperature from them and I had put my increased vascularity down to eating right and training hard. Its weird how they do different things for different people :)

thanks for the reply.

Michelin

If you take LBAs and hour or so before training you dont find yourself sweating like crazy? Sweating much more then you would if you did not take them?

I was already pretty lean to begin with. This is when the little changes in your diet and supplementation become much more noticeable. IMO

I actually put the oil in my LBA mixture. Use LBA and Calorie Countdown No Fat Dairy Beverage by Hood. Sip on it all day. I also will put my synthergine and Kre-alkalyn in the same mixture. I mix up a bottle and sip it most of the day at work.

Also I actually will saute my Broccoli in a couple table spoons of EVOO and a little shaved garlic for flavor. Sometimes I use a tablespoon of Low Sodium Teriyaki Sauce instead. Takes less than two minutes if the broccoli is already cooked and really changes up the flavor.

Michelin

If you take LBAs and hour or so before training you dont find yourself sweating like crazy? Sweating much more then you would if you did not take them?

to be honest no, I sweat a lot already when I train and didn't notice a real difference.

i need to start adding broccoli, im starving, eating i bet close to 9x a day, fack

damn u pesty, oatmeal, i wish...haha

phats

Fyi..i actually had broccili for all my half my carbs in my meals last night and it was VERY filling. Literally took me 2-3 times as long to finish the meal it was so much dam food. If you are having trouble being hungry all the dam time, this will definetly help push your meals out a little further. I also lost another pound last night :)

GOOD THREAD.
good to hear from you guys and realize i am doing roughly the same thing. am i the only one that drinks the LBAs straight up no mixing:cool: is that lazy or what?:rolleyes: :D -STEELE

you are not the only one. I have to be carefull because I will drink a whole bottle in one day, lol. I can drink the shit like chocolate milk.

anyone on phils diet. i have 2 pieces of news. i found a mayo recipe that your allowed to have!!!!! its basically eggwhites, a bit of olive oil, vinnegar, salt, and a stabilizer called clear gell which haz no calories, carbs, sugars,fats. and second in the recipes forum im going to get a bunch of phil friendly recipe's up in the next couple of days.

anyone on phils diet. i have 2 pieces of news. i found a mayo recipe that your allowed to have!!!!! its basically eggwhites, a bit of olive oil, vinnegar, salt, and a stabilizer called clear gell which haz no calories, carbs, sugars,fats. and second in the recipes forum im going to get a bunch of phil friendly recipe's up in the next couple of days.

Thanks Tkav!! Nothing better than a phil friendly meal :) I appreciate you taking the time to put this together.

Don't forget about me

Thomas, don't forget about me when you put you're creative chef hat on. Pass some my way please.

YOu are doing a great service to us all! I commend you my friend!:) -StOrY

Thomas, don't forget about me when you put you're creative chef hat on. Pass some my way please.

come on bro! you know the deal....just copy and paste anything you like! oh i started a thread on this before and i didnt even get one response, do any of you think it would sell if i wrote a cook book for bodybuilders/fitness athletes...and so on?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131