over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil's Diet Please

LOL

Phil was raised by a pack of wolves in a secret part of the forest that noone knows of. Growing up he drank from the only real natural LBA spring known to man. He ate only testo roots and d-bol bark from trees until he was mature enough to hunt with the rest of the super genetically advanced wolves. He was later discovered by a collector of freaks called the IFBB and put on display for the entire world to admire.

This is the truth as I know it man! And believe me, I wouldn't bullshit ya man!

and i bet all this happened in the forest known as the land of "Smoke and Mirrors." LOL.

btw, ^ all of that is true. but, don't let it scare you away PHIL can show you the secret map to the forest and all of its magic.
-JS

Why not give an approximate template of how Phil eats in a day? I've heard multiple people on this board say that there are no secrets... But.. Uh... Just don't ask what Phil eats... Lol.:rolleyes:

Besides, in the same way that training like one someone else won't produce the same results, the same applies for eating.

Why not give an approximate template of how Phil eats in a day? I've heard multiple people on this board say that there are no secrets... But.. Uh... Just don't ask what Phil eats... Lol.:rolleyes:

Besides, in the same way that training like one someone else won't produce the same results, the same applies for eating.

Exactly. So who gives a shit. There's no need to know what Phil eats. He's a human. He eats food.

I believe the Secret is, "Eat Only When Hungry." There it is, the whole diet in a nutshell. Now all ya gotta do is figure out what to eat and you'll be on your way.:D

because people pay for it:banghead:
its unfair to the people that pay for the service as well as being unfair to PHIL who is trying to make a living.
i don't know what you do for a living but does it make any sense to do it for free???????
-JS

Basics:

1. Its all about the macros. Find yours and half the battle is won.
2. Eat those macros when hungry.

Fine Tuning:

1. Food choices in conjunction with specific timing
2. Nutrient absorption manipulation
3. Drugs or supplement timing

Honestly

LBAs, olive oil, asparagus, greek yogurt, acai frozen pops, carb countdown chocolate milk, grass fed cattle butter, onions, garlic, turkey, water, E-mergency vitamin drink, carrot juice, watermelon, eggs, NO drink, tri O plex cookie, coconut oil, grass fed sausge............thats what I had yesterday.....neato

Vegetables. Fruit. Meat. Protein supplements. Surprise surprise. Do you really feel like you're better off now knowing what he ate yesterday?

LBAs, olive oil, asparagus, greek yogurt, acai frozen pops, carb countdown chocolate milk, grass fed cattle butter, onions, garlic, turkey, water, E-mergency vitamin drink, carrot juice, watermelon, eggs, NO drink, tri O plex cookie, coconut oil, grass fed sausge............thats what I had yesterday.....neato

Where do I find these Cows on Marijuana ?

Phil was raised by a pack of wolves in a secret part of the forest that noone knows of. Growing up he drank from the only real natural LBA spring known to man. He ate only testo roots and d-bol bark from trees until he was mature enough to hunt with the rest of the super genetically advanced wolves. He was later discovered by a collector of freaks called the IFBB and put on display for the entire world to admire.

This is the truth as I know it man! And believe me, I wouldn't bullshit ya man!

you forgot to say "just saying"

LMFAO .... great stuff. Grass fed animals are usually in California and Colorado where eating grass is legal.

Guys,
I didn't mean to start a blood bath. I have noticed other people posting Keto diets and such. I have seen Palumbo's and many versions of Paleo. I was just asking for basics. I'm happy to contact him and pay. I am 40 years old and when I was serious (dorian era), I was 310lbs and using all methods to get there. Two kids later and 8 years have passed. Iv'e had several injuries but now I'm back working hard for 8 months only on peptides. I'm 6'4", 220lbs and 10-13% bodyfat. I would love to see my abs by May. I have been pushing the macros but I beleive the secret is carbs. I beleive my body is very sensitive to them but without them, I am very lethargic.
Again, I meant no disrespect to him and will hire him in January. I am still "bulking" or trying to get to about 235lbs before trying to diet serious.
Thanks for the positive replies

If you would "love to see your abs" 6 months from now, how do you figure you're 10% BF now? :confused:

Phil you mentioned Eggs about the only thing I have a abundance of in this country about how many you eating when you do eat them. Also what about the yolks just curious about eggs the other stuff I understand and know pretty well but when protien powder is hard to come by I hit the eggs. Thanks MM

I have been using a body fat analyzer and some calculations. I have been fluctuating between 9.5% and 12.5%. I know it's not the most accurate so i take it with a grain of salt and I allow the mirror and feel.

I will say this....

After all that, you took your "lumps" pretty good Rep :) You didn't try to "come back" with a bunch of attitude... I think you should do well here buddy :D You survived a brutal "initiation" hahahaha

After all that, you took your "lumps" pretty good Rep :) You didn't try to "come back" with a bunch of attitude... I think you should do well here buddy :D You survived a brutal "initiation" hahahaha

+1 , nice to see sombody act like an adult when they get pounded like that

Thanks Guys. The BB community has always been a tight helpful group. I understand the environment and look forward to helping you guys if I can.
I'm a Clinical Pharm.D. at a hospital and would be happy to answer any drug related questions. Oh and for free. I have been out of the BB for 8 years or so.
Thanks Guys

Oh man

Thanks Guys. The BB community has always been a tight helpful group. I understand the environment and look forward to helping you guys if I can.
I'm a Clinical Pharm.D. at a hospital and would be happy to answer any drug related questions. Oh and for free. I have been out of the BB for 8 years or so.
Thanks Guys

You just made the biggest mistake of your life! ahhaahhahhah Now you will have 500 emails from 3 guys

Thanks Guys

Just a warning, we dont discuss Rec. Drug on this forum.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear