over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil's Diet Please

Like Phil said, as Ive seen it on many forums, once you say for free the pack of wolves start coming. lol. But def like the way you handled yourself with that attack.

After all that, you took your "lumps" pretty good Rep :) You didn't try to "come back" with a bunch of attitude... I think you should do well here buddy :D You survived a brutal "initiation" hahahaha

this is the one thing i wish didn't happen on this board. Why does it? Just help the guy out. jeeeeeeez.

MR. USA HOW MUCH PROTEINS SHOULD I EAT FOR MUSCLES?

Exactly. So who gives a shit. There's no need to know what Phil eats. He's a human. He eats food.

Vegetables. Fruit. Meat. Protein supplements. Surprise surprise. Do you really feel like you're better off now knowing what he ate yesterday?

If you would "love to see your abs" 6 months from now, how do you figure you're 10% BF now? :confused:

You seem like a real negative Asshole.650 posts in a few months mostly negative opinions. Contribute something meaningful and educated as this is an advanced board or go somewhere with other assholes and flame people for asking questions.

The guy that asked this is a Pharm.D and could have some educated insight which could be very helpful.

What do you got besides Shitty comments and mass posts about nothing?:mad:

Yes...

this is the one thing i wish didn't happen on this board. Why does it? Just help the guy out. jeeeeeeez.

Agree.

Rep, cool ur a PharmD, lots of health professionals here, it's nice sometimes. There's lots of health related discussions that go on... blood clots, heart attacks, etc... you should have lots to offer :D

Edit: and yes, seriously, hire Phil... PM me if you want more info

OMG, Nothing but controversy with a Phil thread. I love this shit. Keep up the good job Phil, lol. :D

PS: If 1/2 these guys were just nice to Phil, you be surprize with the help. ;)

i agree i thought most of the replies were pretty pathetic. how dare he asks for some basic diet info from one of the most knowledgeable posters. its not like he asked phil to train him for free :rolleyes:

Thanks Myosin. I will take you up on that. I don't dislike the guys bashing me b/c I get what they are saying. Phil has worked hard on his diet and "secrets" if you will. I have been out of the game a long time and miss the "brother-hood" of it. I was always trying to be a mass-monster many years ago and now I would like to be ~250lbs with slightly noticeable abs. Im' 6'4" so 250lbs is not a lot. Anyway I look forward to hiring Phil once I'm ready and until then, I will look elswhere for diet tips. I am still trying to pack it on. I have a bet with my wife, that I would have abs by the opening of our pool, ~May.
Thanks Myosin and Phil.

Rep, there is a lot of great advice on this board in regards to diet. Use the search function and you can probably find a lot of "tips" Phil has given for free. One of his tips that he gives for free all the time is EAT WHEN HUNGRY. Don't mind the guys who are being a$$holes as they were the guys asking the same questions a few months ago.

This is an advanced board and guys don't need to be pulling that crap, they need to be helpful. Phil is a stand up guy and will help you where he can. Glad you're here

Just remember, Phil makes a living off of his PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.... What happens when you seek advice from a lawyer, doctor, tax advisor, financial advisor.... They Charge you for their services....

What happens when you get a public defender at no cost....? ....You go to jail.... This is why the rich are so... they take advantage of the PROFESSIONAL ADVICE they pay for....

Phils diet in a nutshell: Eat When Hungry, All Whole Foods...

You seem like a real negative Asshole.650 posts in a few months mostly negative opinions. Contribute something meaningful and educated as this is an advanced board or go somewhere with other assholes and flame people for asking questions.

The guy that asked this is a Pharm.D and could have some educated insight which could be very helpful.

What do you got besides Shitty comments and mass posts about nothing?:mad:

Damn, dude, you're a real negative dickhead.

Stop going around and finding problems with everything and screwing up shit for the rest of the board. The best contribution you have to give to the forums is to stop posting altogether, so get on that immediately. Christ almighty.

Damn, dude, you're a real negative dickhead.

Stop going around and finding problems with everything and screwing up shit for the rest of the board. The best contribution you have to give to the forums is to stop posting altogether, so get on that immediately. Christ almighty.

So your a little child who is going to follow me around from thread to thread and make little comments?
This is the conduct of a published biochemist,professional rugby and fighter? lol.
This is obviously a child on mommies computer.

So your a little child who is going to follow me around from thread to thread and make little comments?
This is the conduct of a published biochemist,professional rugby and fighter? lol.
This is obviously a child on mommies computer.

No, not at all, bro. You followed me around and lashed out on a post that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Christ's sake, I had no idea who you were until you reminded me with your hilarious whining.

Then, I clicked on this thread and see that, apparently, such behavior is a habit of yours. Your emotional and hormonal problems, honestly, reveal themselves in spades even in your online behavior.

Just try to mature a little bit. That's all we're asking.

EDIT: Oh, and MODS, I won't even reply to this guy anymore in this thread so he doesn't hijack it, yet again, with his bitching. I'll call it good with this post just asking him to lighten up a bit and to learn to calm down.

Last edited:
No, not at all, bro. You followed me around and lashed out on a post that had absolutely nothing to do with you. Christ's sake, I had no idea who you were until you reminded me with your hilarious whining.

Then, I clicked on this thread and see that, apparently, such behavior is a habit of yours. Your emotional and hormonal problems, honestly, reveal themselves in spades even in your online behavior.

Just try to mature a little bit. That's all we're asking.

BANNED: live it,love it buh bye little boy!!

BANNED: live it,love it buh bye little boy!!

His name said it all didn't it? Lol. For what its worth I enjoy your threads and knowledge on stuff around here and have learned alot from you bro. Keep up the good posts.

His name said it all didn't it? Lol. For what its worth I enjoy your threads and knowledge on stuff around here and have learned alot from you bro. Keep up the good posts.

Thank you :)

Thanks Myosin. I will take you up on that. I don't dislike the guys bashing me b/c I get what they are saying. Phil has worked hard on his diet and "secrets" if you will. I have been out of the game a long time and miss the "brother-hood" of it. I was always trying to be a mass-monster many years ago and now I would like to be ~250lbs with slightly noticeable abs. Im' 6'4" so 250lbs is not a lot. Anyway I look forward to hiring Phil once I'm ready and until then, I will look elswhere for diet tips. I am still trying to pack it on. I have a bet with my wife, that I would have abs by the opening of our pool, ~May.
Thanks Myosin and Phil.

If you want to get started you need to get the idea of "bulking" out of your head. The goal is to always be adding lean muscle. layering fat on top of muscle is just that. look at several diet outlines around the community and give each some thought. always ask yourself "Is this diet allowing me to add lean muscle tissue without adding fat?" then test it and manipulate it from there.

What Phill will do for you in a year is nothing short of amazing, I promise you that.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws