over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PHIL'S TITLES

Pittbull™ said:
Geez, you guys make me feel stupid with my tiny IQ of 131. Here I was thinking I'm special :( lol

Hey stoopid! :p

No no

We just had this huge post about name calling...so no stoopid remarks...I know your just playing Big A....so heres my next ?? would you rather have a high IQ or a big bench say 600#s

AAAAAAAAAhh...yea okay..umm i think?

All i will say si that my bodyfat is higher then my IQ..i think? :confused:

Wow, you guys with these high IQs. I would say that this is proof that bodybuilders are not lugheads since anything above 134 is in the 99 percentile. Also Big A, you should be considering yourself a god among mice because only 1 out of 93,056,001 people have an IQ of 184 or higher! Congrats!

YES

Big A said:
Hold back what? Oh, you mean my world domination plans? :star-:ars

Just post here more about BBing. What are your thoughts on the latest cycles, supplements, macronutrient ratios, training to failure year round, etc...

huge-inc said:
We just had this huge post about name calling...so no stoopid remarks...I know your just playing Big A....so heres my next ?? would you rather have a high IQ or a big bench say 600#s

IQ wins of course. What's the point of having a big bench if you are dumb as a brick?

mammoth said:
Wow, you guys with these high IQs. I would say that this is proof that bodybuilders are not lugheads since anything above 134 is in the 99 percentile.
Overall what I found in bodybuilding is that you have two extremes - intelligent people and dumb ass bastards. Nothing really in the middle. For the most part, the bodybuilders on the boards are the intelligent ones.

mammoth said:
Also Big A, you should be considering yourself a god among mice because only 1 out of 93,056,001 people have an IQ of 184 or higher! Congrats!
Yeah, but there's so many with higher than mine :mad:
Doesn't matter, I'll still have my own country ;)

smart

I know I'm smart cause I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!!

PHIL HERNON said:
Just post here more about BBing. What are your thoughts on the latest cycles, supplements, macronutrient ratios, training to failure year round, etc...

Why don't you ask me some questions and I'll share with you my infinite wisdom? :star-wa's

huge-inc said:
But you can improve on your bench not your IQ correct?

Of course.
Although, I wonder if you can improve the IQ if you can learn how to use more of your brain, or get both brain sides to communicate more freely. Never thought about it, but I might look into it - I've got to be the best, damn it! <------ OCD talking! :D

PHIL was the reson they invented the new SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT class! :D
You big sucker you. ;)

Is it me or does it look like the title of this thread is " phil's titties" when you log on and are just looking at the whole screen scrolling past it kinda fast? LOL!!

Mav

I know

Maverick said:
Is it me or does it look like the title of this thread is " phil's titties" when you log on and are just looking at the whole screen scrolling past it kinda fast? LOL!!

Mav

An you came here to seeum!! hahahahhaahaha

i think phil holds the unofficial title (or tittie however you read it) as mr. Geneva...pre emption road atleast!

Sebastian Zona

Sebastian Zona is from Geneva also,so looks like a show down in tinsel town..Sebastian is on this site to I believe

Last edited:
Actually

huge-inc said:
Sebastian Zona is from Geneva also,so looks like a show down in tinsel town..Sebastian is on this site to I believe

Sam and I are from the same town, Romulus. I would not want to compete against him though, he i sin his prime. On a sad note, Sam was looking great for the USA, then tragedy struck. His mother passed away. You might want to offer your condolences.

Will do

Does Sam train at your gym at all? He has a very pleasing physique...something BigA seems to like.

sam doesnt but this guy named jeremy has probably the best proportioned bodyfat around!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member