over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phoenix Area gyms?

tflexxin

Registered
I am interviewing with a company in Phoenix for a job and potentially moving there at the end of this year if I accept an offer and will need to find a good gym to train at. I know the gym my previous training partner Marcus Haley trained at with DJ out there, but I don't think I'll be living up his way.
Any hints to some good gyms?
P.S. If you reply with LA Fitness, I will personally hunt you down just to kick you in the balls. :D

A variety of locations is ok as I'm not sure where I choose to live yet. Work is in the SouthEast of Phoenix, closer to Tempe, Mesa, etc, but also close to the major arteries into Phoenix so easy commute from all directions..

A variety of locations is ok as I'm not sure where I choose to live yet. Work is in the SouthEast of Phoenix, closer to Tempe, Mesa, etc, but also close to the major arteries into Phoenix so easy commute from all directions..

Hey Bro, I live in Chandler, and unfortunately here in the East Valley there really isn't much to choose from. I transformed my 3 car garage into a full gym due to a lack of a hardcore gym out this way. There is a decent Golds in Gilbert, but that is the extent. Personally I train at my home gym or at the 24hr fitness which actually isnt too bad

I'm not looking for a hardcore dungeon MetroFlex style. My wife also trains with me.

I'm not looking for a hardcore dungeon MetroFlex style. My wife also trains with me.

There are several good gyms out here. The only problem is they are not in close proximity to each other so sometimes you have to drive a bit. The Golds gym at Northsight and Raintree in Scottsdale is open 24hrs a day and would be suitable for both you and your wife I'd imagine. There is a fantastic gym in Cave Creek called Freedom Fitness but as I mentioned it is a bit of drive depending on where you might be in the valley. Both of those places allow you to train as hard or as mellow as you would like. Fitness One and the Golds in Peoria are where Marcus and Dennis train and both are good gyms too but require about 45 mins driving time to get there depending on your location in the valley. If you do end up heading out this way, send me a PM. Dusty Hanshaw owns a chain of nutrition stores out here and I work for him. I'd be happy to introduce you to him and his wife along with others that have shared interests.

Last edited:
I go to a Bally's in Phx, but it isnt that great. There used to be alot of good gyms here but they seem to be gone now. Here's a link that may help.

**broken link removed**

There are several good gyms out here. The only problem is they are not in close proximity to each other so sometimes you have to drive a bit. The Golds gym at Northsight and Raintree in Scottsdale is open 24hrs a day and would be suitable for both you and your wife I'd imagine. There is a fantastic gym in Cave Creek called Freedom Fitness but as I mentioned it is a bit of drive depending on where you might be in the valley. Both of those places allow you to train as hard or as mellow as you would like. Fitness One and the Golds in Peoria are where Marcus and Dennis train and both are good gyms too but require about 45 mins driving time to get there depending on your location in the valley. If you do end up heading out this way, send me a PM. Dusty Hanshaw owns a chain of nutrition stores out here and I work for him. I'd be happy to introduce you to him and his wife along with others that have shared interests.

Yeah, I knew Marcus trained at Fitness One, his wife Tiff was working there. He said it was a good gym.
As I said, I don't know where I will be living yet, but my interview today went well and I will be moving on to interviewing with the CEO and flying out there in the next couple of weeks.
Thanks for the great info, and if I get an acceptable offer I will surely hit you up! I will need a good local nutrition source!!

I go to a Bally's in Phx, but it isnt that great. There used to be alot of good gyms here but they seem to be gone now. Here's a link that may help.

**broken link removed**

Sorry, I should have included Bally's on my initial post about getting kicked in the nuts for suggesting...

:D

Sorry, I should have included Bally's on my initial post about getting kicked in the nuts for suggesting...

:D

Yea, yea, I know, I should kick myself in the balls for going there:rolleyes: There used to be a 'World Gym' nearby and it was awesome, but not anymore. Not sure what really happened during my few years away from Az.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131