over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Photos starting the year

Holy shit! You beefed right up.

PB

First of all ,let me start off by saying that you seem like truely a great person and very educated as well. I have read some of your past posts and I feel like you know the game very well.And I also respect the incredible amount of muscle that you have been able to build.[ especially when you consider your height and how lean you are - very impressive Big H]
You are always cool and have alot of knowledge to share , but I feel like I need to speak up and make you think just abit . If anything, but for my own conscience. I really care about the guys on this board [ which includes you]and feel I should be honest with those that post here.So here it goes my friend, I really hope you don't take this the wrong way.Your genetics are very bad and to continue to take the large amount of drugs that you consume is suicide and a waste of your hard earned money.You have put on crazy mass and I really respect the hard work and sacrifices that it must have took to achieve what you have . But it time to wake up.You are taking risks for no good reason.You will never win a top show no matter how hard you work or how many drugs you take. It is just not there my friend.Your waist and hips are too wide .You have very weak legs and arms for someone your height and size.You just don't have the genetics, which is not your fault .Shit ,either does 99 % of the world either.Nothing to be ashamed of at all.My 2 cents is to quit taking drugs slowly allow your body to normalize and drop to a healthy nice looking 185 or so.You will look great and feel fantastic. You can take your knowledge and look for some top athletes to train and share your vast knowledge with.It is a sport for the genetically elite . Everyone should train and train to be the best you can be , but to risk your health and spend crazy amounts of money chasing a dream that will never happen is just not very bright.I hope this post hits home to you and some of the other guys out there [ especially the young ones] .Obvisously ,it is your decision to make and I will respect you either way , but I hope you at least think about what I have said .I am saying these things only because I care, not to flame you what so ever.I am a former pro football player that has very good genetics .[ wide shoulders ,small waist , very good balance] and I was embarking on a comeback into the world of bodybuilding , but recently with the death of my sister I have been forced to look at the big picture a little more.I am not sure it is all worth it.Training and looking the best you can is great .Everyone should doing it. But taking drugs , risking your freedom [ in us] , chancing your health, and finding the nead to strut around in ones under wear in front of others should be reserved for the best genetic speciments the world has to offer. The rest of us should train for health , happiness , and personal achievement. If you think I am wrong about what I have said . Please ask Phil , Big A , Big kiwi, or doggcrapp if I right about this. I would be suprised if they don't share similar veiws.Good luck with what ever you decide . I truely wish you all the health , happiness , and success that this world can bring. I really hope you understand my post .I hope that this hits home to some of the others on here as well......I really hope you understand......

an honest post iamabadman....i have recently done the same. a former college football player with decent genetics, i got up to 240lbs and then it just didnt seem right. all the attention, and then i got popped by customs for some dumb shit. i almost blew my whole future before i ever started. that would have cost me my license if that would have happened with the job i have now. so now i just train for me. back to do 215, still look good, still as strong as i was at 240 which really kicks as because i dont look as big but am still strong as hell. goal is to be 190 by summer with 5% bodyfat again. if you have no future in what you are doing its time to move on to something you do have a future in. my .02 guys.

My opinion

You looked way better at 185-190. In fact, you looked FANTASTIC at that weight. Please go back to that. Not everyone looks better being bigger. Bigger is not always better. Please stay healthy also. I know you are hardcore, but you might pay a steep price later on in life, if not sooner.

My opinion to :) you look big full bro in the photos very good but I have to agree with Phil it is so much easier when in offseason you are still doing 4 cardios a week to get down to comp shape. I reall ythink if you are gonna kick arse this year and get shredded start your cardios and make that diet for the show easy :)

Iabadman said:
First of all ,let me start off by saying that you seem like truely a great person and very educated as well. I have read some of your past posts and I feel like you know the game very well.And I also respect the incredible amount of muscle that you have been able to build.[ especially when you consider your height and how lean you are - very impressive Big H]
You are always cool and have alot of knowledge to share , but I feel like I need to speak up and make you think just abit . If anything, but for my own conscience. I really care about the guys on this board [ which includes you]and feel I should be honest with those that post here.So here it goes my friend, I really hope you don't take this the wrong way.Your genetics are very bad and to continue to take the large amount of drugs that you consume is suicide and a waste of your hard earned money.You have put on crazy mass and I really respect the hard work and sacrifices that it must have took to achieve what you have . But it time to wake up.You are taking risks for no good reason.You will never win a top show no matter how hard you work or how many drugs you take. It is just not there my friend.Your waist and hips are too wide .You have very weak legs and arms for someone your height and size.You just don't have the genetics, which is not your fault .Shit ,either does 99 % of the world either.Nothing to be ashamed of at all.My 2 cents is to quit taking drugs slowly allow your body to normalize and drop to a healthy nice looking 185 or so.You will look great and feel fantastic. You can take your knowledge and look for some top athletes to train and share your vast knowledge with.It is a sport for the genetically elite . Everyone should train and train to be the best you can be , but to risk your health and spend crazy amounts of money chasing a dream that will never happen is just not very bright.I hope this post hits home to you and some of the other guys out there [ especially the young ones] .Obvisously ,it is your decision to make and I will respect you either way , but I hope you at least think about what I have said .I am saying these things only because I care, not to flame you what so ever.I am a former pro football player that has very good genetics .[ wide shoulders ,small waist , very good balance] and I was embarking on a comeback into the world of bodybuilding , but recently with the death of my sister I have been forced to look at the big picture a little more.I am not sure it is all worth it.Training and looking the best you can is great .Everyone should doing it. But taking drugs , risking your freedom [ in us] , chancing your health, and finding the nead to strut around in ones under wear in front of others should be reserved for the best genetic speciments the world has to offer. The rest of us should train for health , happiness , and personal achievement. If you think I am wrong about what I have said . Please ask Phil , Big A , Big kiwi, or doggcrapp if I right about this. I would be suprised if they don't share similar veiws.Good luck with what ever you decide . I truely wish you all the health , happiness , and success that this world can bring. I really hope you understand my post .I hope that this hits home to some of the others on here as well......I really hope you understand......

I really like your opinion and maybe you have your reasons, but in my country i win a lot of money with this sport, competing , guest posing, teaching, semminars and i have 2 training and nutrition centers bc i have a long career in bodybuliding, and i own this to all my hard work , i own all i have to my body.

Coments like yours make me fell strong to efford myself to get a better condition to win another show or get another good place, if my arms are small or my legs are bad, but who doesnt have weak points?.
In my country the competition is hard, in us the competition is hard, in the caribean the competition is hard, in the iberoamericans the competition is hard too and i win and take a good place or qualifie to the usa nationals.... I am happy with myself, i always hungry to have more, and this is the game bro and i love it .
Maybe i can change your opinion but i preciate the opinions of other friends too....
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=16104#post16104

and remember......
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

Last edited:
Thanks Phill and Bigkiwi, i am going back to 228 pounds i was very happy with that shape, and i have more work.

I always care of my health beleaveme guys, in my country is cheap and easy to get a blood test or ecosonograms, i have 3 doctors and i never had problems with my health.

Ecosonograms: 30 $ ( i checked my liver and kydneys )
A full blood test with liver values and hormonal values and spermatogram: 26,67$
you can do it WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Doctors fees by date: 20$

Thanks for your support and help you are the best...

I like this shape and condition.

**broken link removed**

I also think, as per our last conversation, that you should stay in the Heavy's and grow into it. (that's between 198 3/4 lb and 225 3/4 lb, contest shape).

" NI UN PASO ATRAS "

Last edited:
You have a nice wide back...but I agree with the above..

i don't want to say anything cuz its unfair to judge someone too much by an off season picture. I would like to see what you look like in contest. You are definately a big boy and u seem to know what ur doin.

But I do think you looked great at the 200 lb mark. you had good size, good proportions and good symetry. your waist looks kinda big at that bodyweight and some body parts seem to over power the others. maybe its just because its off season....i don't know.

Hope u tear it up on stage...getting in condition can make a physique look alot different.

Good luck bro

I have to agree 100% here with iabadman.

Your waist and hips are extremelly wide. Your shoulders are very narrow and they don't pop.

I know you train very hard and properly, so the reason why your arms and shoulders are not up to par with the rest of the body is obviously genetics, not lack of training, etc.

Honestly, the only way I can see that you can balance your body, is to use Syntherol to the max in your shoulders and arms. That will make your shoulders wider and take attention away from your waist.
Also, your outer quads wouldn't hurt having syntherol as well.

You carry a tremendous amount fo bodyweight considering your height and your leanness level. But your shape genetics are very bad, and as you have seen yourself, just training hard and gearing won't fix that. You have to change your body structure so to speak, so syntherol is the only way. You won't advance otherwise.

Heinz,

I think you have made some incrediable progress over the years...I do think your waist looks big in these pics, but I think it will go down when you start precontest dieting again...Keep hitting those arms and I wish you the best...

chris

Big H , your response to my advice was nothing but class, as I would expect from a person like your self. I want you to know that I truely respect your decision to move foreward and I wish nothing but the best in your efforts. Some of the greatest athletes in sports history were people that were told that they didn't have what it took to be a champian. And they used that to fuel thier outstanding achievements. I hope that my asscessment does just that my friend. There is know doubt that you are very bright and work very hard , it was foolish of me to tell you what you could achieve .I was honestly looking out for your best interests. I hope you see that my friend. I want you to know that I will be rooting for you to prove me wrong.If I can help you in anyway please let me know. Please keep sharing your diet , training , and gear info because I do think you have so much great knowledge to share with us and I know you like to share and teach.Kick some ass my friend , just please stay healthy. You have a crazy amount of mass friend .[ I really dont see you losing nearly 50 pounds or even 30 if you diet smart] Just consult Big A and Big Kiwi and sytherol those delts , arms and legs to the max. Once your limbs match your thick ass torso you will be very tough to beat . Spend the money and withstand the pain .....take Big A up on his recomendation.If you are going to be hardcore and continue your quest to continue to compete at a high level you might as well become a true freaK and hit the sytherol to balance everything out. It might make all the difference the diiference in the world in your physique.And because you train so infequently you should be able to use massive amounts of oil and still be able to train.Good luck in your efforts and I wish you continued success in your future . Just do me a favor......keep taking care of your health and don't forget me when you win the O ! LOL!........

YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE PERSON BIG HEINZ....

I THINK EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO SEE YOU DO WELL. I WANT EVERYONE TO FIND HAPPINESS IN LIFE. I THINK PEOPLE SAID THINGS OUT OF CONCERN FOR YOUR HEALTH. WE ONLY KNOW THE THINGS YOU HAVE SAID CONCERNING YOUR DOSAGES.....AND THAT RAISES SOME FEARS FOR YOU. < WITH SO MANY OF THE PRO'S HAVING HEALTH PROBLEMS. > I THINK THE FELLAS WHO POSTED ABOVE WERE JUST SAYING THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE GREAT GENETICS ARE HAVING KIDNEY AND LIVER TROUBLES.........SO IF A MAN DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A GREAT CHANCE OF BECOMING A PRO, WHY ENDANGER YOUR HEALTH? IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE TAKING CARE OF IT THOUGH....GETTING YOUR CHECK UPS. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR DREAMS HEINZ! WHEN YOU ARE ADVISING YOUR CLIENTS JUST REALIZE THEY MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO TOLERATE THE AMOUNT OF DRUGS YOUR BODY SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO HANDLE. ;)

I have 43" waist now and i compete with 35, it still a big waist but i cant change it, guys like graig titus, dorian yates and ohers doesnt have the genetics but they have years working and a think they are very happy with their lifes and goals like i am.

I realy preceate your advices and i have in my plan the use of syntherol, but i dont know how to use it in the cuads and how many bottles do i have to buy?
i wil post another photos later and thanks again bros.

I will train with you bigkiwi some day when i get the pro and go to compete in the new zeland show like our friend Erwin.

Hey Iabadman i will not forget you words, i will ask for your help and the help of all of you guys.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131